Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   SPX and DAX - CFDs are the place to be (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=487175)

Doh Oct 30, 2014 4:33am | Post# 3501

{quote} Super clear chart.....I guess you know that you can add prices to the fib levels by adding a space and then "%$" to the Description in the Fib Properties Box.....
Thanks mate. I hadn't thought of that cheers.

Ata-Turkoglu Oct 30, 2014 4:42am | Post# 3502

{quote} Super clear chart.....I guess you know that you can add prices to the fib levels by adding a space and then "%$" to the Description in the Fib Properties Box.....
Thanks Islander.. I too didn't know the %$ trick.. great..

Happy Trades

Islander Oct 30, 2014 5:11am | Post# 3503

{quote} GM Islander Thanks My call on 9330 is based on some other methodology Cheers
Thanks - even before I read this post made by Carlsberg in another thread, which he made after another trader posted some sensitive info, I would not have asked you for more info....

Quote: "While all this information is very informative to new traders of the indices
can i ask if people posting such information can show just a little restraint on specifics
(if possible)

Some information should never be posted on public forums,
the main reason being text robots scan all major FX sites / twitter / facebook etc all week long looking for what traders know and if they know too much, strategies can fail and especially if many traders start talking the same trades because someone has posted the blueprints to trading a certain instrument

Who collects and uses the information I don't know, but it happens, a good guess would be its some of the major institutions and we have to remember this is war and not a game

If anyone has the exact specifics, if Ferrufx is ok with it, could they PM him with the information instead
(not to me, that's not what I'm getting at here, my PMs are off anyway )

Otherwise, if people want their strategies to fail, a good way to go about it would be to post it on Forex Factory,
as the robots are definitely here

Major institutions keep their strategies well guarded at all times for the same reasons
so apologies for appearing a bit direct, but people have to be very careful what they say in public

Good luck"

Islander

Islander Oct 30, 2014 5:13am | Post# 3504

@ Doh & Ata......no problem guys - happy to share

Ata-Turkoglu Oct 30, 2014 5:24am | Post# 3505

{quote} Thanks - even before I read this post made by Carlsberg in another thread, which he made after another trader posted some sensitive info, I would not have asked you for more info.... Quote: "While all this information is very informative to new traders of the indices can i ask if people posting such information can show just a little restraint on specifics (if possible) Some information should never be posted on public forums, the main reason being text robots scan all major FX sites / twitter / facebook etc all week long looking for what...
After reading this a question popped in my mind: Do you know when the next episode of "Person of Interest" will be on air? LOL

Islander Oct 30, 2014 5:33am | Post# 3506

{quote} After reading this a question popped in my mind: Do you know when the next episode of "Person of Interest" will be on air? LOL
.......my sat TV is limited, so I have to make do with BBC's new Intruder series .......Monday evenings.....

Ata-Turkoglu Oct 30, 2014 5:43am | Post# 3507

{quote} .......my sat TV is limited, so I have to make do with BBC's new Intruder series .......Monday evenings.....
great to see we share similar sense of humour..

Wish you the best bro..

Happy Trades

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 6:25am | Post# 3508

1 Attachment(s)
Dax30

My question's are Red or Blue

1H chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: 94.PNG
Size: 65 KB

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 6:26am | Post# 3509

Nikkei 15596 still holds so still bull

Islander Oct 30, 2014 6:43am | Post# 3510

Dax30 My question's are Red or Blue 1H chart {image}
As you probably know, the sharp fall from 9am gmt was news driven - poorer than expected CPI data from the individual German States and as such it may be creating a buying opportunity at lower prices.... with the closed hourly candle a high volumed red marubozo, what will happen next

PS Need to see some green 15m candles, 61.8% retrace just hit....

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 6:46am | Post# 3511

{quote} Thanks - even before I read this post made by Carlsberg in another thread, which he made after another trader posted some sensitive info, I would not have asked you for more info.... Quote: "While all this information is very informative to new traders of the indices can i ask if people posting such information can show just a little restraint on specifics (if possible) Some information should never be posted on public forums, the main reason being text robots scan all major FX sites / twitter / facebook etc all week long looking for what...
A couple off years I tought the same but now Im not so sure anymore

I do Agree whit the Some information should never be posted on public forums.I do belive that forums are scaned for good sistems .Now I dont think that is because the big boys want to change market behavior I think its more like they want finetune their sistem and they always looking for a better way to trade.Its cheeper than giving a guy who understands the market a jobb so why not still itt but this guys are small fish...Why do I think this way its simple its because we have market overlap and a lot off money is in the markets so it would be very difficult to manipulatte the markets and country's interests.We always had reccession's , some countrys are in reccession and some are not so there is a confflict off interes.I dont post all my trades and sometime I post a loss too, even iff its a win this is just because I dont want them to figure itt out hove I do it.I have to say that I had the experiance about stilling the sistem ( a part off itt ) and I didnt like it.Your broker and you Deeling Desk do have your orders and TP's and your luichidity provider also , so they could manipulate the market iff they would be afther you or anybody else.

I ff you have something that works then enjoy itt because its your own work and you deserv itt

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 6:49am | Post# 3512

{quote} As you probably know, the sharp fall from 9am gmt was news driven - poorer than expected CPI data from the individual German States and as such it may be creating a buying opportunity at lower prices.... with the closed hourly candle a high volumed red marubozo, what will happen next PS Need to see some green 15m candles, 61.8% retrace just hit....
Ohh thanks for the heads upp.I didnt know I just got back in front of my PC.

Thanks

moto28 Oct 30, 2014 7:17am | Post# 3513

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyones..... I'm short DOW @ 17007.5.....SL 17067.5......TP1 16800 High of up channel touched.....waiting the FED Im also short FOOTSIE and TechDax ....good trades {image}

hi.....SL touched on FTSE - 6pts, still on short on DOW and TechDax......it's looks like a good configuration (maybe double top DOW)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sans titre.jpg
Size: 362 KB

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 7:26am | Post# 3514

About market manipulation ..Yes I think the markets are manipulated but Fundamentaly.If you guys are curios about my opinion just ask ...sadly I dont have the time now to debate the subject..

Cheers

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 7:58am | Post# 3515

US GDP,Unemployement,Yellen

Let us wish ourselfs good luck...

paddlepip Oct 30, 2014 8:16am | Post# 3516

US GDP,Unemployement,Yellen Let us wish ourselfs good luck...
I will finally get to hear her sensual voice again. It has been so long.

If she released her statements with backing tracks (really doesn't matter which genre), she would be a diva. Perhaps super Mario could be the backing vocals, doing the oohs, ahhs and the odd "no threat of deflation" thing he does so well.

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 8:35am | Post# 3517

{quote} I will finally get to hear her sensual voice again. It has been so long. If she released her statements with backing tracks (really doesn't matter which genre), she would be a diva. Perhaps super Mario could be the backing vocals, doing the oohs, ahhs and the odd "no threat of deflation" thing he does so well.

Nagy Attila Oct 30, 2014 8:43am | Post# 3518

Almost good data whit almost good Yellen ina bullish market could result some new highs...

moto28 Oct 30, 2014 9:51am | Post# 3519

{quote} hi.....SL touched on FTSE - 6pts, still on short on DOW and TechDax......it's looks like a good configuration (maybe double top DOW) {image}

ouch ...!

xiaoxin Oct 30, 2014 11:06am | Post# 3520

DAX cash is fighting to go back up the green trendline?
Chart on next page.

© Forex Factory