Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/17-recycle-bin)
-   -   Eitan's Project (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/470225-eitans-project)

josh11 Jul 19, 2014 8:37am | Post# 5301

Guys.. We got one lost and joshua explained it why.... Now we have very strong rule which is blocking falses and letting us to take valid trades.. So please stop tryng to put a new indicators like (cycle repainting..) Just follow eitan's rules and system... My best suggest is we are working on something... Just focus to mts System without any new indicators with FIRST TAPE COLOUR Rule... Next time according to this rule you will not take trades like NJ.... Remeber that after this lose you got 2 valid signals by GU + GC which is more than 60 pips......

HitTheBid Jul 19, 2014 9:03am | Post# 5302

{quote} I think the most important thing to be clarified at this point we all understood the MA lining up, the GMT (first brick isa better),ect..., is this one regarding the stoch: ok,let's say we wanna BUY for example. We can name the first Stoch point (under 15 level), FIRST STEP OF A BUY SIGNAL (all other conditions met in our example, let' say) WHEN, A STOCH 1st step of the SIGNAL IS INVALIDATED? I mean, if you look at the candle 10 july at 12,00 you see the stoch absolutely comes from under the 15 area... B-U-T in the meantime between that...
Cariddi, as you know the stoch is the only discretionary aspect of the system. And you will have to use discretion.
In backtesting I'm currently doing there is no way one could obtain a 900% return following a "straight shoot" stochastic and first tape colour paint rule. Simply because there will not be enough trades.
From your posts I see you have a good read on P/A, I'd let that serve you well.

khajoo Jul 19, 2014 9:35am | Post# 5303

Guys.. We got one lost and joshua explained it why.... Now we have very strong rule which is blocking falses and letting us to take valid trades.. So please stop tryng to put a new indicators like (cycle repainting..) Just follow eitan's rules and system... My best suggest is we are working on something... Just focus to mts System without any new indicators with FIRST TAPE COLOUR Rule... Next time according to this rule you will not take trades like NJ.... Remeber that after this lose you got 2 valid signals by GU + GC which is more than 60 pips......
hi. system is very simple and nice profit ! excuse me whats is your Investment Management to reach 900% profit. can you explain me what lots you start with 1000$ and when you growth lots? thanks

cariddi74 Jul 19, 2014 9:39am | Post# 5304

{quote} Cariddi, as you know the stoch is the only discretionary aspect of the system. And you will have to use discretion. In backtesting I'm currently doing there is no way one could obtain a 900% return following a "straight shoot" stochastic and first tape colour paint rule. Simply because there will not be enough trades. From your posts I see you have a good read on P/A, I'd let that serve you well.

Mmm...not so discretionary,seen that, apart the MA aspect, the stoch path, assumes a primary importance about taking or not taking trades. Any decent method works, with the right "discretionary". We here are trying to got the most mechanical system as possible.
So this is why, i am asking Vigo or Eitan, if i am missing any PRECISE rule of INVALIDATION for a stoch signal (assuming the other rules are fullfilled of course).
Regarding the 900% growth.. well, THAT is for SURE discretionary, cause it depends on your risk aversion (using a high leverage for example). Maybe Eitan uses high lots when the trade is particularly comfortable for him, also being sure his MTS method has a great winning rate (so, for example, risking 20% of your capital with just a 50 pips stop loss, is not so scary, if you know your method is very good and the odds of a strikes of similar losses is very very low).
Clearly, adopting a similar risky trading style is not for everybody, but, well not impossible in my view, getting that 900%. Myself too, got, in a demo account around 600% of the (virtual) capital, using high leverage.

Btw, the straight line stoch trades,are just (for now) a working in progress idea suggested by other members (pips200, Xiaofeng...). For what i can remember, Eitan & Vigo never have said OK to that new rule. The "first brick" is the only new rule approved by the gurus
Also you don't since how much time Eitan trades this system (he said also times ago, that he uses a similar system to this MTS since ages), so, permit me, your remark about "impossibility" of the 900% is lacking of variables.

PA can help everytime, sure, but as i said in the beginning, Eitan, struggles here to develop,for as much as possible, mechanical systems (for the average Joe)

marian Jul 19, 2014 10:06am | Post# 5305

The most "discretionary" thing here seems to be the trade management, i.e. to determine where to take profit usually, i try to get RR 1:1

HitTheBid Jul 19, 2014 10:08am | Post# 5306

Well any queries you have regarding the stochastic can be answered by doing some backtesting......

I agree that the only rule adopted has been "first brick".

eitan1010 Jul 19, 2014 10:14am | Post# 5307

1 Attachment(s)
ok ..,i done with the last shape of the MS sys here it is!!this is the Mri Swinger so MS !

just couple notes B4 using this sys on the trend indicator u need to put by yourself the 0.8/-0.8 and 0.008/-0.008 lines by using the list below

GJ,EJ,NJ=0.8/-0.8

GCHF,GA,EN,GU,EU,ECAD,GCAD,ACAD,AN, NU,EA,AU=0.008/-0.008

ok here is an video explain(very simple!)

Inserted Video

and here is the gift

ms method.rar

Enjoy all and trade safe

God bless u all and bless weekend

Eitan.

cariddi74 Jul 19, 2014 10:18am | Post# 5308

Well any queries you have regarding the stochastic can be answered by doing some backtesting.......
I dont' agree. Better having clear explanation by the creator and testers of the system than guessing by deduction seen past charts.

khajoo Jul 19, 2014 10:28am | Post# 5309

hi Eitan.
excuse me whats is your Investment Management to reach 900% profit. can you explain me what lots you start with 1000$ and when you growth lots? thanks

cariddi74 Jul 19, 2014 10:34am | Post# 5310

hi Eitan. excuse me whats is your Investment Management to reach 900% profit. can you explain me what lots you start with 1000$ and when you growth lots? thanks
I don't know if Eitan wanna enter in this private personal things. Anyway..the word to him (if he wants).

cariddi74 Jul 19, 2014 10:40am | Post# 5311

ok ..,i done with the last shape of the MS sys here it is!!this is the Mri Swinger so MS ! just couple notes B4 using this sys on the trend indicator u need to put by yourself the 0.8/-0.8 and 0.008/-0.008 lines by using the list below GJ,EJ,NJ=0.8/-0.8 GCHF,GA,EN,GU,EU,ECAD,GCAD,ACAD,AN, NU,EA,AU=0.008/-0.008 ok here is an video explain(very simple!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LDicOFuWnU and here is the gift {file} Enjoy all and trade safe God bless u all and bless weekend Eitan.
Thank you master. Great weekend to you too!

eitan1010 Jul 19, 2014 10:58am | Post# 5312

5 Attachment(s)
{quote} I dont' agree. Better having clear explanation by the creator and testers of the system than guessing by deduction seen past charts.
ok about MTS sys stoch issue,

i create this sys to be simple..sometimes we have looses its part of this buisnees the stoch rule is very simple for me..,however now i more smarter

what i mean?,

i have several scenarioe's and num 4 i dont enter look list below and save it on file!!

1.stoch go stright to buy/sell zone fix 100% with first brick changing and the trend indi ab 0.4/0.004 = wowowo 100% great condition

however this is very rare!!Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 221 KB

2.stoch doing the ZZ shape B4 the buy/sell zone but we have first brick changing and the trend ab the 0.4/0.004 = i go for it!Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 222 KB

3.stoch doing the ZZ B4 the buy/sell zone also its not first brick changing but trend ab the 0.4/0.004 = i go for itClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 230 KB

4.stoch doing the ZZ B4 the buy/sell zone also its not first brick changing and also trend indi not ab the 0.4/0.004 zone = i dont enter!!!Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 218 KB

and here is very important pic of how stright line + first brick but the trend indi is way below the 0.4/0.004..=loose!!!look belowClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 235 KB

hope its clear and help

Eitan.

eitan1010 Jul 19, 2014 11:02am | Post# 5313

hi Eitan. excuse me whats is your Investment Management to reach 900% profit. can you explain me what lots you start with 1000$ and when you growth lots? thanks
pls dont follow others MM, do what u know and what u feel about trades

i use differ MM for differ situations but i wont go for this issue , be an conservative trader is more smart and safe!

GL.

khajoo Jul 19, 2014 12:08pm | Post# 5314

{quote} pls dont follow others MM, do what u know and what u feel about trades i use differ MM for differ situations but i wont go for this issue , be an conservative trader is more smart and safe! GL.
thanks , what is your own MM that reach to 900% in 2.5 month . thanks for helping

eitan1010 Jul 19, 2014 12:12pm | Post# 5315

{quote} thanks , what is your own MM that reach to 900% in 2.5 month . thanks for helping
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...16#post7617416

cariddi74 Jul 19, 2014 12:55pm | Post# 5316

{quote} ok about MTS sys stoch issue, i create this sys to be simple..sometimes we have looses its part of this buisnees the stoch rule is very simple for me..,however now i more smarter what i mean?, i have several scenarioe's and num 4 i dont enter look list below and save it on file!! 1.stoch go stright to buy/sell zone fix 100% with first brick changing and the trend indi ab 0.4/0.004 = wowowo 100% great condition however this is very rare!!{image} 2.stoch doing the ZZ shape B4 the buy/sell zone but we have first brick changing and the trend...
Thank you very much for the precious time of yours (in the weekend even!) for fullfilling totally my question. Now very clear for me,and I think your post will shed some light also on many other folks here, with doubts about the stoch path (when valid or not for a correct signal))

Well, also i understand now the main focus is the TREND indi (not forgetting about the other components of course: MA, GMT, ect..). I am also trying to experiment something about it...maybe if i get some interesting results, i will shoot you a private messaging,master
Thanks again

khajoo Jul 19, 2014 1:04pm | Post# 5317

thanks . but can you help me a little. witch situation you use a more lots? i see clear signal that you said with picture in your past post.thanks

eitan1010 Jul 19, 2014 1:17pm | Post# 5318

{quote} thanks . but can you help me a little. witch situation you use a more lots? i see clear signal that you said with picture in your past post.thanks
ok...,i wont cheer u up to do that but u can use my stoch explaination to figure out your answer for this issue..

cariddi74 Jul 19, 2014 1:17pm | Post# 5319

{quote} thanks . but can you help me a little. witch situation you use a more lots? i see clear signal that you said with picture in your past post.thanks
Why do you insist? He already said,between the lines (oh well ..even directly), that he don't wanna be responsible for suggesting to others his own, or any kind of, money managment.

eitan1010 Jul 19, 2014 2:12pm | Post# 5320

{quote} Thank you very much for the precious time of yours (in the weekend even!) for fullfilling totally my question. Now very clear for me,and I think your post will shed some light also on many other folks here, with doubts about the stoch path (when valid or not for a correct signal)) Well, also i understand now the main focus is the TREND indi (not forgetting about the other components of course: MA, GMT, ect..). I am also trying to experiment something about it...maybe if i get some interesting results, i will shoot you a private messaging,master...
thanks bro,looking for your shoot

Eitan.

© Forex Factory