Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My Market Order System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=465169)

Paulus Mar 9, 2014 3:04pm | Post# 541

{quote} Btw are you doing any good with your way of trading this method? regards orid peter
Its doing ok

But many swaps and time frames its difficult to keep track and my record keeping is not good Im more a thinker creator and trader than a record keeper.

I think Im going to plump for an indicator to be written not an EA at this stage..One of the big advantages of an indicator over an EA is that you can apply it to any swap and time frame and see instantly where the signals are.

I will post here when done

P

Fbird Mar 9, 2014 3:11pm | Post# 542

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thankyou Paulus, you are indeed a gentleman to offer such good advice, I really appreciate it. I will be trading the smallest amounts possible for awhile (mini lots) until I am more confident. I am still trying different entries and exits. Btw are you doing any good with your way of trading this method? regards orid peter
Orid,

You can use this indicator. Just input entry, SL and risk in % or in cash. It will give the lot size. Hope that helps.
positionsizecalculator.ex4

eitan1010 Mar 9, 2014 4:15pm | Post# 543

1 Attachment(s)
you can trade with this system by folowing the trend 4hrs and daily TF's, the win record is high and good,just put for daily TF 800EMA,200EMA and 60EMA

when price is above 800,200 and also 60EMA above all u will trade only long(my opinion and high recomended)and vers versia for short

on 4hrs tf add also 1600EMA.Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 195 KB

GL all and have best trades for this week ahed.

Eitan.

eitan1010 Mar 9, 2014 5:12pm | Post# 544

7 Attachment(s)
Bob, guys, I am assuming that the more signals combined the stronger the signal, for instance EURUSD has a S3 on 3 time frames, weekly daily and 4H, some examples below: - S3 trade signals valid for Monday EURUSD WEEK DAY 4H USDCHF WEEK DAY 4H AUDCAD WEEK DAY 4H AUDUSD DAY 4H NZDUSD DAY 4H EURJPY DAY 4H GBPUSD 4H USDJPY 4H If we trade the strongest either on the 4H or daily trigger then we could measure the success of those trades against the "weaker" signals. Personally I would like to see the signals combined with price action and I don't want...
be carefull on that..

EU=bulish trend!i prefer to wait only for long entriesClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 198 KB
USDCHF=bearish trend!prefer waiting for short entriesClick to Enlarge

Size: 196 KB
AUDCAD=mixed and pointing to break the last bearish trend to bulish trend for now its ranging!!i prefer to leave this pair for now.Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 201 KB
NU=mixed with pointing for bulish trend i do prefer to avoid it to..Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 199 KB
EJ=bulish trend!i prefer to wait only for long entriesClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 201 KB
GU=bulish trend!prefer to wait for long entries Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot6.png
Size: 197 KB
UJ=mixed with bulish sentiment i do prefer to avoid this one too Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot7.png
Size: 196 KB
BUT THATS MY 2CENTS VIEW..I PREFER TO TRADE ONLY BY THE TREND AND ITS MY LEADER INDICATOR
GL
Eitan.

eitan1010 Mar 9, 2014 5:19pm | Post# 545

2 Attachment(s)
I do prefer the two below

short on auClick to Enlarge

Size: 195 KB100pip rr
and long on gbpaudClick to Enlarge

Size: 192 KB120pip rr

paws Mar 9, 2014 6:25pm | Post# 546

{quote} Its doing ok But many swaps and time frames its difficult to keep track and my record keeping is not good Im more a thinker creator and trader than a record keeper. I think Im going to plump for an indicator to be written not an EA at this stage..One of the big advantages of an indicator over an EA is that you can apply it to any swap and time frame and see instantly where the signals are. I will post here when done P
Am looking forward to it!
Thanks

eitan1010 Mar 9, 2014 7:05pm | Post# 547

1 Attachment(s)
also opened short on gold Click to Enlarge

Size: 184 KB

orid Mar 9, 2014 10:49pm | Post# 548

1 Attachment(s)
Yet again Bobs method is proving itself, big tutn aroud from - 170pips to this.
My last demo post . all future will be LIVE! arghhh
Regards orid Pete
Click to Enlarge

Name: latest.jpg
Size: 462 KB

orid Mar 9, 2014 11:05pm | Post# 549

1 Attachment(s)
last of the demo posts
Click to Enlarge

Name: latest.jpg
Size: 640 KB .orid peter

orid Mar 9, 2014 11:08pm | Post# 550

{quote} Orid, You can use this indicator. Just input entry, SL and risk in % or in cash. It will give the lot size. Hope that helps. {file}
many thanks firebird, and to all you guys helping me ,
Seems we have a great bunch of people on this thread.
regards orid

howa61 Mar 9, 2014 11:16pm | Post# 551

also opened short on gold {image}

Hello Eitan can you upload your template H4 and D1 with your 2 new indi?

THX

orid Mar 9, 2014 11:28pm | Post# 552

hey guys, i'm a 19 year old student and enthusiast and brand new to trading and these forums! i have traded on various demo accounts for a while using all sorts of systems, technical and fundamental analysis etc with okay results. but this system looks exceptionally good! Pete, a question for you, if you do start live trading, what size lots will you be looking to start trading with using this system? looking at ur results, would you step it a little higher than a normal starting lot size or be patient with it?
Hi Aurafx, sorry for slow reply only just saw your post,
In answer to your question (please remember I'm a novice)
My aim is to start first week lowest lots possible 0.01, if in profit after weeks end , go 0.02 the next week and so on.
this is on mini lots,
But my problem may be that I will have too many trades on at same time,(not recommended ) but that is the way I have traded on demo with great success,
I have tried trading other ways with all the usual indicators with terrible results.
Actually read a story few months back , (can't for the life of me find it again) about a very very successful trader. he was some maths genius but couldn't for the life of him make any profit on forex,eventually made it big time , he was interviewed by a very close friend of his a few times asking him what the secret was , all he would ever say was "its very simple Buy when the price go's up sell when the price go's down"
Regards Orid peter

Paj Mar 10, 2014 3:17am | Post# 553

1 Attachment(s)
Waited up for the open last night as we had a lot of signal - some with better price action and support and resistance than others - I am short AUDUSD at .90504 we had an S3 with a half decent shooting star/pin bar, it gapped down below Fridays bar which was sitting on resistance and the small retrace after open was rejected, AJ was good too. I want to reiterate that I believe it's best to combine the signal with price action especially if it's in a good area. having woken up this morning in profit I have taken a little of the table and moved my stop to todays high, lets see what happens at the next support areas.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD S3.jpg
Size: 155 KB

frani60 Mar 10, 2014 3:24am | Post# 554

i m also in, but i took the trades after the gap close, this was a nice wake up

so have a good day and many pips to all

orid Mar 10, 2014 6:56am | Post# 555

Hi all , well first orders live are in one has taken and down 50 pips 3 others still hovering , they are all CT trades ,a good test to start off with,

regards orid peter

Ezzy Mar 10, 2014 7:16am | Post# 556

Well done and good luck in going live Peter.

Don't forget to stick to your rules

Ezzy

orid Mar 10, 2014 7:55am | Post# 557

Well done and good luck in going live Peter. Don't forget to stick to your rules Ezzy
Thanks Ezzy

kaiser soze Mar 10, 2014 10:24am | Post# 558

{quote} Hi Aurafx, sorry for slow reply only just saw your post, In answer to your question (please remember I'm a novice) My aim is to start first week lowest lots possible 0.01, if in profit after weeks end , go 0.02 the next week and so on. this is on mini lots, But my problem may be that I will have too many trades on at same time,(not recommended ) but that is the way I have traded on demo with great success, I have tried trading other ways with all the usual indicators with terrible results. Actually read a story few months back , (can't for...

Yes, played around with Renko charts last week and placed the semafor file on there........amazing what happens when ALL the NOISE is gone........but it's such a memory hog, not feasible for too many pairs.......

Jhlewis10 Mar 10, 2014 10:32am | Post# 559

1 Attachment(s)
Thoughts here please. Are you all trading with the trend only? I am up 70 some pips here but may close it as I am approaching small support and EMA's.
Click to Enlarge

Name: vKlcqcC.png
Size: 169 KB

AuraFX Mar 10, 2014 10:38am | Post# 560

{quote} Hi Aurafx, sorry for slow reply only just saw your post, In answer to your question (please remember I'm a novice) My aim is to start first week lowest lots possible 0.01, if in profit after weeks end , go 0.02 the next week and so on. this is on mini lots, But my problem may be that I will have too many trades on at same time,(not recommended ) but that is the way I have traded on demo with great success, I have tried trading other ways with all the usual indicators with terrible results. Actually read a story few months back , (can't for...
I understand, but if you're finding great success isn't going up in 0.01's too small an amount?

That's (with my currency) 1 per 100 pips made, let's say you start slow, and you make 100 pips in your first week, you've just made 1 in a whole week of trading. next week, 2.

I also understand risk and money money management, but if you're looking to trade part/full time and make a generous income out of it isn't that a bit too "risk free"

I'm looking to expand my trading knowledge and experience before i start live, but i was thinking of starting with around 1000 (save up from work/uni loan) and start with lots of 0.10+ and if hopefully i'm finding success throughout the weeks and months, move onto 0.30 > 0.50 >1.00 etc

IS THIS A VERY BAD IDEA?

and yea, that's how most traders seem to have made it big

© Forex Factory