Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=470219)

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 8:06am | Post# 1

MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600

Please Forgive me, no more Post 1 ...lol

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 8:45am | Post# 2

7 Attachment(s)
EXAMPLE OF ARTS CHART TYPES;

MACD ACCELERATED RENKO CHART

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size MACD Accelerated Renko Chart.gif
Size: 90 KB

STOCHASTIC ACCELERATED RENKO CHART

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Stochastic Accelerated Renko Chart.gif
Size: 101 KB

ADX ACCELERATED RENKO CHART

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size ADX Accelerated Renko Chart.gif

STANDARD RENKO CHART (100% shift)

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Standard Renko Chart (100% shift).gif

MEAN / MEDIAN RENKO CHART (50% shift)

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Mean Renko Chart (50% shift).gif
Size: 92 KB

ANGULAR RENKO CHART (25% shift)

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Angular Renko Chart (25% shift).gif
Size: 93 KB

GEOMETRICAL RENKO CHART (12.5% shift) -default

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 10 point brick size Geometrical Renko Chart (12.5% shift).gif
Size: 94 KB

Lupus29 Feb 8, 2014 1:25pm | Post# 3

Kindly thank You for all Your work here. Words can not describe how greatefull i am. I'm reading all Your topics for more than one time . I'm impressed with all Your knowledge which You give to Us... so much and for free... just like that... You are a really great Man which we don't see so many in these times.. Everybody thinks only about money and selling something to others. And You just give all... incredible I admire You.

Thanks again for everything and more success to You.

Looking forward to get some more knowledge

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 1:34pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
OK lets look for bigger brick size renko chart for longer price movement trend

We, still use NZDUSD example, with 20 point brick size and 12.5% shift without acceleration option (Geo Renko style chart).

Maybe you need to set your MaxBars to bigger size like 14400 (10 days M1) or 28800 (20 days M1)

In this example Picture, I give explanation about what we can 'see' in our cycle oscillator indicator, you will also 'see' that even we change the brick size, as long as you don't change the shift percentage then the oscillator indicator will 'act' the same, and no need to change 'her' variable. Maybe only change bigger BrickLimit to see more signal history.

Try it, and learn the signal history

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - NZDUSD M11 - 20 point - 12.5% shift Entry Exit Rules 02.gif
Size: 149 KB

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 2:20pm | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
The Benefit of Accelerated shift compare to normal shift

This is example of EUR JPY 20 point brick. The above picture is Geo Renko 12.5% shift and bellow picture is MACD Accelerated shift

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - EURJPY 20 Point MACD Accel Shift and GeoRenko shift comparison.gif
Size: 231 KB

OK Guys, for you who already 'experienced' renko user, I believe you already understand my above explanations from Post 1 until this post.

Please try to experiment yourself according to your own trading style. I give you the 'advance base', you can develop yours..
feel free to share your idea and result here, so we can discuss to improve further..

As always, best regard and happy week end
May God Bless You
MTH

KrisBeli Feb 8, 2014 3:05pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Kiads.Thanks a lot to you for your operation. It is surprising that you do. Very much I want to test, but I have problems from the very beginning. With your new indicator I do the same, as with old. The file - to open independently
but I don't see the my necessary character, for an example EUR JPY M11 . I don't know in what a problem.With the old builder Renko(!MTH Chart Builder Indi) I have no such problem.

Best regards,Kris
Click to Enlarge

Name: 12.jpg
Size: 226 KB

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 3:17pm | Post# 7

Hello Kiads.Thanks a lot to you for your operation. It is surprising that you do. Very much I want to test, but I have problems from the very beginning. With your new indicator I do the same, as with old. The file - to open independently but I don't see the my necessary character, for an example EUR JPY M11 . I don't know in what a problem.With the old builder Renko(!MTH Chart Builder Indi) I have no such problem. Best regards,Kris {image}
Hi My Friend Krisbeli,

First let we check step by step,

1. Do you already use new MT4 b 600 ? If you do.. then
  2. Do you already check your journal tab and expert tab ? is there any error messages ?
  3. From your screenshot, I see that your broker use non standard symbol name do you already set StrangeSymbolName parameter to true ? and also type correctly your symbol name in Pair1 input parameter ? (from your screenshot , i don't see you type in correctly, your pair name/symbol is EURJPY but the correct one should be EURJPYm - this is maybe the trouble)..
  4. please re-check again and inform me here

Hope it help and best regard

Nihilist Feb 8, 2014 3:19pm | Post# 8

Hi Kiads, Thank you for this very interesting thread. hope i can learn here more and more.

KrisBeli Feb 8, 2014 3:36pm | Post# 9

Dear Kiads. All ingenious - is simple. You are right. I have at the broker of EURJPYm, and in settings it was necessary to deliver too" m". Thanks to you. I will try.

Kiads Feb 8, 2014 3:51pm | Post# 10

Dear Kiads. All ingenious - is simple. You are right. I have at the broker of EURJPYm, and in settings it was necessary to deliver too" m". Thanks to you. I will try.
Great, I'm glad we can solve the problem.. and happy trying my friend ..

Please if you don't mind, you can inform us here your testing result later, so we can learn from you..

Best regard.

KrisBeli Feb 8, 2014 4:01pm | Post# 11

I agree my friend .

Best regards,

jacekm Feb 8, 2014 5:45pm | Post# 12

Hello friends wanted to try the Renko, have the MT b 604, and unfortunately the indikatrren are not displayed for me because the have the extension ex4 ..... and my MT4 has .... mq4 extension. How can you solve the problem.

Thank you

irampagemc Feb 9, 2014 1:59am | Post# 13

what has your past performance been like with this system? don't need proof, just your word is enough. just want to get an idea of possible win/loss ratio, gains, drawdown, etc.

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 2:48am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
what has your past performance been like with this system? don't need proof, just your word is enough. just want to get an idea of possible win/loss ratio, gains, drawdown, etc.
Hi My Friend,

This is really new offline alternative chart environment, and also the trading system tools itself. I learn this spot forex almost 12 years until now, and personally according to my own experiences, I never believe in past performance, we can't reference to that for the future performance. My simple iron rule only one 'be prepare'.

I just ordinary trader, nothing special and still learning and always try to learn how to keep 'consistent' result for long term period

But if you want to know my 'test' experience with this 'still need growing' system, for just approximately 3 months here is SS of my TE and I'm sorry if I must cover some part of it, since actually this is only for my own MM analysis need and not for share in public, because I don't have to proof anything to anyone..

Click to Enlarge

Name: ! ARTS - Trade Explorer SS 2014-Feb 09.gif
Size: 54 KB

Hope it help, happy week end and best regard
MTH

wahaj Feb 9, 2014 5:22am | Post# 15

That's very correct. Past performance has nothing to do with future performance, no one knows if the result will be same as past or will be different.

Kiads Feb 9, 2014 5:46am | Post# 16

That's very correct. Past performance has nothing to do with future performance, no one knows if the result will be same as past or will be different.
Assalamualaikum wr wb My Brother,

I'm glad to see you here, have a nice week end
May Allah Bless You and your family forever
MTH

strannik-ps Feb 9, 2014 6:21am | Post# 17

Interesting, will keep my eye on the thread.

Good luck in your thread!
Best regards, P.S.

romajc Feb 9, 2014 8:38am | Post# 18

Wow, this is a very elaborate post. Thank you I will definitely look into these new renko strategies.

Apfelsaft Feb 9, 2014 8:41am | Post# 19

Hello Kiads,
I did my MT4 update today. I think there might be a Problem with my Version. It's Version 604 (7. Feb.)
My MT4 does not recognize the MTH SSA CycDiv. Indicator and the Accellerator. Do you have any advice to make the Indicators displayable?
Thanks for your Help my Friend!

wahaj Feb 9, 2014 8:51am | Post# 20

{quote} Assalamualaikum wr wb My Brother, I'm glad to see you here, have a nice week end May Allah Bless You and your family forever MTH
Walaikum Assalam Warah Matullah-e-Wabarakatuhu,

Jazak-ALLAH my brother for your sweet wishes for me. Wish you the same for you.

Best Regards and Wish you happy life and also successful in hereafter, May ALLAH almighty give you place in Jannat-ul-Firdous.
PrinceWahaj

© Forex Factory