Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/17-recycle-bin)
-   -   Eitan's Project (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/470225-eitans-project)

eitan1010 Feb 8, 2014 12:12pm | Post# 1

Eitan's Project

1 Attachment(s)
Hello there traders, this journal will deal with my three systems that i developated and after lot of time for exmine and test it

i have at last my conclusions and made 3 great systems that provide above 90% accurety of succsess!!

little bit about me:..

ok,i know that lot of traders will think hmmm another one to go..but tell the truth i dont care about those guys,i am in this boat from 2004

my occupation is to develop strategies(acctually i am an Lecturer in Mathematics(Ph.d on it))

the key to success on this game is to be patient..!!!,belive your method and dont break the rulles cause if u do it will break u!!

BTW,HERE IS MY GREAT MENTOR,Click to Enlarge

Name: albert.png
Size: 1.5 MB

ok,thats all.

**important notice from 1.07.2014(one on jul)skip all the begining of the thread and just start to read from the MTS system and the link here below will lead u to that system (the link below)
link from here*IMPORTANT:MTS METHOD(MRI TRENDING SURFER) DOWNLOAD explanations and vidoes from the last rules and updated thanks to my great buddy Vigovski ,at that
linkhttp://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...71#post7570571
after that go to this link and add the trend indi with the 0.4/0.004 valueshttp://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...49#post7611049
and last explain about stoch setup with 4 scenario's very important!!at that linkhttp://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...13#post7617413
***MS system link from here(19.7.2014) http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...86#post7617386
***MD system for the daily tf link from here(28.7.2014)http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...16#post7634816
*Important!!!consider that the system had tested only for the listed pairs below:!(15 pairs)
GBPUSD,EURUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,GBPJPY,EURJPY,NZDJPY,AUDNZD,EURNZD,EURAUD,GBPAUD,EURCAD,GBPCHF,GBPCAD,AUDCAdAttachment Attachment

eitan1010 Feb 8, 2014 1:19pm | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
my PROJECT start from 21 in jan,till now i have 100% win and i consider that looses will come but i dont worry bout it cause my RR is 1:1

and i know that in the long run i will be win above 85% so..just need good MM to work with it let say on 10K acc i open one position with 1/2 lot

its depend on witch pair i dealing with.

view from 21 in jan
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 264 KB

eitan1010 Feb 8, 2014 1:24pm | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
ok ,on friday i got signal for long on EU so i took it ,my SL AND TP are 120=120,let see next week what will be..
Click to Enlarge

Size: 257 KB

oceanic Feb 8, 2014 4:05pm | Post# 4

<p>
ok ,on friday i got signal for long on EU so i took it ,my SL AND TP are 120=120,let see next week what will be.. {image}
</p>
<p></p>

Hi bro,
It's a nice project here. please sign me in cos am interested in this project.. i guess it's a long term project..
Keep on the good work bro.
Cheers.
Oceanic.

ioms Feb 8, 2014 6:52pm | Post# 5

From the very beginning was happy to read your project "My trading log for binary ..."
Now you have a new project, I think it will be interesting! I trust your methods.
Subscribed!

ngoanhoang3 Feb 8, 2014 8:08pm | Post# 6

Hi Eitan, I lose so much in binary option and i KNow you are an expert in trading binary options. Can you send me your indicator and help me to success in Binary options. Your help is appreciated . Thank you

Pardy Feb 9, 2014 8:49am | Post# 7

Good to see you again, Eitan.

eitan1010 Feb 9, 2014 10:20am | Post# 8

<p>{quote}</p> <p></p> Hi bro, It's a nice project here. please sign me in cos am interested in this project.. i guess it's a long term project.. Keep on the good work bro. Cheers. Oceanic.
welcome aboard bro

eitan1010 Feb 9, 2014 10:20am | Post# 9

Good to see you again, Eitan.
thanks bro and welcome

fxhering Feb 10, 2014 1:13am | Post# 10

Hi there etian can you please send me your template and indicators.I will love to join your project.Currently trading BO using pullbacks

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 2:58am | Post# 11

Hi Eitan, I lose so much in binary option and i KNow you are an expert in trading binary options. Can you send me your indicator and help me to success in Binary options. Your help is appreciated . Thank you
whats up bro,i dont trade BO anymore..,only spot.

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 3:00am | Post# 12

Hi there etian can you please send me your template and indicators.I will love to join your project.Currently trading BO using pullbacks
later i will atach all my indis but the template u willl need to build it on your own way cause when i send tpl file somehow its not work properly

so i will aatach the indis and u build it according my chart view ok?

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 3:01am | Post# 13

and my method i work it only on 4hrs TF,cause its the best resaults for it.

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 3:02am | Post# 14

From the very beginning was happy to read your project "My trading log for binary ..." Now you have a new project, I think it will be interesting! I trust your methods. Subscribed!

whats up buddy

fxhering Feb 10, 2014 3:22am | Post# 15

{quote} later i will atach all my indis but the template u willl need to build it on your own way cause when i send tpl file somehow its not work properly so i will aatach the indis and u build it according my chart view ok?
Ok have more experience in trading spot then binary.Going to try out your system.

Pardy Feb 10, 2014 9:21am | Post# 16

{quote} later i will atach all my indis but the template u willl need to build it on your own way cause when i send tpl file somehow its not work properly so i will aatach the indis and u build it according my chart view ok?
That'll be great. Also, if you zip up all the files, you will be able to send the template file also. Still, no problem building your own template. Hope you are enjoying good rasta times!

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 10:05am | Post# 17

{quote} That'll be great. Also, if you zip up all the files, you will be able to send the template file also. Still, no problem building your own template. Hope you are enjoying good rasta times!
ok will do it

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 10:17am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
ok i had zipped all my indi's and tpl file,

hope its ok,

best Regards Eitan's Project.zip

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 10:28am | Post# 19

ok i had zipped all my indi's and tpl file, hope its ok, best Regards {file}
well i check it and the zip file work great!!(look out inside the zip we have there the ##4 tpl file)

GL/use it only on 4hrs tf!!

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 10:32am | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} well i check it and the zip file work great!!(look out inside the zip we have there the ##4 tpl file) GL/use it only on 4hrs tf!!
after unzip and install,open the ##4.tpl file and chart need to be like this one below
Click to Enlarge

Size: 247 KB

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 10:45am | Post# 21

if i will have here group and after all here install it i will teach my method and i will bring my 2012/2013 test conclussions with numbers and

accuraty % win/loose rate.

GL all

Eitan

fxhering Feb 10, 2014 11:11am | Post# 22

if i will have here group and after all here install it i will teach my method and i will bring my 2012/2013 test conclussions with numbers and accuraty % win/loose rate. GL all Eitan
Thank you, going to monitor the thread for future updates.

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 3:23pm | Post# 23

anyway..

so i check it on past 2 years from 2012 till today and here is my conclussions: so it works great on 10 pairs and allso i did some test to check from one to ten who is the favorite and here is the scores:,
1.EUR/AUD,with 1560 pips and 95% win rate on 2012and 1810 pips with 94.5% win rate on 2013
,2.USDCHF,with 1375 pips and 95.5% win rate on 2012 and 1480 pips with 92.6% win rate on 2013
,3.GBP/JPY,with 1430 pips and 90.5%win rate on 2012 and 3920pips with 95% win on 2013
,4.USD/JPY,with 1080 pips and 91% win rate on 2012 and 1165 pips with95% win on 2013
.5,CAD/JPY,with 860 pips and 90% win rate on 2012 and 1550 pips with 95% win on 2013.
,6.GBP/USD,with 1125 pips and 87% win rate on 2012 and 2480 pips with 91% win on 2013.
,7.,EUR/USD,with 2180 pips and 86% win rate on 2012 and 1900pips with 90% win on 2013.
,8.EUR/JPY with 1325 pips and 84% win rate on 2012 and 1420 pips with 84 win on 2013.
,9.,AUD/CHF with 1160 pips and 82.5% win rate on 2012 and 1370 pips with 95% win on 2013
10.GBPCHF with 1950 pips and 79%win rate on 2012 and 2650 pips with 81% win on 2013,.

ALL ABOVE ITS 4HRS TF ONLY!!!

eitan1010 Feb 10, 2014 3:36pm | Post# 24

this strategy required best patience and must be according the rulles and offcourse best MM!!

this strategy is 1 to 1 RR, the meaning is , if we place our SL according our rulles 120 pips we want TP at 100/120 pips to!

and we must not to cut it till it reach our goal!!! must be patience,somtimes it took one day or less and somtimes it took one day or more

also we must not open more then 2 positions or if we want to open more we need to manage our MM strat very carefully!!

thats all brothers,

P.S

DO NOT PAY NOTHING ON NET ON USELESS THEORIES AND STRATEGIES!!!BE CAREFULL!!!

Pardy Feb 10, 2014 5:51pm | Post# 25

anyway.. so i check it on past 2 years from 2012 till today and here is my conclussions: so it works great on 10 pairs and allso i did some test to check from one to ten who is the favorite and here is the scores:, 1.EUR/AUD,with 1560 pips and 95% win rate on 2012and 1810 pips with 94.5% win rate on 2013 ,2.USDCHF,with 1375 pips and 95.5% win rate on 2012 and 1480 pips with 92.6% win rate on 2013 ,3.GBP/JPY,with 1430 pips and 90.5%win rate on 2012 and 3920pips with 95% win on 2013 ,4.USD/JPY,with 1080 pips and 91% win rate on 2012 and 1165 pips...
Thanks Eitan - any rules for re-entries or tp/sl

oceanic Feb 10, 2014 10:16pm | Post# 26

this strategy required best patience and must be according the rulles and offcourse best MM!! this strategy is 1 to 1 RR, the meaning is , if we place our SL according our rulles 120 pips we want TP at 100/120 pips to! and we must not to cut it till it reach our goal!!! must be patience,somtimes it took one day or less and somtimes it took one day or more also we must not open more then 2 positions or if we want to open more we need to manage our MM strat very carefully!! thats all brothers, P.S DO NOT PAY NOTHING ON NET ON USELESS THEORIES AND...
Patience they say is a virtue..... patience pays in the long run....so many can testify of it.... I try hard to play by the rules.Thanks so much for being so generous and thanks for all the advice too. I appreciate every bit of if.CheersOceanic

tradewiser Feb 11, 2014 2:19am | Post# 27

Hi Eitan,

I don't see any conditions for entry from your posts. What are the conditions for entry?

Thanks

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 2:46am | Post# 28

helo dear freinds,

i am aday worker too..so my time to teach its usually at night ususaly at 10pm..i work 2 shifts and bettween all i can combine forex to(only with this strategy)

so i can explaine enrty rulles and other rulles later in the night 12 hrs from now,

the method to use it is very simple..but to build it it was very hard..,anyway i will explaine with detailes and charts view later

peace brothers,

Eitan.

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 2:48am | Post# 29

{quote} Patience they say is a virtue..... patience pays in the long run....so many can testify of it.... I try hard to play by the rules.Thanks so much for being so generous and thanks for all the advice too. I appreciate every bit of if.CheersOceanic
yes dear brother..,PATIENCE IS THE REAL NAME OF THIS GAME..!!..

you welcome!

236dave Feb 11, 2014 4:24am | Post# 30

Hi Eitan,
Thanks for sharing, your results are very impressive!
4hr t/f would be good for me, as I also work full time.

I have downloaded the zip file, and look forward to seeing the rules.
I am working away for home tonight, but will have a closer look when I am back on Wednesday night.
Dave

fxhering Feb 11, 2014 5:07am | Post# 31

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} well i check it and the zip file work great!!(look out inside the zip we have there the ##4 tpl file) GL/use it only on 4hrs tf!!
Just noticed that trade like a boss is not showing and arrows.And your win rate is good .Do you recommend only the pair you listed to trade or to ad other to the mt4?
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusdh4.png
Size: 45 KB

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 10:17am | Post# 32

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Just noticed that trade like a boss is not showing and arrows.And your win rate is good .Do you recommend only the pair you listed to trade or to ad other to the mt4? {image}
ok here is the missing indiSynergy_TradeSignal.ex4Synergy_TradeSignal.mq4

and my recomendation is to stick my pairs that i wrote with my resarch,10 pairs its more than hinaf...

GL

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 10:48am | Post# 33

3 Attachment(s)
my method is a trend catching setup, meaning it was designed and built to get you in
and out of the trend.
The reason for this is because most pips are made while catching the trend.
OK...Here goes..
Inside the Oscillator window you will see the Range indicator.
This is real easy to read...
White line above top black line.... price going up
White line below bot black line.... price going down
Now, this indy will show the start of a new move when the white line crosses the black
line especially if the Oscillator has just changed as well.
The drawback to using this indy is even though it is great at showing us when to get in on
the start of a new move, it is much harder to see continuation moves with this indy.
As a rule of thumb... do not trade against the filter indy... it is there for your
protection.
The higher gann ssl which will show you daily on 4hr chart.
This way you can see the immediate higher timeframe as it is critical to your decision
making process,
The smaller Gann ssl is part of your trigger. You want to be in a red smaller gann ssl to
look to sell, and in a green smaller gann ssl to look for a buy.
You want to be in a red small gann ssl with in a yello big gann ssl to sell, and in a green ssl
with in a purple big gann ssl to buy.
The DSR in the main chart that looks like a squared cross hair or hash mark, think of it
as a zero line, you want to be above it when going long and you want to be below it when
going short.
It is there as a confidence booster. Just watch it for a few days and you will see why.
Just remember the Range indicator is very important. You shouldn't take the trade
unless you have the Range white line crossing the Top black line for a buy trade and
cross the Bottom black line for a sell entry.I want the Range line to be facing up or down
when it does it's cross.
A Flat Range line is a weak signal.
Use the Trend signal Arrows to confirms your entry decision. At least until you get the
hang of this setup.
When you get a Trend Sig Arrow, make sure you got Trend bars across the the DSR (
the grey hashmarks), or at least the mid line of the hashmarks before you take your
entry.
DSR. Stands for Dynamic Support & Resistance. It's support and resistance that
adjusts to price while price moves. So you want to break past S & R before taking a
entry on a trade. You might even want to wait for price to retest the S & R that you just
broke thru before you enter a trade.
What I mean is say your getting trend signal arrows on each candle and every candle
afterwards, but then on the next candle you don't.
The streak of trend arrows has stopped so this means the trend may have slowed down
or even stoped. So this is something to keep in mind.
MACD knownen as an trend swicher so for buy we need will be above zero line and for sell below zero line
GG-RSI-CCI/we have there 3 colors blue for bull red for bear and yellow is flat or before trend change
SCALPER and SCALPER 2 / we have only 2 colors red and blue..i gues u know the meaning
and finaly theRAITIS STOCH/for long we need usually above green above yellow and above zero and foer short we need green below yellow and below zero,
I hope this help.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 416 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 471 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 250 KB

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 1:50pm | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
ok,look at GBP/JPY,

if this candle or next candle will close above the gray ashes i will enter long position,

why?:

1.SSL D1 had change phase and we above purple line
2.range oscilator blue and line cross above 2 white lines.
3.MACD above zero line and green.
4.GG-RSI-CCI all are blue
5.SC1 AND SC2 are blue
6.R-STOCH above zero line

all conditions are great for enter long and also we know we have great % success on this pair(90.5% on 2012 and 95% on 2013)Click to Enlarge

Size: 253 KB

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 2:30pm | Post# 35

1 Attachment(s)
anyway i made buy stop for GBP/JPY,(this pair is very good for catch pips)

Click to Enlarge

Size: 264 KB

gf233 Feb 11, 2014 3:45pm | Post# 36

One question Eitan, following your directions there is' a good setup input of USDJPY buy now?
thanks

fxhering Feb 11, 2014 4:08pm | Post# 37

You forgot lots of indicators you need to include all the Synergy indicator(I have found them on web) and color MACD that you have there.I will pack them all my self but didn't know witch color MACD you used.

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 4:45pm | Post# 38

1 Attachment(s)
One question Eitan, following your directions there is' a good setup input of USDJPY buy now? thanks
yes allready missed it..45 pips up..so not recomended to enter now cause our SL will be greater than the TP

will wait for GJ insteed

Click to Enlarge

Size: 252 KB

eitan1010 Feb 11, 2014 4:55pm | Post# 39

You forgot lots of indicators you need to include all the Synergy indicator(I have found them on web) and color MACD that you have there.I will pack them all my self but didn't know witch color MACD you used.
realy dont meter u can use regullar macd too,anyway what indis are missed?,i check out my winzip file and it seems to be ok..,

if u want upload your chart and i will check what need to complete for you,its ok.

fxhering Feb 11, 2014 5:05pm | Post# 40

{quote} realy dont meter u can use regullar macd too,anyway what indis are missed?,i check out my winzip file and it seems to be ok.., if u want upload your chart and i will check what need to complete for you,its ok.

Synergy indicators missing, you included Synergy trade signals in the thread but that indicator uses other synergy indicators like, Synergy_HeikenAshi,Synergy TDI and the list continues with Synergy.But thank you for help I managed to find them on interenet but it will be good thing to include them in you zip file so others can have full setup.

GBP/JPY - Waiting for the setup on the pair and looks like GBP/USD is doing the same thing.

© Forex Factory