Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My Market Order System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=465169)

orid Mar 12, 2014 5:43am | Post# 581

1 Attachment(s)
Or this one was a large candle about 100 pips away but always a stop order at least then its heading in the right direction
it would help if I knew what I was doing He He , or maybe not
this is a live one btw notice it went bad for awhile but then came good .
Regards peter
Click to Enlarge

Name: latest.jpg
Size: 306 KB

kPack Mar 12, 2014 6:35am | Post# 582

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Orid are you also in USDJPY sell ? My sell order was triggerd at yellow line , would you have taken that trade too ? and anyone else on Sell in USDJPY ?

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpyh4.png
Size: 40 KB

orid Mar 12, 2014 7:32am | Post# 583

Hey Orid are you also in USDJPY sell ? My sell order was triggerd at yellow line , would you have taken that trade too ? and anyone else on Sell in USDJPY ? {image}
will probably work , from what ive seen.
I try not to take trades too many candles after the no 3 disc, But ive done that on live with us / chf was 12 candles away, and its the only one in the red (-300 pips)
That one on us jpy is about 18 candles away
its nice when the trade happens within a few candles.
Regards Peter

Paulus Mar 12, 2014 10:58am | Post# 584

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes and I think the EUR/GBP daily is OK as well {image}
Yes no trigger here yet though
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurgbpdaily.png
Size: 55 KB

kaiser soze Mar 12, 2014 11:22am | Post# 585

boy, the gbp pairs are going to give it up real good once they get off this pullback.....keep your powder dry!

AuraFX Mar 12, 2014 2:04pm | Post# 586

Good luck Peter! Would be great if you would keep us updated on how your live account is going using this system! As i'm also thinking of going live in a few weeks, would be very helpful

Cheers, Aura.

eitan1010 Mar 12, 2014 5:23pm | Post# 587

2 Attachment(s)
my sugesstion that trade with this sys only by the trend UJ seems to be on the long (bulish chanell)on 4hrs tf and on dailytf so i sugges to look
only for long pos nor stay away from this pair for now cause on 4hrstf its kind of mixed upClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 102 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 99 KB

eitan1010 Mar 12, 2014 5:28pm | Post# 588

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes and I think the EUR/GBP daily is OK as well {image}
EURGBP clasical bearish trend!!!Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 106 KB

AuraFX Mar 12, 2014 6:36pm | Post# 589

Buy when it's going up, sell when it's going down - simple

Just watch for fake-outs guys! Good Luck!

Btw Peter, which broker did you open your live account with?

orid Mar 13, 2014 2:17am | Post# 590

Buy when it's going up, sell when it's going down - simple Just watch for fake-outs guys! Good Luck! Btw Peter, which broker did you open your live account with?
IBFX australia

orid Mar 13, 2014 2:19am | Post# 591

Good luck Peter! Would be great if you would keep us updated on how your live account is going using this system! As i'm also thinking of going live in a few weeks, would be very helpful Cheers, Aura.
sure will , not too flash at the mo
regards peter

orid Mar 13, 2014 4:51am | Post# 592

not worth mentioning 25 pips up on live at mo
Regards orid

orid Mar 13, 2014 11:03am | Post# 593

{quote} will probably work , from what ive seen. I try not to take trades too many candles after the no 3 disc, But ive done that on live with us / chf was 12 candles away, and its the only one in the red (-300 pips) That one on us jpy is about 18 candles away its nice when the trade happens within a few candles. Regards Peter
K pac Hope your still in the us / jpy its coming good
Very quite here today?
Im up 105 pips on the live , bit slow this week.
Freaky friday may be good like last week hopefully
Regards Peter

orid Mar 13, 2014 11:06am | Post# 594

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 283 KB
Regards orid peter

orid Mar 13, 2014 11:13am | Post# 595

{image} Regards orid peter
there was a guy I met on another thread ,went by the name "Greyfox" very knowledgable and very helpful , hopefully he will poke his head in here he would be a great asset. I have his email but don't like to bother him he seems a very private person.
A lot like the rest of you peeps .
where is Martin? would like to hear if you are still doing well ?
Regards orid peter

orid Mar 13, 2014 11:20am | Post# 596

1 Attachment(s)
thoughts please , this is showing a new no 3 disc so I have placed
a trailing stop@ 15 pips any comments/
Orid
Click to Enlarge

Size: 296 KB

ukmartin Mar 13, 2014 11:37am | Post# 597

Hi Orid

I'm still lurking around

I'm still doing well , I have 2 open trades but both in the red at the minute, EUR/USD sell at about -50 pips and CAD/CHF buy at about - 20 pips, both the yellow dots have repainted, but I kept the trades open and things are looking a little better now.

how's the live account doing are you up or down?

Martin

kPack Mar 13, 2014 11:57am | Post# 598

1 Attachment(s)
thoughts please , this is showing a new no 3 disc so I have placed a trailing stop@ 15 pips any comments/ Orid {image}
Looks good im also in USDJPY sell , her is the next two support lvls, around 102.19 and then 101.41 Only showing H1 for the support im also trading the H4

Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpyh1.png
Size: 31 KB

orid Mar 13, 2014 12:00pm | Post# 599

Hi Orid I'm still lurking around I'm still doing well , I have 2 open trades but both in the red at the minute, EUR/USD sell at about -50 pips and CAD/CHF buy at about - 20 pips, both the yellow dots have repainted, but I kept the trades open and things are looking a little better now. how's the live account doing are you up or down? Martin
Good to hear your still doing well Martin ,I'm Currently up 180 pips for the week with two trades open,
I'ts damn hard to resist closing when you are 100 pips up , heh heh ive weakened a couple of times ,
Damn live trading plays with your mind .
regards orid peter

kPack Mar 13, 2014 12:21pm | Post# 600

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Good to hear your still doing well Martin ,I'm Currently up 180 pips for the week with two trades open, I'ts damn hard to resist closing when you are 100 pips up , heh heh ive weakened a couple of times , Damn live trading plays with your mind . regards orid peter
hehe thats what i said emotions are so hard to control in live account. I lost my first live account cause of that , now only demo and still got problems with emotions and going out to early. Oh and i took my Profit at USDJPY at 102.000 Cause support and new 3 Disc.

Oh and sell order was tiggert in EURUSD went in 10pips below 3 disc candel . And a little later NZDUSD. What do you think about that trades Orid ?

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusdh4.png
Size: 41 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: nzdusdh4.png
Size: 43 KB

Keep up the good work Peter

© Forex Factory