Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A delicate secret (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=478671)

insider999 Apr 5, 2014 9:00pm | Post# 81

Nothing dark about me my friend!

Stop the riddles and the chest pumping and show us something we do not already know if you are so friggin good. Saying "look at the charts I posted and the light will come to you" simply does not cut it.

This guy knows its onions? What exactly does that mean? So far, he has shown us sweet nothing.

MAM.Trader Apr 5, 2014 9:09pm | Post# 82

what you are saying about testing back in same chart bar count ( which is relative with your size of screen & zoom factor ) is a truth for actual EURUSD condition which its at the lowest volatility level since been created at 2000. ( check ATR1 > 1 Hour Chart )
if your statement also match on other major currency like GBPUSD USDJPY then I may consider its correct.

There is ONE major observation. PRICE always went back to the top/bottom on the same screen. Look at all the lines I drew. They are on the same chart screen. So, looking on your 4hr chart, you should get back to the marked level before the bar completely vanished from the screen. The powers-that-be, know that.

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 10:11pm | Post# 83

In order to cater for day-traders: most of us day-traders anyway, I have a plan to reach target within a day.
A modification across all time frames can have target reached within a day. The following pictures show that.

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 10:14pm | Post# 84

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: zza.PNG
Size: 47 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: zzb.PNG
Size: 45 KB

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 10:15pm | Post# 85

So on the 1hr chart, target should be hit within 24 hrs!!!!

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 10:16pm | Post# 86

2 Attachment(s)
On the 4hr chart: 5days or a week: 5pips to 50 pips with 40 pips standard deviation

Click to Enlarge

Name: zzaa.PNG
Click to Enlarge

Name: zzss.PNG
Size: 52 KB

Trader_X Apr 5, 2014 10:42pm | Post# 87

question EURUSD...does this work on the lower TF,s as well...say the 5M?...could/would you post a screenshot if so..best regards...X

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 10:51pm | Post# 88

question EURUSD...does this work on the lower TF,s as well...say the 5M?...could/would you post a screenshot if so..best regards...X
Let me tell you something about nature. To understand everything, understand the very small things. The things you most likely cannot see. The one who will rule the world tomorrow or the universe is the one who conquers the world of the small.

most Random processes, abstract or real, are directly related to physical processes and therefore, if you really want to understand the very basic laws, you need to go to the basic units of the process.
In other words, if you create a system that does not work on all time frames, even 0.0001min time-frames, then there is a problem. What I present here will work on even 0.00000000000001min time frame. Therefore, even if you aggregate these into a major timeframe, there laws will still hold. I present 1min TF.

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 10:53pm | Post# 89

2 Attachment(s)
5MINSClick to Enlarge

Name: ZZAAA.PNG
Size: 56 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: zzaa.PNG

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 10:56pm | Post# 90

3 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: CC1.PNG
Size: 35 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: CC2.PNG
Size: 36 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: CC4.PNG
Size: 47 KB

Trader_X Apr 5, 2014 11:12pm | Post# 91

ok...thanks for for the responseand the charts ....best regards , X

I read what the orange arrows represent...but what of the white and yellow arrows?

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 11:20pm | Post# 92

ok...thanks for for the responseand the charts ....best regards , X I read what the orange arrows represent...but what of the white and yellow arrows?
orange and yellow take care of micro-time-frames. Everything below 4hr. Any division is included. The whit takes care of macro-time-frame. everything above 1hr, including yearly timeframes .....
When you choose a time-frame : 5min say, we find the present-value of arrows on higher tfs and the future values of arrows on lower tfs. We the put all that into the 5min tf.
Hence, whatever you see on the 5min tf is in agreement with any time frame, no matter the unit you use.

Trader_X Apr 5, 2014 11:30pm | Post# 93

I see..ok thank you for the explanation...I just noticed the "pointzero-indicator on one of your charts and didnt know if that had something to do with it or not...best regards ...X

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 11:34pm | Post# 94

some bars will not have arrows. Some will have two and some one. That is a result of present and future values differentials. the only drawback is this. you need to decide which time frame to stick to. that is why i chose 4hr and below for this thread.

Eurusdd Apr 5, 2014 11:36pm | Post# 95

I see..ok thank you for the explanation...I just noticed the "pointzero-indicator on one of your charts and didnt know if that had something to do with it or not...best regards ...X
NO!!! That is a totally different stuff. it has nothing to do with this. that indicator is a trend indicator. i don't specialize in trend trading. I specialize in market contradictions.

Trader_X Apr 5, 2014 11:41pm | Post# 96

EURUSD...I have another question if you dont mind....If you prefer not to answer, there is no hard feelings...but are these arrows calculated using complex algorithms or can one decode the answer from what is visible on the chart?..Im asking because it seems there is a pattern ive noticed here but I wont mention it on here because you asked that we not...but maybe im just reaching..not sure so im back testing my theory now...seems to be playing out so far...best regards...X

NickkiT Apr 5, 2014 11:59pm | Post# 97

some bars will not have arrows. Some will have two and some one. That is a result of present and future values differentials. the only drawback is this. you need to decide which time frame to stick to. that is why i chose 4hr and below for this thread.
hihi Eursudd

nice to see that you are back

look forward for your posting soon.

Eurusdd Apr 6, 2014 12:10am | Post# 98

EURUSD...I have another question if you dont mind....If you prefer not to answer, there is no hard feelings...but are these arrows calculated using complex algorithms or can one decode the answer from what is visible on the chart?..Im asking because it seems there is a pattern ive noticed here but I wont mention it on here because you asked that we not...but maybe im just reaching..not sure so im back testing my theory now...seems to be playing out so far...best regards...X
EXACTLY. If you think you have seen something - keep it to yourself. Use it to strengthen your trading.

GoldenEA Apr 6, 2014 12:13am | Post# 99

1 Attachment(s)
According to this chart price should hit 1.37028 again. Am I right EURUSDD?
Name:  eurusdd.PNG
Views: 3041
Size:  47 KB

Trader_X Apr 6, 2014 12:31am | Post# 100

Soooo...is that a yes? these orange arrowed candles can be deciphered from a visual observation ....i only ask because the last thread of yours i followed involved complex algos , which was just too complicated for my programming skills...if its more than just studying chart/candle patterns(visual) , please say so ...so myself and others dont waste the limited time i/we do have chasing unicorns... all we can do is wait to see what you post and interpret accordingly....if you know what i mean...
I have an awesome system i use with great success..took years to build...but its based on quite a bit of math...so it would be misleading for me to post a chart and just let other people believe they could achieve the same results by just starring at the charts long enough
Im not asking for your code or whatever ...I just dont want to waste days guessing at something that can only by arrived at by complex math...hope that makes sense...anyway i appreciate all the immediate responses...best regards, X

© Forex Factory