Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=470219)

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 8:06am | Post# 1

MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600

Please Forgive me, no more Post 1 ...lol

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 8:45am | Post# 2

7 Attachment(s)
EXAMPLE OF ARTS CHART TYPES;

MACD ACCELERATED RENKO CHART

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size MACD Accelerated Renko Chart.gif
Size: 90 KB

STOCHASTIC ACCELERATED RENKO CHART

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Stochastic Accelerated Renko Chart.gif
Size: 101 KB

ADX ACCELERATED RENKO CHART

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size ADX Accelerated Renko Chart.gif

STANDARD RENKO CHART (100% shift)

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Standard Renko Chart (100% shift).gif

MEAN / MEDIAN RENKO CHART (50% shift)

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Mean Renko Chart (50% shift).gif
Size: 92 KB

ANGULAR RENKO CHART (25% shift)

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Angular Renko Chart (25% shift).gif
Size: 93 KB

GEOMETRICAL RENKO CHART (12.5% shift) -default

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Geometrical Renko Chart (12.5% shift).gif
Size: 94 KB

Lupus29 Feb 8, 2014 1:25pm | Post# 3

Kindly thank You for all Your work here. Words can not describe how greatefull i am. I'm reading all Your topics for more than one time . I'm impressed with all Your knowledge which You give to Us... so much and for free... just like that... You are a really great Man which we don't see so many in these times.. Everybody thinks only about money and selling something to others. And You just give all... incredible I admire You.

Thanks again for everything and more success to You.

Looking forward to get some more knowledge

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 1:34pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
OK lets look for bigger brick size renko chart for longer price movement trend

We, still use NZDUSD example, with 20 point brick size and 12.5% shift without acceleration option (Geo Renko style chart).

Maybe you need to set your MaxBars to bigger size like 14400 (10 days M1) or 28800 (20 days M1)

In this example Picture, I give explanation about what we can 'see' in our cycle oscillator indicator, you will also 'see' that even we change the brick size, as long as you don't change the shift percentage then the oscillator indicator will 'act' the same, and no need to change 'her' variable. Maybe only change bigger BrickLimit to see more signal history.

Try it, and learn the signal history

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - NZDUSD M11 - 20 point - 12.5% shift Entry Exit Rules 02.gif
Size: 149 KB

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 2:20pm | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
The Benefit of Accelerated shift compare to normal shift

This is example of EUR JPY 20 point brick. The above picture is Geo Renko 12.5% shift and bellow picture is MACD Accelerated shift

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 20 Point MACD Accel Shift and GeoRenko shift comparison.gif
Size: 231 KB

OK Guys, for you who already 'experienced' renko user, I believe you already understand my above explanations from Post 1 until this post.

Please try to experiment yourself according to your own trading style. I give you the 'advance base', you can develop yours..
feel free to share your idea and result here, so we can discuss to improve further..

As always, best regard and happy week end
May God Bless You
MTH

KrisBeli Feb 8, 2014 3:05pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Kiads.Thanks a lot to you for your operation. It is surprising that you do. Very much I want to test, but I have problems from the very beginning. With your new indicator I do the same, as with old. The file - to open independently
but I don't see the my necessary character, for an example EUR JPY M11 . I don't know in what a problem.With the old builder Renko(!MTH Chart Builder Indi) I have no such problem.

Best regards,Kris
Click to Enlarge

Name: 12.jpg
Size: 226 KB

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 3:17pm | Post# 7

Hello Kiads.Thanks a lot to you for your operation. It is surprising that you do. Very much I want to test, but I have problems from the very beginning. With your new indicator I do the same, as with old. The file - to open independently but I don't see the my necessary character, for an example EUR JPY M11 . I don't know in what a problem.With the old builder Renko(!MTH Chart Builder Indi) I have no such problem. Best regards,Kris {image}
Hi My Friend Krisbeli,

First let we check step by step,

1. Do you already use new MT4 b 600 ? If you do.. then
  2. Do you already check your journal tab and expert tab ? is there any error messages ?
  3. From your screenshot, I see that your broker use non standard symbol name do you already set StrangeSymbolName parameter to true ? and also type correctly your symbol name in Pair1 input parameter ? (from your screenshot , i don't see you type in correctly, your pair name/symbol is EURJPY but the correct one should be EURJPYm - this is maybe the trouble)..
  4. please re-check again and inform me here

Hope it help and best regard

Nihilist Feb 8, 2014 3:19pm | Post# 8

Hi Kiads, Thank you for this very interesting thread. hope i can learn here more and more.

KrisBeli Feb 8, 2014 3:36pm | Post# 9

Dear Kiads. All ingenious - is simple. You are right. I have at the broker of EURJPYm, and in settings it was necessary to deliver too" m". Thanks to you. I will try.

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 3:51pm | Post# 10

Dear Kiads. All ingenious - is simple. You are right. I have at the broker of EURJPYm, and in settings it was necessary to deliver too" m". Thanks to you. I will try.
Great, I'm glad we can solve the problem.. and happy trying my friend ..

Please if you don't mind, you can inform us here your testing result later, so we can learn from you..

Best regard.

KrisBeli Feb 8, 2014 4:01pm | Post# 11

I agree my friend .

Best regards,

jacekm Feb 8, 2014 5:45pm | Post# 12

Hello friends wanted to try the Renko, have the MT b 604, and unfortunately the indikatrren are not displayed for me because the have the extension ex4 ..... and my MT4 has .... mq4 extension. How can you solve the problem.

Thank you

irampagemc Feb 9, 2014 1:59am | Post# 13

what has your past performance been like with this system? don't need proof, just your word is enough. just want to get an idea of possible win/loss ratio, gains, drawdown, etc.

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 2:48am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
what has your past performance been like with this system? don't need proof, just your word is enough. just want to get an idea of possible win/loss ratio, gains, drawdown, etc.
Hi My Friend,

This is really new offline alternative chart environment, and also the trading system tools itself. I learn this spot forex almost 12 years until now, and personally according to my own experiences, I never believe in past performance, we can't reference to that for the future performance. My simple iron rule only one 'be prepare'.

I just ordinary trader, nothing special and still learning and always try to learn how to keep 'consistent' result for long term period

But if you want to know my 'test' experience with this 'still need growing' system, for just approximately 3 months here is SS of my TE and I'm sorry if I must cover some part of it, since actually this is only for my own MM analysis need and not for share in public, because I don't have to proof anything to anyone..

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - Trade Explorer SS 2014-Feb 09.gif
Size: 54 KB

Hope it help, happy week end and best regard
MTH

wahaj Feb 9, 2014 5:22am | Post# 15

That's very correct. Past performance has nothing to do with future performance, no one knows if the result will be same as past or will be different.

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 5:46am | Post# 16

That's very correct. Past performance has nothing to do with future performance, no one knows if the result will be same as past or will be different.
Assalamualaikum wr wb My Brother,

I'm glad to see you here, have a nice week end
May Allah Bless You and your family forever
MTH

strannik-ps Feb 9, 2014 6:21am | Post# 17

Interesting, will keep my eye on the thread.

Good luck in your thread!
Best regards, P.S.

romajc Feb 9, 2014 8:38am | Post# 18

Wow, this is a very elaborate post. Thank you I will definitely look into these new renko strategies.

Apfelsaft Feb 9, 2014 8:41am | Post# 19

Hello Kiads,
I did my MT4 update today. I think there might be a Problem with my Version. It's Version 604 (7. Feb.)
My MT4 does not recognize the MTH SSA CycDiv. Indicator and the Accellerator. Do you have any advice to make the Indicators displayable?
Thanks for your Help my Friend!

wahaj Feb 9, 2014 8:51am | Post# 20

{quote} Assalamualaikum wr wb My Brother, I'm glad to see you here, have a nice week end May Allah Bless You and your family forever MTH
Walaikum Assalam Warah Matullah-e-Wabarakatuhu,

Jazak-ALLAH my brother for your sweet wishes for me. Wish you the same for you.

Best Regards and Wish you happy life and also successful in hereafter, May ALLAH almighty give you place in Jannat-ul-Firdous.
PrinceWahaj

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 8:57am | Post# 21

{quote} Walaikum Assalam Warah Matullah-e-Wabarakatuhu, Jazak-ALLAH my brother for your sweet wishes for me. Wish you the same for you. Best Regards and Wish you happy life and also successful in hereafter, May ALLAH almighty give you place in Jannat-ul-Firdous. PrinceWahaj
Great Thank You Brother

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 9:00am | Post# 22

Hello Kiads, I did my MT4 update today. I think there might be a Problem with my Version. It's Version 604 (7. Feb.) My MT4 does not recognize the MTH SSA CycDiv. Indicator and the Accellerator. Do you have any advice to make the Indicators displayable? Thanks for your Help my Friend!
Hi My Friend Apfelsaft,

Could you explain more about your problem ?. What do you mean by don't recognize.., is there any error ? or the Indicators just don't show up in your navigator window box of your MT4 terminal ?, or they are there but 'greyed' ?

Thank you in advance for your explanation..
Best regard
MTH

Apfelsaft Feb 9, 2014 11:28am | Post# 23

{quote} Hi My Friend Apfelsaft, Could you explain more about your problem ?. What do you mean by don't recognize.., is there any error ? or the Indicators just don't show up in your navigator window box of your MT4 terminal ?, or they are there but 'greyed' ? Thank you in advance for your explanation.. Best regard MTH
They dont show up in the navigator menu.
I jave installed everything. Also the dll and your templates.
But thy dont show up in the indicator menu
many thanks for your help

KrisBeli Feb 9, 2014 11:28am | Post# 24

Hello Kiads.
The market didn't open yet. Before opening I have 5 more hours and I learn, but while I don't know, I want to ask you Kiads. The SSA indicator repainting?

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 11:53am | Post# 25

3 Attachment(s)
__SPECIFIC RENKO BRICK SIZE__

Hi All,

Actually I already explained about this in my previous renko basic trading thread, but I will repeated again here with slightly different method.

In General you can set your Renko Brick Size whatever you like to fit your trading style, and your MM, and you can use it to all pairs.

In this post I will show you how to determine your renko brick size, base on specific pair. so your offline renko chart will not look like so different with your standard chart.

In my previous renko basic trading thread, I already explained how to use average of 1440 H1 candles (approx. 3 months data length) to set our specific renko brick size and also for range of static horizontal lines indicator (MTH Sweetspot).

This time we will use shorter data length for weekly adjustment (week end adjustment). We will use M1 standard chart.

1. Open your EURJPY M1 standard chart, and apply my template from post 1, or manually apply my Market Time indicator (original code by P4life).
  2. Open my Market time Indicator setting and go to bottom section
  3. Search for APR_Period and change to M and also APR_Bars change to 7200 (5 days x 1440 minutes = 7200)
  4. Click OK

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - Market Time Indicator M1 Candle Average Setting.gif
Size: 64 KB

Now, you can see M1 average candles length for previous week of EURJPY. and that is 2.9 pip

Name:  ! ARTS - Market Time Indicator M1 Candle Average for previous week.gif
Views: 7679
Size:  22 KB

We will create EURJPY offline Geo Renko Chart (12.5% shift) , and as we know 12.5% is step of 1/8 brick size, so if we need our step size per 2.9 pip, then our EURJPY brick size should be 2.9 pip x 8 = 23.2 point. If for your trading style this size is to big, then you can use half of it 2.9 pip x 4 = 11.6 point.

You can update your brick size and also your sweetspot indicator level range every week end to make your brick size always match with recent price movement.

About how to set Sweetspot indicator you can search in my previous renko basic trading thread.

I, also get several PM asking about my previous renko basic trading system, and the answer is Yes, you can still use it with this new renko chart builder, and also you can combine it with this new advance trading system, and of course you will get more accurate system than the basic.

You can see it here at example picture of EURJPY with specific brick size 23.2 point 12.5% shift georenko, I combine the old indicators (old cycdiv oscillator and 4 lines BB for georenko). You can see that actually old CycDiv Oscillator is just similar with this new SSA CycDiv Oscillator.

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 23.30 point 12.5% geo renko - combine system from old thread.gif
Size: 202 KB

I hope I'm not giving you wrong explanation and you can understand 'clearly'

Happy Trading and best regard.
MTH

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 12:02pm | Post# 26

{quote} They dont show up in the navigator menu. I jave installed everything. Also the dll and your templates. But thy dont show up in the indicator menu many thanks for your help
Hi My Friend, try this first

1. Right Click on your MT4 Terminal Icon and select property
  2. Add to target box after word terminal.exe" /portable
  3. Make sure there is 'space' between " and /
  4. Press Apply
  5. Restart your MT4

With the above step option, you can put all custom indicators, libraries , script and EA just like old MT4 b509

Else if the above don't work, please inform me with screenshot of your menu File / OpenDataFolder and select MQL4 folder / Indicators, also inform me your windows version.

Hope it help and best regard

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 12:06pm | Post# 27

Hello Kiads. The market didn't open yet. Before opening I have 5 more hours and I learn, but while I don't know, I want to ask you Kiads. The SSA indicator repainting?
Hi My Friend KrisBeli,

Yes of course, She repaint current candle (the Cycle Line) and fixed after candle close, but mainly we count on the Trend Line for next direction.

That's why we need a lot of practice and screen times to understand 'her' characteristic in real time, not only from static screen shot here.

Hope it help and best regard.

KrisBeli Feb 9, 2014 12:22pm | Post# 28

Thank you so much Kiads,I understood you.

centuripe Feb 9, 2014 12:46pm | Post# 29

Thank you Kiads ! Can't even imagine how time did you need to write this ultra complete thread.

Looking forward to test your system this week.

Lupus29 Feb 9, 2014 12:53pm | Post# 30

3 Attachment(s)
Hi

Couls the MACD acceleration of the chart change shift percentage of crreated offline chart ?
Im applying chart creator with 10 pt brick size and 12,5 shift and macd acceleration, and what i get is offline chart 10 pts shifted 7,4 % ???
Is it me ?

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 85 KB

Whats more funny when i apply the template from Your old thread rc dtzz 4bblines for lower MT4 builds it says 10 points shifted 12,5% (but it doesn't seem to fit my screen anymore with the new build 600). So the new one (ARTS) is chaniging shift % ?

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 6837
Size:  94 KB

I've looked through all Your threads for templates dowloaded them few times, but still the same. Do You have it maybe somwhere on Your computer ? The old template which is b600 compatible and for jpy parity ? There in the thread You can see only for nonjpy and gold (!mth rc dtzz indlinebb osci darkblue xauusd.tpl and !mth rc dtzz indlinebb osci darkblue non jpy.tpl). Maybe i don't see something what is in front of my eyes but i'm a bit confused for today . And I just wanted to join the old system with the new one just like You did it in post #22 to have some better filtration for false signals because it looks like a perfect combination but when i apply that new template shift becomes 7,4% ?

Oh yeah and one more, when i apply signal barsv10aff from Your topic i got an INCORRECT PASSWORD message on my screen . It seems to work ok only with the old template but not like a stand alone indicator ? :>

Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.jpg
Size: 190 KB

thanks

Goodgame42 Feb 9, 2014 1:28pm | Post# 31

Hi Kiad !
Very good job friend !!
What about the indicator in old mt4 version ?
Because I follow the rules to copy the files in the current folders but the indicators doesn't work in last mt4 version.
Do you have a solution friend ?

Cheers.
Goodgame42

Apfelsaft Feb 9, 2014 3:13pm | Post# 32

{quote} Hi My Friend, try this first Right Click on your MT4 Terminal Icon and select property Add to target box after word terminal.exe" /portable Make sure there is 'space' between " and / Press Apply Restart your MT4 With the above step option, you can put all custom indicators, libraries , script and EA just like old MT4 b509 Else if the above don't work, please inform me with screenshot of your menu File / OpenDataFolder and select MQL4 folder / Indicators, also inform me your windows version. Hope it help and best regard
THANK YOU Kiads!! Got it on my charts
I have to fix one problem: The Renko Chart is always shifted 1%.
The "Acc. Renko builder" on my 1 min. Chart is set to 7.5 / 12.5% (also shown as setup on my 1 min. chart)
But when I open the offline Renko chart, its shifted 1%
Anyways... I dont want to bother you to much.
I'll have a look athis tomorrow. Maybe I can fix this by my own.
Regards!

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 3:16pm | Post# 33

Hi Kiad ! Very good job friend !! What about the indicator in old mt4 version ? Because I follow the rules to copy the files in the current folders but the indicators doesn't work in last mt4 version. Do you have a solution friend ? Cheers. Goodgame42
Hi My Friend Please check Update at Post 1
Hope it help.

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 3:18pm | Post# 34

{quote} THANK YOU Kiads!! Got it on my charts I have to fix one problem: The Renko Chart is always shifted 1%. The "Acc. Renko builder" on my 1 min. Chart is set to 7.5 / 12.5% (also shown as setup on my 1 min. chart) But when I open the offline Renko chart, its shifted 1% Anyways... I dont want to bother you to much. I'll have a look athis tomorrow. Maybe I can fix this by my own. Regards!
Hi My Friend, Please check Update at Post 1, you should re-download our renko chart builder again, that 1% shifted do to new preserve words from MetaQuotes in latest update..

Hope it help and sorry for this inconvenience cause..

Tanaka Feb 9, 2014 3:49pm | Post# 35

Hello Kiads,
first thank for your hart work. I use Renko Chart years ago, but with your manner give me a new view of Renko.
I have one Probleme, when i get my renko Chart shifted 12.5 % the Indikator CycDiv. print the green and red diagonal line. But when i set 100% shifted the Indikator print solo the green diagonal line. The red diagonal line i miss.

Sincerely
Henri

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 4:00pm | Post# 36

Hello Kiads, first thank for your hart work. I use Renko Chart years ago, but with your manner give me a new view of Renko. I have one Probleme, when i get my renko Chart shifted 12.5 % the Indikator CycDiv. print the green and red diagonal line. But when i set 100% shifted the Indikator print solo the green diagonal line. The red diagonal line i miss. Sincerely Henri
Hi My Friend Henri/Tanaka

Would you please post screen shot of your base chart where the data of your created offline chart show up. and also your offline renko chart (the standard renko with 100% shift).. so we can discuss your problem more clearly..

Thank You in advance and best regard.

EDIT : ah, I think i know your problem my friend, please check your total bars of your offline renko chart. when you set to standard renko chart (100% shift), you need bigger M1 source data bars, so if your result offline renko chart only short in length.., let say less than 1000, then the SSA cycdiv indicator don't show up completely, so you can add your M1 source data bars in Maxbars input, or you can reduce BricksLimit input in your SSA CycDiv Indicator from 1000 to let say 500 or less.

Hope it help.
MTH

mariuslqd Feb 9, 2014 4:06pm | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Kiads, thanks for the new system/indicators. I have tested it and found a bug for me.

If I create an "ACCELERATED RENKO CHART"on any non JPY pairs and doesn't add a brick limit, I have a 1% shifted renko chart, which is also not macd accelerated. It also doesn't change to macd accelerated, if I add a brick limit to it. (on JPY Pairs it works fine)

Already checked for the starting price etc.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 122 KB

Apfelsaft Feb 9, 2014 4:18pm | Post# 38

PERFECT! Everything is fine now
Thank your very much for your effort!!!

Tanaka Feb 9, 2014 4:57pm | Post# 39

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi My Friend Henri/Tanaka Would you please post screen shot of your base chart where the data of your created offline chart show up. and also your offline renko chart (the standard renko with 100% shift).. so we can discuss your problem more clearly.. Thank You in advance and best regard. EDIT : ah, I think i know your problem my friend, please check your total bars of your offline renko chart. when you set to standard renko chart (100% shift), you need bigger M1 source data bars, so if your result offline renko chart only short in length..,...
Hello Kiads,
here the charts
Click to Enlarge

Name: arafx metatrader 4 terminal.png
Size: 107 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: arafx metatrader 4 terminal1.png
Size: 110 KB

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 5:01pm | Post# 40

{quote} Hello Kiads, here the charts {image} {image}
My Friend, Check my post 33 again.. thank you..

© Forex Factory