Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Coding robots and indicators in C# for no charge (cTrader API) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=475718)

Frag8383 Sep 3, 2019 11:26pm | Post# 121

Hi,

I would like to know if someone has a indicator that signal this bars or is willing to create it

Down reversal:

1. Type A, a bar with a higher high, and a close below the close of the previous bar
  2. Type B, an outside bar with a close below the close of the previous bar
  3. Type C, an outside bar with a close below the low of the previous bar

The wick has to be bigger on the up part of the candle so the net candle wick is positive

Up Reversals will be the reverse

It will be nice if an arrow appeared below/above the bars and the signal are live so the apper and dissapear as the take place instead of at candle close

Thanks for the help, let me know if you have any questions

Gerhardus Sep 21, 2019 12:59pm | Post# 122

1 Attachment(s)
Good day Coder can you please help my to update my EA with one more Trigger indicator supper profit for a trilled stop, to this EA, all Info is in Win RAR.
Please can you help, Regards, Hardus.
TMA-EA-2019.rar

kubervivek Sep 21, 2019 2:28pm | Post# 123

{quote} Hi rcbarlow you get it.... here you go ... {file}
Hi Buddy,

There are 2 indicators listed in the posts and are both same or diff.

1. Powered_Trend_Signal_Arrow_Alert - 2

2. Powered_Trend_Signal_Histo_Alert

now my questions are:
1. which one to follow ?
2. does these both repaint or not ?
4. what is the system ? pl explain

thx buddy
2. whaty is the system

wolfsch Sep 22, 2019 10:03am | Post# 124

{quote} Hi Buddy, There are 2 indicators listed in the posts and are both same or diff. 1. Powered_Trend_Signal_Arrow_Alert - 2 2. Powered_Trend_Signal_Histo_Alert now my questions are: 1. which one to follow ? 2. does these both repaint or not ? 4. what is the system ? pl explain thx buddy 2. whaty is the system
Both are repainting heavily!

mahmudul.93 Oct 4, 2019 4:17pm | Post# 125

2 Attachment(s)
Hello,
Good day,
Here is the indicator named super-arrow-indicator. it returns arrow for buy and sell signal. when up green arrow appears its signal for buy and when down red arrow appears its signal for sell. i need to convert it into an EA. The condition is it will open one trade per signal. like if up arrow appears then it will close its previous sell and open a buy trade. on other hand if down arrow appears then it will close its previous order and open sell trade.Attachment 3456900
super-arrow-indicator.mq4

Gerhardus Oct 4, 2019 6:53pm | Post# 126

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Coder, I there any one ho can just add a "TRILLESTOP" to this EA, I will be very appreciated.
TMA.rar

wolfsch Oct 5, 2019 4:31am | Post# 127

Hello, Good day, Here is the indicator named super-arrow-indicator. it returns arrow for buy and sell signal. when up green arrow appears its signal for buy and when down red arrow appears its signal for sell. i need to convert it into an EA. The condition is it will open one trade per signal. like if up arrow appears then it will close its previous sell and open a buy trade. on other hand if down arrow appears then it will close its previous order and open sell trade.{image} {file}
Hi Mahmudul
did you check zje indi for repainting?

mahmudul.93 Oct 5, 2019 8:35am | Post# 128

{quote} Hi Mahmudul did you check zje indi for repainting?
i did not understand what does it mean "zje indi" the indicator i uploaded works with 85-90% accuracy. that's the reason i want to convert it in an EA

gharti Oct 7, 2019 1:50am | Post# 129

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, Good day, Here is the indicator named super-arrow-indicator. it returns arrow for buy and sell signal. when up green arrow appears its signal for buy and when down red arrow appears its signal for sell. i need to convert it into an EA. The condition is it will open one trade per signal. like if up arrow appears then it will close its previous sell and open a buy trade. on other hand if down arrow appears then it will close its previous order and open sell trade.{image} {file}

Hi I created ea based on your indicator, however when i backtested, ea was not opening positions all time when indicator shows arrow. this could be either backtest runs very fast and ea could not tuned up properly with indicator. you can check it with demo forward testing, it should be opening orders in all time and please let me know.
IndicatorEA.mq4

defleg Oct 29, 2019 12:32am | Post# 130

Good Day if the offer to code an indicator still stands can I please get an email alert for when the main line touches / crosses the ATR up and ATR down lines on the indicator on the webpage included. https://ctrader.com/algos/indicators/show/2006

Gerhardus Nov 3, 2019 6:33am | Post# 131

1 Attachment(s)
Good day, I got an error on this indicator, and want to use multi time frame. can someone please help me. Just an update.
Trend Magic a1.mq4

amando77 Nov 3, 2019 7:07am | Post# 132

Where you have stolen this code?
this is a cracked version

jdebruyn Nov 9, 2019 4:13am | Post# 133

Hi all
I am desperately looking for a HMA trading robot that include two HMA lines. A short term to open trades in the direction of a long term HMA. It is currently my trading strategy in my manual trade. If there is nothing like that available will somebody code it for me?
I am currently using the "Hull moving average 2.0 & sr Lines + arrows.ex4" indicator. Short term period 22 speed 2, and long term period 100 and speed 1

Emma1 Nov 10, 2019 1:34pm | Post# 134

for cTrader?

axecap Nov 16, 9:45pm (23 hr ago) | Post# 135

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I'm looking for a custom EMA indicator where I can set multiple levels on the same indicator running a designated number of pips below or above the average line.
So the additional line would be running parallel to the average line at predetermined levels apart. Ideally I would like to be able to simply import the custom indicator into ctrader ......I'm not coding savvy. Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance.

this is what it would look like:

Click to Enlarge

Name: ema - leveles.jpg
Size: 54 KB

Simontw Nov 17, 12:41am (20 hr ago) | Post# 136

Looking to get BBMA reentries coded into C-Trader.
Goal is for firstly alert system and then once this proves itself making it semi auto via a dashboard wherre once the conditions for a reentry are met the dashbord will manage trade to TP/BE/SL.

If interested I can provide full details and video.

Simon

© Forex Factory