Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=470219)

pannet1 Mar 17, 2014 8:18am | Post# 541

Brother,

1)
Sorry my bad. Somehow, I missed copying the 2 library files as instructed.

2)
Myy chart is AUDUSDi but screen is still showing EURUSD when I apply the template. What could be wrong.

3)
Also I do not want the Cycle Line, Demand Line and Supply line "texts" to appear in the Oscillator window. How to do this. This is because my screen size is small and I do not want clutter on it.

Smknyc Mar 17, 2014 8:19am | Post# 542

{quote} Hi My Friend, I already explained for several times that for offline charts (any type of offline charts) the 'Time Frame' is doesn't matter at all, it's only 'unique ID' for your offline chart, and you can use M 11 or M 1111 or M 201 the result is just exactly same, as long as you use same brick size.. so, in offline renko chart / price base chart, the important thing is the brick size, not time frame because price base chart is timeless. Hope you understand best regard MTH
Thank you you both MTH & FerruFX

budidharma19 Mar 17, 2014 8:23am | Post# 543

{quote} Hi My friend, sorry for late reply.. BTW, there is a lot of opportunity with Geo Renko 8 point brick size if we just follow SSA CycDiv Signal, and good MM of course. Maybe you think to wait until brick change direction for your Entry or Exit, so here we go my exit/entry positions with GBPUSD 8 point brick size with flip mode active.. you will notice that my last Short position is late for normal short entry but I take that because I'm sure price still move down, after the cycle line cross down the demand trend line (lime), and that meaning...
Dear KIADS,...

Super dupper,....its really very very CLEAR,.....

Perfect,...

Budi Dharma

ssotiro Mar 17, 2014 8:25am | Post# 544

{quote} Hi My friend, sorry for late reply.. BTW, there is a lot of opportunity with Geo Renko 8 point brick size if we just follow SSA CycDiv Signal, and good MM of course. Maybe you think to wait until brick change direction for your Entry or Exit, so here we go my exit/entry positions with GBPUSD 8 point brick size with flip mode active.. you will notice that my last Short position is late for normal short entry but I take that because I'm sure price still move down, after the cycle line cross down the demand trend line (lime), and that meaning...
Hey Kiads,
Don't get me wrong. I am sure that the opportunities exist, I just have to get used to the fact that bricks will be created much quicker than what I am used to. This is why I trade Gold at 30 pips (or 15 if the 30s do not move much). And you are right, I prefer to have the brick change direction and your MACD to agree (which it usually does) as I'm afraid of the SSA recalculating.

All in all, a good day so far today. I am looking forward to see some entries with BB and SMA crosses as I am just now starting to pay close attention to them.

Thanks again.

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 8:28am | Post# 545

2 Attachment(s)
= NEW INDICATOR = (beta testing)

Hi Guys,

I will share my new indicator, but this is still in beta testing mode, so maybe there will be a lot of update in the future.

This indicator will use dll file called speak_b6.dll originally coded by codesguru
so you must unrar this rar file and copy the speak_b6.dll to your MQL4/Library folder.

this is text to speech tools, that not use playsound function from MQL4 but use windows text to speech functions, and maybe only work with windows 7 (never test her with another windows version.. sorry).

the indicator is 'candle' version of SSA CycDiv, so you must put 'her' in same indicator folder with my SSA CycDiv indicator.

the text to speech function inside this indicator is only early version, so when active (default is active), 'she' will tell you 'current' candle/brick position
and only work for major forex pairs and gold (XAUUSD). for offline chart or standard candlestick chart.
I suggest to put this indicator to bigger brick size renko chart, or bigger Time Frame Standard candlestick chart, and not use this with too many pairs simultaneously.

But, if only for test, you can load this indicator to only one M1 standard chart to know if 'she' worked or not..

Please also inform me if there is any bugs, so we can fix 'her' to become better and more useful
Enjoy
MTH
speak_b6.zip
!___MTH MT4 B610 SSA CyCDiv Brick Indi.ex4

FerruFx Mar 17, 2014 8:30am | Post# 546

2) Myy chart is AUDUSDi but screen is still showing EURUSD when I apply the template. What could be wrong.
Because the template was saved on a EURUSD chart. You must set the right pair you need in the renko builder.

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 8:41am | Post# 547

Brother, 1) Sorry my bad. Somehow, I missed copying the 2 library files as instructed. 2) Myy chart is AUDUSDi but screen is still showing EURUSD when I apply the template. What could be wrong. 3) Also I do not want the Cycle Line, Demand Line and Supply line "texts" to appear in the Oscillator window. How to do this. This is because my screen size is small and I do not want clutter on it.
1. Thank You My Friend, at last you solve our problem.
2. My Teacher FerruFX already help me to answer.. Thank You Sir
3. You can disable display text from input setting.. (as already explained in post 1 for this SSA CycDiv input parameters)..

Hope you understand and best regard.
MTH

pannet1 Mar 17, 2014 8:50am | Post# 548

{quote} Because the template was saved on a EURUSD chart. You must set the right pair you need in the renko builder.
FerruFx, I got the right Renko and builder chart. The only thing is the EURUSD text does not change to AUDUSDi by itself, after applying the template or refresh. This is just a small matter but I think thats how you expect it to work.

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 8:51am | Post# 549

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} as I'm afraid of the SSA recalculating.
Yes My Friend, SSA recalculate, and that is what we need actually.. an early signs, that sometimes incorrect at the moment, but give us 'time' to watch 'what might be happen next'..

So in this example picture in relation with my previous screenshot post..

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - Geo Renko 8 point brick size entry - exit example 2.gif
Size: 116 KB

you will 'see' that i'm not afraid to open Long position in GBPUSD, because I already have active in profit short position. so right now, this is 'locked' positions

If GBPUSD going to north, then i will keep my Long Position, and only close my above short position with small profit, and let my long position profit running.. (with SL+ trailing of course).
but if GBPUSD going to south, then i will release my valve / my current Long Position, with small loss, and let my previous short position continue 'her' profit..

So, there is no problem at all.
Best Regard.
MTH

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 8:55am | Post# 550

{quote} FerruFx, I got the right Renko and builder chart. The only thing is the EURUSD text does not change to AUDUSDi by itself, after applying the template or refresh. This is just a small matter but I think thats how you expect it to work.
My Friend, sorry to ask, did your broker use 'non standard pair names' ?

also right click on your offline chart, check the indicator list , do you see '!___MTH MT4 B604 Offline Chart Info Indicator there ?

MTH

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 9:00am | Post# 551

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes My Friend, SSA recalculate, and that is what we need actually.. an early signs, that sometimes incorrect at the moment, but give us 'time' to watch 'what might be happen next'.. So in this example picture in relation with my previous screenshot post.. {image} you will 'see' that i'm not afraid to open Long position in GBPUSD, because I already have active in profit short position. so right now, this is 'locked' positions If GBPUSD going to north, then i will keep my Long Position, and only close my above short position with small profit,...
Now, I'm in 'zero risk' mode..

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - Geo Renko 8 point brick size entry - exit example 3.gif
Size: 122 KB

pannet1 Mar 17, 2014 9:08am | Post# 552

{quote} 3. You can disable display text from input setting.. (as already explained in post 1 for this SSA CycDiv input parameters)..
Uh, There is a input parameter, ShowLineStat. I set it to false but since it setting did not remove the text, I thought it is for someother purpose. Here too, once if it is set to false, you expect it to vanish from the screen. Again its a small issue. I resolved it by pressing backspace continuously until all objects in my screen got deleted. Of course the expected ones reappaeared after some time :-)My bad again. God bless you Kiads.

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 9:18am | Post# 553

{quote} Uh, There is a input parameter, ShowLineStat. I set it to false but since it setting did not remove the text, I thought it is for someother purpose. Here too, once if it is set to false, you expect it to vanish from the screen. Again its a small issue. I resolved it by pressing backspace continuously until all objects in my screen got deleted. Of course the expected ones reappaeared after some time :-)My bad again. God bless you Kiads.
remove SSA CycDiv from your chart, then reload again, but this time set the ShowLineStat to false, then press ok, after that, you can save your template

Hope it help and best regard.
MTH

selva1437 Mar 17, 2014 9:38am | Post# 554

hai to all,

today hard day too much of offie work so cant able to put tp and watch the platform but still in 80 pips profit when i close i will post the image.

hai my guru the problem still there i could not get it rght. but the indicator is updating realtime but 1.5 pip higher. so i see my source chart as confirming chart for price while placing trade . but today is very hard day in my office lets see what forex brings to me.

selva1437 Mar 17, 2014 9:46am | Post# 555

1 Attachment(s)
as i mentioned here it is

but still waiting for another 10-15 pips to ride
but see the first two trades timing it is more than five hours. because my office work
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture100.JPG
Size: 44 KB

lappies Mar 17, 2014 10:01am | Post# 556

Hi Kiads,

Not sure about the enties you show here, because all of those entries the SSA would still be green when you sell and red when you buy when trading live. What you show in this chart is cherry picking on a repainting indicator, impossible to take the trades you show on here live.

All the best

selva1437 Mar 17, 2014 10:16am | Post# 557

1 Attachment(s)
hai guruji kiads

actually your renko chart is showing exact price but the real mt4 chart is giving 1.5 pips lower than actual pips what a strange. meanwhile closed three positions in 169.50 and opened a short bcoz resistance is there lets see what will happen. can picture what will be the problem with my mt4?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture 7890.JPG
Size: 184 KB

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 10:27am | Post# 558

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Kiads, Not sure about the enties you show here, because all of those entries the SSA would still be green when you sell and red when you buy when trading live. What you show in this chart is cherry picking on a repainting indicator, impossible to take the trades you show on here live. All the best
Hi My Friend..

I'm sorry that i must reload my previous screenshot picture, and just to show you, that i'm typing the text at the bottom right corner of the chart, before GBPUSD going up at this moment..

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - Geo Renko 8 point brick size entry - exit example.gif
Size: 141 KB

So, if it is impossible to trade with this silly repainting indicator, then my profit is only illusion from cherry picking trades..
but no problem at all my friend, if you think this is not work, then i believe you can show us more better way to trade and of course i'm always ready to learn from you..

Best regard
MTH

lappies Mar 17, 2014 10:34am | Post# 559

{quote} Hi My Friend.. I'm sorry that i must reload my previous screenshot picture, and just to show you, that i'm typing the text at the bottom right corner of the chart, before GBPUSD going up at this moment.. {image} So, if it is impossible to trade with this silly repainting indicator, then my profit is only illusion from cherry picking trades.. but no problem at all my friend, if you think this is not work, then i believe you can show us more better way to trade and of course i'm always ready to learn from you.. Best...
Hi Kiads

I'm not saying its impossible to make profit with the SSA, but the entries and exits at the price levels on this chart is not possible when trading live. The entries and exits will be a few bars later if you wait for SSA to change color, because at those places you marked there is no way the SSA could give you a signal.

I love the work you do here, just saying what I observe, I may be wrong (human after all) and be missing something.

All the best

Kiads Mar 17, 2014 10:39am | Post# 560

{quote} Hi Kiads I'm not saying its impossible to make profit with the SSA, but the entries and exits at the price levels on this chart is not possible when trading live. The entries and exits will be a few bars later if you wait for SSA to chance color, because at those places you marked there is no way the SSA could give you a signal. I love the work you do here, just saying what I observe, I may be wrong (human after all) and be missing something. All the best
That's why i put colorful vertical lines.. my friend, to marks and make sure that this 'repaint' process is needed, and i love this 'repaint' version of SSA compare to the endpoint version..

© Forex Factory