Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=470219)

Kiads Feb 10, 2014 8:43am | Post# 61

1 Attachment(s)
= TRADING ANALYSIS TIPS =

Hi Guys, lets step further to know our MTH SSA CycDiv Indicator.

Beside what was already know about 'Trend Lines' and 'Cycle Lines',

Here is what we should know about 'her' from Supply and Demand 'Cycles' point of view.

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - MTH SSA CycDiv Indicator Supply and Demand Point of View.gif
Size: 219 KB

So, from the above example, now you know that even in front of you, if you don't know what you're looking for, then you can't see anything. On the contrary even if you blind, but you know what to do, then you can find it.

As always.. happy trading and happy mining.
MTH

Lupus29 Feb 10, 2014 10:03am | Post# 62

= TRADING ANALYSIS TIPS = Hi Guys, maybe because this is new, you don't even notice that, but i will tell you the 'secret'.. lol This is about our main signal indicator : MTH SSA CycDiv Indicator, and this is the reason why i 'tweaking' her and use 'her' as the only one main signal that i trust. This is work on any brick size, and any renko type charts but work the best still with geo renko (12.5% shift). Please search and learn from your offline chart history, and also practice to watch in the real time when this moment appear in your offline chart....
Hi Kiads

I'm still under impression of amount knowledge You give to Us. THANK YOU. Don't worry about late reply or another issues (my posts still need to wait for authorization so time flies by if You answer fast or not). Your patience in making things clear is astounishing. Your new weapon is very effective and i hope i can use it just like You do, to read every little turn of it and to know what will happen...wow. You are really GREAT MAN and You should be known in a world of forex market. I'm trying to make it work and redonwload everything, i just don.t want to waste Your precious time with such silly noob questions so sorry about that.

Greetings
Paul

Jhlewis10 Feb 10, 2014 10:07am | Post# 63

1 Attachment(s)
Again thanks for taking the time to help us all learn.

Jumping in with this trade, now I need to read up on exiting! lol
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpjpyi-tw-corp.png
Size: 68 KB

Kiads Feb 10, 2014 10:40am | Post# 64

{quote} Hi Kiads I'm still under impression of amount knowledge You give to Us. THANK YOU. Don't worry about late reply or another issues (my posts still need to wait for authorization so time flies by if You answer fast or not). Your patience in making things clear is astounishing. Your new weapon is very effective and i hope i can use it just like You do, to read every little turn of it and to know what will happen...wow. You are really GREAT MAN and You should be known in a world of forex market. I'm trying to make it work and redonwload...
Thank You for your support My Friend..

Kiads Feb 10, 2014 10:46am | Post# 65

1 Attachment(s)
Again thanks for taking the time to help us all learn. Jumping in with this trade, now I need to read up on exiting! lol {image}
Hi My Friend,

Great to see you use the accelerated type renko chart.. I guess this is MACD type acceleration..

From your GBPJPY Screen shot, maybe we can learn something..

And about our beloved tool: MTH SSA CycDiv Indicator, if you use accelerated type renko, you can change the fixed range limit to bigger number.

Just open indicator setting and go to common tab. and change fixed minimum to larger minus number, and fixed maximum to larger plus number. Maybe -1.25 for fixed minimum and 1.25 for fixed maximum is enough.

Hope it help and happy trading.
MTH
Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ART - GBPJPY Accelerated Shift example - what we should looking for.gif
Size: 106 KB

Kiads Feb 10, 2014 11:35am | Post# 66

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi My Friend, Great to see you use the accelerated type renko chart.. I guess this is MACD type acceleration.. From your GBPJPY Screen shot, maybe we can learn something.. And about our beloved tool: MTH SSA CycDiv Indicator, if you use accelerated type renko, you can change the fixed range limit to bigger number. Just open indicator setting and go to common tab. and change fixed minimum to larger minus number, and fixed maximum to larger plus number. Maybe -1.25 for fixed minimum and 1.25 for fixed maximum is enough. Hope it help and happy...
And... you will understand why GBPJPY just bounce exactly right there...

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ART - GBPJPY Accelerated Shift example - what we should looking for 2.gif
Size: 126 KB

tzolov Feb 10, 2014 11:40am | Post# 67

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Kiads. First thank you for your great work here, i learned a lot. Can we discuss normal renko charts (100% shifted) here, and our templates? Do you recommend the same settings for SSA CycDiv with 100% shifted renko? I'm using it now with my renko charts and looks good, but i want you to confirm if you tested it I'm posting a screen AUD/USD, and i'm looking for short position.

I noticed a bug with renko builder. I don't know if appears only in my charts. I loaded 7 pairs with renko indicator in EUR/USD m1, and all of them except EUR/USD, draws the renko chart with 10-15 sec. late. if i load the indi in separate m1 charts, there is no problem. Thank you once again, and keep the awesome work

P.S. > My MT4 platform is b604
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusdm2.png
Size: 61 KB

Kiads Feb 10, 2014 12:54pm | Post# 68

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Kiads. First thank you for your great work here, i learned a lot. Can we discuss normal renko charts (100% shifted) here, and our templates? Do you recommend the same settings for SSA CycDiv with 100% shifted renko? I'm using it now with my renko charts and looks good, but i want you to confirm if you tested it I'm posting a screen AUD/USD, and i'm looking for short position. I noticed a bug with renko builder. I don't know if appears only in my charts. I loaded 7 pairs with renko indicator in EUR/USD m1, and all of them except EUR/USD, draws...
Hi My Friend Tzolov,

Yes, there must be some 'delay' if you put too many renko builder in one base chart, since they work with same incoming tick of base chart, but because at this trading system, actually not for scalp, and the main purpose is to understand the 'price movement flow' and searching for 'direction' and 'turning point' probability, then 'slight' delay for less than 1 minutes, so not big problem except for 'news' conditions. Personally i prefer to use max 3 offline chart builder for one base chart.

To reduce that 'delay', you can also use external tick program (including in my template under Tools folder)

Sometimes I just use one offline chart and that is my 'key pair' and when i see some good signal probability, then i will open several positions in another pairs just directly from market watch window box, or use my order script.

About standard renko chart (100% shift), for AUDUSD, maybe you can try this if you like; Brick size 8.5 point shift 100% no acceleration mode.
MTH SSA CycDiv Indicator setting;

Lag = 17
NumComps = 4
PeriodNom = 34
BricksLimit = according to your offline chart total bars/2
HighLowStep = 0.00618

Set FixedMinimum to -1 and FixedMaximum to 1 in your common tab setting.

And if you wanna try to use my MTH SweetSpot MT45 v01
StartPrice =1
SweetSpotMainLevel = 680
SubLevels = 170

Here is the example picture;

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - AUDUSD Standard Renko Chart example.gif
Size: 141 KB

Hope it help and best regard
MTH

Jhlewis10 Feb 10, 2014 1:01pm | Post# 69

1 Attachment(s)
Settings changed to 1.25 and -1.25 thanks. Do you still wait for trend cross confirmation after steep acceleration beyond defensive lines?

I thought this was odd on US JP very quick candle movement but not steep, like I expected.
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpyi-tw-corp-2.png
Size: 77 KB

Kiads Feb 10, 2014 1:27pm | Post# 70

1 Attachment(s)
Settings changed to 1.25 and -1.25 thanks. Do you still wait for trend cross confirmation after steep acceleration beyond defensive lines? I thought this was odd on US JP very quick candle movement but not steep, like I expected. {image}
Hi My Friend,

You can change fixedMinimum and fixedmaximum, larger than -1 and 1 only if the indicator lines goes beyond indicator subwindow.

no need to wait, if there is increasing acceleration brick formation previously just like GBPJPY example before. But with normal movement, yes we wait clear signal first.

About your USDJPY, if you actually use default MACD acceleration, then there's something wrong with your chart builder setting.

This is my USDJPY 10 point MACD default Acceleration.

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - USDJPY 10 point default MACD Acceleration shift.gif
Size: 97 KB

Hope it help and best regard
MTH

Jhlewis10 Feb 10, 2014 2:11pm | Post# 71

Thank you. I reduced pairs to 3 per base and reloaded U/J and now it looks normal.

wahaj Feb 10, 2014 5:10pm | Post# 72

Hello Kiads,

Sent you an e-mail. Check your inbox.
A Surprise For You!

Best Regards and Best Wishes as usual,
PrinceWahaj

kepalalutut Feb 10, 2014 8:06pm | Post# 73

{quote} Oops, No my friend not in that Renko chart builder indicator, but in your MTH SSA CycDiv Indicator.. you can find BrickLimit variable Input there, thats different with BrickMaxLimit and BrickMinLimit in Renko chart builder indicator.., would you please read again in Parameters Explanations in Post 1, maybe you miss it. Hope it help and best regard. MTH
Thank you my fren. Problem solve. Jazakallah!

xyz555 Feb 10, 2014 9:35pm | Post# 74

Hi Kiads,
Thank you for you hard work and share you knowledge with us. With your external tool m4 ticker, is this an indicator? and where I put it? Sorry for this question, I am not very good at computer and Mt4. Thanks a lot.

Puty Feb 11, 2014 4:50am | Post# 75

hi Kiads,
Thanks for contributing. I have a question. Is it possible to use CYCDIV indicator on regular time based charts? If yes, what settings would you recomend?

Kiads Feb 11, 2014 6:43am | Post# 76

Hi All, Sorry for late reply..

Thank you. I reduced pairs to 3 per base and reloaded U/J and now it looks normal.
Glad to see you solve the problem My Friend..

Hello Kiads, Sent you an e-mail. Check your inbox. A Surprise For You! Best Regards and Best Wishes as usual, PrinceWahaj
Thank You My Brother, Glad to receive nice Surprise.. Jazakallah

{quote} Thank you my fren. Problem solve. Jazakallah!
Glad to see you solve the problem too My Brother..

MTH

Kiads Feb 11, 2014 6:50am | Post# 77

Hi Kiads, Thank you for you hard work and share you knowledge with us. With your external tool m4 ticker, is this an indicator? and where I put it? Sorry for this question, I am not very good at computer and Mt4. Thanks a lot.
Hi My Friend, this is external standalone small exe file program, that will send constant tick to all of your opened MT4 Platform Instance.
You can put the file anywhere you like and just create shortcut icon to call it.

To activate this program will asking for e-mail, so you can give your unused e-mail, not your main e-mail, just for registration purpose, and don't forget to scan 'her' first with your anti virus.

After you start your MT4 and open your offline chart, you can activate this program, this is also useful in weekend when you play with your offline chart as long as you connected with your broker server.

Hope it help and best regard.

Kiads Feb 11, 2014 6:58am | Post# 78

hi Kiads, Thanks for contributing. I have a question. Is it possible to use CYCDIV indicator on regular time based charts? If yes, what settings would you recomend?
Yes My Friend, just try with default setting, and try to change from lower TF to higher TF, you will see that there no problem with the default setting.

The important thing from good indicator is not 'what setting we should use' but 'what we can see from her', and the most important thing is 'how we understand what we see and do accordingly'.

You can check my previous explanations about this indicator, I think in general, that explanations is more than enough to support your decision but after all this is your own decision and your own responsibility and not indicators responsibility..

Hope it help and happy searching..
MTH

Jhlewis10 Feb 11, 2014 9:32am | Post# 79

1 Attachment(s)
Got burned not waiting for a cross of the trendline here.

Also my market time indy is not working, all charts are stuck the same.
Click to Enlarge

Name: wp4KOHi.png
Size: 172 KB

Jhlewis10 Feb 11, 2014 10:08am | Post# 80

1 Attachment(s)
Acc ADV view is easier for my eyes to wave patterns. Also waited till price hit the trendline and better results.
Click to Enlarge

Name: iZCOrUD.png
Size: 174 KB

© Forex Factory