Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/17-recycle-bin)
-   -   Eitan's Project (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/470225-eitans-project)

dashisiong Aug 2, 2014 4:17pm | Post# 6101

{quote} Savvy choice. Anyway the candle we care,will close half an hour after the NFP madness... ..and usually 30 minutes are more than enough to calm down the market and to show real directions of prices ,even if after big news
Too bad this nfp is like non-event to me

cariddi74 Aug 2, 2014 5:15pm | Post# 6102

{quote} Too bad this nfp is like non-event to me
Better safe than sorry.
If you wanna trade the news like that, please start reading the thread in which our bro Vigo, exposes his theories about that.
In the last NFP time he guessed very well the climb of the EU/USD (spike)..his theories (work in progress,anyway) make a lot of sense
Beware, of course news trading is not for everybody (i don't feel much attraction for that, for example) and only if you know perfectly what you are doing (with savvy Money managment, if don't wanna risk a lot on a mad,bad movement)

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=493948

cariddi74 Aug 2, 2014 5:25pm | Post# 6103

{quote} hi all! first of all, thank you Eitan and many others for sharing here on this thread - you have put a lot of effort to create this system. I am learning and reading as much as I can from you guys. i have a question about MS method rules - all videos have a sound but the MS one does not? was this intentional and i only need to read the text? regards, tonny
Yes the video is without audio, the text is enoigh Anyway for written rules, i recap them times ago, here:
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...69#post7628369
And for the question about the purple tunnel in MTS: it's an added security measure that is done to avoid false positive (risk of a rebound if price still into the tunnel). Also others MA's should not intersecate the tunnel (sometimes it happens for example RED ma, "invade" the tunnel...and this is quite risky conditions, cause it COULD mean the actual trend is weakening).

Vigovski Aug 3, 2014 10:09pm | Post# 6104

Hello
Aree youu reaadyyy ? for this week ?? Lets rock the market

pending Aug 3, 2014 10:16pm | Post# 6105

Hello Aree youu reaadyyy ? for this week ?? Lets rock the market
Hi Vigovski! I was wondering where everyone went? YES I certainly am ready to continue to learn these systems like the back of my hand. Darn having another job at present!! Nice to hear from you and wish everyone here green pips!!

us fantasy Aug 4, 2014 1:59am | Post# 6106

Hi Vigovski! I was wondering where everyone went? YES I certainly am ready to continue to learn these systems like the back of my hand. Darn having another job at present!! Nice to hear from you and wish everyone here green pips

hello folks

how u spent past week? did any one catch trades in mts or ms method? i think pending and me only catch the two trades.. am i right pending ? i think others not took that trade and after that we did not get correct signal na ?

Arso Aug 4, 2014 3:09am | Post# 6107

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning,

I'm using the 5 systems (MTS, MS, MRI, MD and MD new) in a demo account.

Here are last week results. I've just opened a MD operation in GBPUSD but I'm not too confindent because the Price is on a big support. But the idea is to follow the rules to analyse the results.

I alway open 2 operations: 1 with a fixed TP and other one to try to run the trend moving the SL. I'm 26 PIPS positive + 2 operations in positive where I'm running the SL.

Let's share!

Best regards.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 267 KB

BobMorane Aug 4, 2014 3:59am | Post# 6108

{quote} hello folks how u spent past week? did any one catch trades in mts or ms method? i think pending and me only catch the two trades.. am i right pending ? i think others not took that trade and after that we did not get correct signal na ?
yep only MD trades in my list and some mri which i am still trading

MD aggressive is so far my favorite until i lose
no just kidding.
Great find from eitan and that all these systems somehow complete each other or better so say comes in a row makes the package very powerful.

still BT MD system but to find best pairs, i will share with eitan when done. but it looks already very good.

thanks to eitan, vigo, josh and all the other helpers at this point again.

The Systems are great, ALL of them.
Eitan gave us a great systems with already very good rules. If you stick to them you will be already very successful.
But if you BT and change a little bit in your trading style and adjust it to your MM it is even more powerful.

If you are willing to put hard work and discipline into it you will be successful.
Just a quick example mostly for new people (all old traders new all this already)

I sit in europe, i am looking at 7am at the 4h candle and i look at 23h at the last candle.
Since i found this thread i am doing BT every evening for at least 3 hours mostly until 24pm.

i took this effort because i thing this is a great system with potential and without hard work there is no success.
of course all the changes of the system make me always BT again from the start but it doesnt matter because i learned from it.

now i am trading 2 weeks live. my risk is always 3% and my balance is now 120%.
i dont care if it was a favourable week or not since i BT everything i believe in the system.

now i lost it just wanted to write a short message hehe

To Sum up for new people.

1. Start a page one.
2. If you got questions go to point 1
3. BT so you are confident.
4. Discipline. Means give the market time to move. We are trading 4h and Daily.
5. Always: Trade what you see

my2cent

Bob

pending Aug 4, 2014 5:14am | Post# 6109

-Thanks Bob and Arso for sharing. I am still in demo but I appreciate all the feedback. More BT for me this week and like you Bob will spreadsheet all the trades as its the only way to validate. I would prefer to trade MD and so far looks great, unfortunately I find the 4hr difficult as most of the entries are during my night and unfortunately I have to sleep. More reason to BT fast!!! get out of this rat race. I enjoy this forum and all the ideas, its very inspirational. Thanks to all.

cariddi74 Aug 4, 2014 5:50am | Post# 6110

{quote} yep only MD trades in my list and some mri which i am still trading MD aggressive is so far my favorite until i lose no just kidding. Great find from eitan and that all these systems somehow complete each other or better so say comes in a row makes the package very powerful. still BT MD system but to find best pairs, i will share with eitan when done. but it looks already very good. thanks to eitan, vigo, josh and all the other helpers at this point again. The Systems are great, ALL of them. Eitan gave us a great systems with already...

Great post..Agree on practically everything!

cariddi74 Aug 4, 2014 5:55am | Post# 6111

Again, boring monday, it seems... as per now,at least.
Anyway...heads up on a possible MTS (LONG) trade on AU/NZD ,if all conditions will be met at the end of this candle (still stoch and GMTS ,not ok).

cariddi74 Aug 4, 2014 9:05am | Post# 6112

Again, boring monday, it seems... as per now,at least. Anyway...heads up on a possible MTS (LONG) trade on AU/NZD ,if all conditions will be met at the end of this candle (still stoch and GMTS ,not ok).
Opps...sorry. Trade said, not (yet) triggered..and eventually willing to go opposite direction
Let's see...patience is the queen

tonny47 Aug 4, 2014 4:15pm | Post# 6113

{quote} Yes the video is without audio, the text is enoigh Anyway for written rules, i recap them times ago, here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...69#post7628369 And for the question about the purple tunnel in MTS: it's an added security measure that is done to avoid false positive (risk of a rebound if price still into the tunnel). Also others MA's should not intersecate the tunnel (sometimes it happens for example RED ma, "invade" the tunnel...and this is quite risky conditions, cause it COULD mean the actual trend...
thank you for your help

cariddi74 Aug 4, 2014 4:36pm | Post# 6114

A possible MTS AUD/CHF long in 30 minutes. I know it's not in the suggested pairs...anyway..just a heads up

santos23 Aug 4, 2014 4:37pm | Post# 6115

the reason i have lost money is impatience and taking trades at the wrong time - i know this system is sucessfull you just need patience

dashisiong Aug 4, 2014 4:50pm | Post# 6116

A possible MTS AUD/CHF long in 30 minutes. I know it's not in the suggested pairs...anyway..just a heads up

Dun think we will make it...call it a day for me...time to rest!

cariddi74 Aug 4, 2014 4:56pm | Post# 6117

Also EU/JPY, CHF/JPY (for who wanna trade it) looking promising, though not ready for a strict MTS short trade, yet

borgu Aug 4, 2014 5:46pm | Post# 6118

1 Attachment(s)
NZD/USD good for long MD2 template. all is set no objection.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 33 KB

cariddi74 Aug 4, 2014 5:54pm | Post# 6119

NZD/USD good for long MD2 template. all is set no objection. {image}
NO. You have to entry at the close of the candle, not watching the current one not closed!
(unless you wanna trade twisting around the rules, of course)

cariddi74 Aug 4, 2014 6:18pm | Post# 6120

Borgu, btw...NSD/USD is promising for me too, but as per strictly MD2 rules you should enter ONLY if today's candle (the D1 candle that started around 88 minutes ago) will keep all the green (as per now). Hope is clear

© Forex Factory