Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/17-recycle-bin)
-   -   Eitan's Project (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/470225-eitans-project)

jakeparkin Oct 28, 2014 6:11am | Post# 7281

hi, new here to FF

The numbers above the candles, do they repaint or are they set once they've appeared. Many thanks for all your help.

cariddi74 Nov 1, 2014 10:30am | Post# 7282

hi, new here to FF The numbers above the candles, do they repaint or are they set once they've appeared. Many thanks for all your help.
Mmmm.... i think you have to read a lot, my friend....

cariddi74 Nov 1, 2014 10:36am | Post# 7283

1 Attachment(s)
Heads up. Possible MD1 trade long on GBP/CHF forming in the D1 tf (maybe triggered on monday? who knows..) . Let c.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GCHF_d1.png
Size: 29 KB

paladim Nov 3, 2014 6:34am | Post# 7284

Dear Eitan, and all good friend,

Just would like to update you all, i am connected with Eitan with email and skype, you can do so if you want to connect with him. As currently Eitan is moved to commercial area which limited his connectivity(pm also removed) with friends at FF.

Thank you.
Paladim

Details to contact: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...23#post7842223

p.s: Eitan can still post on this thread: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=511345

cariddi74 Nov 3, 2014 6:41am | Post# 7285

Hi folks, important message from Eitan (you also will read why ME is posting that and not he himself )

ok..the forum owners turn my profile to an comericial member so i cant accept any PM's unfortenally , the only way to contact me is here on thread and on my gmail box at eitan6904@gmail.com ("eitan6904@gmail.com") or at skype id eitan.1010 or my facebook at Eitan Zarfati.also i cant publish nothing on even my own threads (the regular threads..) i can only post here ,so ,if there is any Q or requests please find me by the above selection i mentioned. God bless you...

This is the thread where Eitan can publish things..only there. So for questions, intervention, cheers etc., go there (he still read all the threads though )

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=511345

diavolul Dec 10, 2014 7:28am | Post# 7286

Hello there traders, this journal will deal with my three systems that i developated and after lot of time for exmine and test it i have at last my conclusions and made 3 great systems that provide above 90% accurety of succsess!! little bit about me:.. ok,i know that lot of traders will think hmmm another one to go..but tell the truth i dont care about those guys,i am in this boat from 2004 my occupation is to develop strategies(acctually i am an Lecturer in Mathematics(Ph.d on it)) the key to success on this game is to be patient..!!!,belive your...
Can you attach a trade explorer at the top of this topic, please, cause are some people not taking you seriously and making you a scam? It doen't matter it's a demo account. Just to support the idea that highly percentage profitability can be made.

BobMorane Dec 11, 2014 5:27am | Post# 7287

eitans memership is revoked so dont expect any updates. some people and one grp i know is still using this but i guess from this point its up to you.

learn, backtest and see the results yourself all important informations are here.

Bob

rony007 Mar 24, 2015 10:30am | Post# 7288

Hello mates,

Just come across this amazing post.
Is this Eitan's Project successfully being used by the thread subscribers?
Please someone provide an update and the most recent templates & indicators to download.

buzznack Mar 24, 2015 10:45am | Post# 7289

Didnt use this one although i still use his SMRI science system which is good. I also use Aliens Extraterrestrial Visual system on the FF site

myelin283 Sep 13, 2015 6:52pm | Post# 7290

{quote} pls send it by pm cause here on thread it will be hard to search it later.tnx.
Eitan
I was silently reading some of your posts. I would be greatful if you could send me the new package
Regards
Venu

Loustar1 Jan 15, 2016 3:37pm | Post# 7291

Eeeeeh, its really hard to make sense of those indicators without the source file.I noticed that 3 indicators dont have the source files and without those its impossible to unite them. However we could change those to something else, i think 3 of 5 indicators there are useless. Here i`m sharing with you guys 2 of my best indicators that i have ever created: The fractalizator: Upon which i created the holy grail indicator, this is a raw form of it, and its more flexible but basic {image} and Heiken Ashi Ultimate with probability measurer: {image}...
Hello, was wondering if you can add alerts to you heiken ashi_ultimate indicator - would be a great help when working with multiple charts. Excellent work. Thanks in advance

ramzam Jun 4, 2016 1:05am | Post# 7292

really nice thread.... but now no one is there? why...

Idkurv Jun 4, 2016 2:31am | Post# 7293

really nice thread.... but now no one is there? why...
People got scammed, that's why

ramzam Jun 4, 2016 6:35am | Post# 7294

{quote} People got scammed, that's why
oh is it ???
but nice to see you and will give life to this thread again...

Kubiasty Jun 21, 2016 9:45am | Post# 7295

People got scammed by what? By this strategy? Anyone still trading this strat ?

jmmn Mar 18, 2017 12:39pm | Post# 7296

{quote} Present arrived!!
Will you please share it? Many thanks. Jos

jmmn Mar 18, 2017 3:05pm | Post# 7297

Dear Eitan, I read that you have 200+ PMs. and it is clear that traders are keen to receive your new trading tool, it is a testament to your great skill in building a powerful trading tool. I have also PM you and look forward to receiving the update in due course! as per my Email. I do really like your Video's. I understand how difficult it is to find time to trade and keep abreast of the markets and to also post new trading programs, updates on blogs and to create training video's. So you are really blessed with great skills to make such a huge...
Will you please share that indicator? Thanks!

jmmn Mar 18, 2017 3:06pm | Post# 7298

eitan, i got your gift. this is possibly the most generous and valuable gift i will receive in some time, and from a complete stranger! i cannot begin to thank you enough. there are so many people out there that are asking for compensation for their systems/indys/courses. and all i had to do was give you my email. you truly are a uniquely wonderful person to offer this kind of help to so many people for nothing. i hope that i can return the favor some day and that you will receive a thousand times the love that you have given. although i have not...
Will you please share that indicator? Thanks!

malejandrosf Sep 8, 2017 8:16pm | Post# 7299

Unbelievable how people let this thread died with such of great and profitable system. Thanks Eitan and Vigovski for sharing this great system. God bless you.

Idkurv Sep 8, 2017 11:04pm | Post# 7300

Unbelievable how people let this thread died with such of great and profitable system. Thanks Eitan and Vigovski for sharing this great system. God bless you.
Really?????

© Forex Factory