Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Coding robots and indicators in C# for no charge (cTrader API) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=475718)

adelzadeh Oct 12, 2016 11:38am | Post# 61

1 Attachment(s)
This is an indicator that alerts when a candle is above x pips

multi time frame version
Candle Pips Alerter MTF.mq4

COmar.FX Nov 5, 2016 2:51am | Post# 62

2 Attachment(s)
Hi....
cyber1,fxdaytrader and any coder... please help me for simple modification in the EA (Attached) with adding indicator (Attached) for filter the trend. I use this indicator to make a choice as to an entry. no chang
1. Event signal indicator buy...... the EA close all sell orders and common only long orders.
2. Event signal indicator sell..... the EA close all buy orders and common only short orders.

I hope you can fix it.
Thanks in advance.

regards,

COmar.FX
The Channel Scalper-1.0.mq4
ArrZZx2 v3.9.mq4

luca.marango Nov 24, 2016 5:49am | Post# 63

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I would appreciate if you could help me modify this Calgo indicator (TCCI) in order to be able to chose the Data Source as I am working with Renko. i.e. make it possible to apply the indicator to Renko Close.

Thank you
TCCI.rar

corliz Feb 1, 2017 9:02am | Post# 64

3 Attachment(s)
Hi

Urgent help, please!! Anybody.

I need some help to change a indi. Don't think it is a major change. See the attached pics. I give 2 examples.

The indi alerts when candle closes and I want it to alert sooner.

I tried to change it but messed up. Hehe

I also attach the indi.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Double Trouble Change example 1.jpg
Size: 93 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Double Trouble Change example 2.jpg
Size: 95 KB
Double_Trouble.mq4

Halley Feb 1, 2017 9:50am | Post# 65

Hi Urgent help, please!! Anybody. I need some help to change a indi. Don't think it is a major change. See the attached pics. I give 2 examples. The indi alerts when candle closes and I want it to alert sooner. I tried to change it but messed up. Hehe I also attach the indi. Double Trouble Change example 1.jpg;2167086 Double Trouble Change example 2.jpg;2167087 Double_Trouble.mq4;2167088 {image} {image} {file}
Are you sure that copy/pasting your request across 8 different threads suffices? I would recommend at least 8 more.

corliz Feb 1, 2017 10:15am | Post# 66

{quote} Are you sure that copy/pasting your request across 8 different threads suffices? I would recommend at least 8 more.
recommend some and I will quickly post my request there as well. Need help urgently. There is money to be made.

abdool73 Feb 9, 2017 9:25am | Post# 67

1 Attachment(s)
In order to practice in C# programing I will code robots and indicators for everyone who request it in this thread. There are two conditions: 1) Your robot/indicator must be well described here 2) Anyone on the forum can use it when it's implemented So everybody is welcome!
plz add stoploss this ea
other make same like new ea with stoploss each entery
Martingale 2312.mq4

jdredd99 Feb 13, 2017 9:41am | Post# 68

Would it be possible to create an ema indicator for cTrader which has timeframe visualization? It's one little adavntage MT4 has over cTrader for me at the moment.

greenonyx Feb 15, 2017 11:34pm | Post# 69

Hello everyone, I need help with my platform, I'm using MT4 build 1045, just recently, about a week ago the metaeditor.exe stopped working on my platform. Everytime I modify an indicator, it will not open the mq4 file and instead give me an initialization error 4 remark. I don't have this problem before, just don't know what happen, please anybody, what can be done to fix it. Thanks in advance...

cbezuid Mar 6, 2017 11:36am | Post# 70

In order to practice in C# programing I will code robots and indicators for everyone who request it in this thread. There are two conditions: 1) Your robot/indicator must be well described here 2) Anyone on the forum can use it when it's implemented So everybody is welcome!
Pls help me with this code into c#..it is just n arrow indicator..showing a retracement of 45% or more on a bar.

z = input(45, title="Inventory Retracement Percentage %", maxval=100)
// Candle Range
a = abs(high - low)
// Candle Body
b = abs(close - open)
// Percent to Decimal
c = z/100
// Range Verification
rv = b < c*a
// Price Level for Retracement
x = low + (c * a)
y = high - (c * a)
sl = rv == 1 and high > y and close < y and open < y
ss = rv == 1 and low < x and close > x and open > x
// Line Definition
li = sl ? y : ss ? x : (x+y)/2
// Plot Statement
plotshape(sl, style=shape.triangledown, location=location.abovebar, color=red, title = "Long Bar", transp = 0)
plotshape(ss, style=shape.triangleup, location=location.belowbar, color=green, title = "Short Bar", transp = 0)
plot(li, style = line, color = blue, title = "Inventory Bar Retracement Price Line")

themba84 Apr 9, 2017 2:52pm | Post# 71

1 Attachment(s)
hey good friend can you please code for this indicator to give BUY AND SELL alerts or PUT OR CALL for binary options,will really appreciate your help...here is the indicator below
+++Agimat Reversal.ex4

AmirDehghani Jun 5, 2017 3:49pm | Post# 72

@mntiwana

gunnyd Jun 6, 2017 4:14pm | Post# 73

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Traders,

I'm trusting that everyone's having an awesome trading day.

Can someone please help me? I'm looking for someone to code the attached MT4 indicators with the following changes:
1. Paint a rectangle when the fast line is in the oversold or overbought zones.
2. The ability to have an alert that can be customized for a sound, an email, or text message.
3. The new indicator should still have the same functionality as the current indicator with these changes coded into it.
4. However, I'd appreciate any additional changes or functionalities that you've already coded onto this indicator.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Gunny D
P4L DTOSC.ex4
P4L DTOSC.mq4

zero1995 Jun 27, 2017 10:49pm | Post# 74

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Traders // Developers // Coders,

Can anyone help me with this EA which is not working on Offline chart (Renko Chart), this works fine on Online (Normal 1min, 5min, 15min so and so). But not working on offline. Please help me out with making the same work on Renko Chart.

Thanks in advance
Buzzer EA.mq4
Buzzer.mq4

alexGB Jul 27, 2017 8:06pm | Post# 75

In general CTrader is a fantasy platform and so user friendly
But after using it for a while I tried to test a strategy depend on opening over than 500 position
But unfortunately this was impassible in cTrader
The platform became so slow and even shutdown some time
I think they need to resolve this issue

Conti000 Aug 11, 2017 11:16am | Post# 76

1 Attachment(s)
I have attached my ea that I really need you to program for me. I really have high hopes for this EA. It's very well thought out in terms of risk management. It uses no timeframes and only looks at price. I would really appreciate your help and I think once done you will also benefit from it.

Please feel free to ask me about anything that is unclear to you. I will make you understand

My email address is conti000@gmail.com
Koni Pro Scalper EA.docx

goodways100 Aug 18, 2017 4:11am | Post# 77

Can some one make indicator of ff home page pip dashboard. If one already exists, can some one guide me to it. Thanks and
Regards

Kleva Aug 27, 2017 7:02am | Post# 78

1 Attachment(s)
hello to all coders in here, if u are a gooood coder just pm me for us to code a project , surely u have not seen 25% of my idea anywhere. either in the exit or in the entry. i have two systems,one running on weekly cybo life and the other on monthly cybo life . i met few coders on here but are not resposive and not good as expected. i call this , cybo life bcos the body of a human has a shape but without life in it , it cannot be active to step in a direction( this is the forex market.)

but b4 i give u the systems , u have to code one simple work for me to see ur experties i give that too.

am waiting.
thannks in advance
RNT.txt

zero1995 Aug 27, 2017 7:21am | Post# 79

Any suggestion on my request on this thread:

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post10229991

rajancr Sep 27, 2017 11:11am | Post# 80

3 Attachment(s)
I want a indicator, This is the concept....

Simple for Coders.... but not for me....

I just post some screen shots.....

I want its source code also

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.PNG
Size: 52 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 2.PNG
Size: 52 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 3.PNG
Size: 40 KB

© Forex Factory