Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My Market Order System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=465169)

bobhowson Jan 6, 2014 1:22am | Post# 1

4 Attachment(s)

Here is my system my friends all want to get their hands on.

I call it My Market Order System and it's just that.

It's been making me profits for some time and I hope it does the same for you.

This is what you need:

1) 3 Level ZZ Semafor Indicator... That's It !

THE RULES FOR UP TREND

1) Only Trade The Daily Charts

2) Ensure You Have A Nice Trend

3) ALL TRADES ARE MARKET ORDERS

4) Place Your STOP LOSS UNDER The GREEN DOT After It Closes

5) Place Your BUY STOP ORDER10 Pips Or So Above The GREEN DOT

6) Keep Moving Your Stop UP Every 50 or So Pips

7) Close The Trade When A PINK or RED DOT Appears.

That's It !

000_3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: buy semafor.png
Size: 39 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: sell semafor.png
Size: 39 KB
semafor trading.tpl

aje6767 Jan 6, 2014 1:50am | Post# 2

Thanks Bob for sharing this. But how do you ensure a nice trending market? Do you use moving average to do that?

bobhowson Jan 6, 2014 3:06am | Post# 3

To check to see which way the market is trending...
eg: BULLISH MARKET:
Open you 4H Chart and see if it making it's way up.
Do the same on the Daily and to confirm check the Weekly Chart too.
If they are all trending upwards this would be an UP TREND....
The chart above is a UP TREND...
If it is a DOWN TREND just look for the opposite signs..

ukmartin Jan 6, 2014 4:38am | Post# 4

Hi Thanks for your system, looks interesting, but i'm a bit confused as your chart shows you using the pink dots for trading but your explanation talks about the yellow dots. Would be good if you could show some more examples

many thanks

Martin

Tiggrrr Jan 6, 2014 5:50am | Post# 5

does this repaint ?

4xplosion Jan 6, 2014 6:28am | Post# 6

does this repaint ?
On lower timeframes it normally repaints.....but I doubt it would do so on daily!

bobhowson Jan 6, 2014 6:44am | Post# 7

Hi ukmartini I do use the PINK & YELLOW markers the YELLOW or #3 are the stronger indication of the next move.
I suppose it can repaint that's why I use Market Orders. That way if it does reverse there is no loss because the trade would not have been triggered.

Another way you could use it is wait for an Engulfing candle in the opposite direction after the pink or yellow marker.
Best idea is test it on a demo account till you fine tune it to your own liking.
Cheers !

ukmartin Jan 6, 2014 6:58am | Post# 8

Hi Bob
Thanks for the clarification, I'll be giving it a go on demo

Martin

4xplosion Jan 6, 2014 7:22am | Post# 9

Mr Bobhowson, as I write this there is a pink zemafor on the Audjpy DAILY...for clarification...how would we trade this?

aje6767 Jan 6, 2014 9:59am | Post# 10

To check to see which way the market is trending... eg: BULLISH MARKET: Open you 4H Chart and see if it making it's way up. Do the same on the Daily and to confirm check the Weekly Chart too. If they are all trending upwards this would be an UP TREND.... The chart above is a UP TREND... If it is a DOWN TREND just look for the opposite signs..
Thanks

moodybot Jan 6, 2014 10:02am | Post# 11

does this repaint ?
The 3 level ZZ repaint??

Nope.

Works exactly as it was designed........ does it move on a new HH/LL... yep.

aje6767 Jan 6, 2014 10:08am | Post# 12

{quote} The 3 level ZZ repaint?? Nope. Works exactly as it was designed........ does it move on a new HH/LL... yep.

But Bob said it repaints

moodybot Jan 6, 2014 1:51pm | Post# 13

{quote} But Bob said it repaints
It moves with the market, which it's designed to do... some call it repainting.... excellent indicator, can be a bit heavy on the cpu with multiple charts.

bobhowson Jan 6, 2014 3:12pm | Post# 14

There is a couple of things I forgot to mention ...
I NEVER trade on a sideways trend...such as the AUDJPY at the moment.
Also if you download the Semafor it may show a light brown indicator, change this to BLACK, so it dows not show on your chart background.
Cheers !

wahaj Jan 6, 2014 3:31pm | Post# 15

Hey bob,

Do you trade the same system in your trade explorer?

If yes, then i must say, its very interesting!

Best Regards,
PrinceWahaj

nobita234 Jan 7, 2014 10:09pm | Post# 16

hi master bobhowson, iam happy to see you.. i like your indicator but iam not understand yet haw to OP buy or sell.. would you like to give me example haw do you trade? thanks

smikester Jan 8, 2014 6:02am | Post# 17

Hi Bob Howson. Your Trade Explorer results look impressive but looking closer your average losing trade is -16%. Is this your normal account risk? If it is then do you think it will get a margin call fairly soon?

Hyperfire Jan 8, 2014 9:48am | Post# 18

Hello guy's,

i'm bit confusing to this system, it's first time for me to using buy stop so i have to understand what have to do, any advice or link where i can get that information without bother you ?
About know nice trend Bob can you give to us and immage with example ? Or explain it well ?

Take care, best regards

bradu Jan 9, 2014 1:57pm | Post# 19

Hi Bob Howson. Your Trade Explorer results look impressive but looking closer your average losing trade is -16%. Is this your normal account risk? If it is then do you think it will get a margin call fairly soon?
impressive indeed....but i second your opinion: trading daily charts (as the thread starter said) and using such high leverage that 10 pips mean 10% of account.....there is only one way it can go.

and by the fact that TE has gone...i think it has already happend

wahaj Jan 10, 2014 5:10am | Post# 20

Guys,

I think, Bob got stopped out in his account and that is why, his trade explorer is detached, as i remember, there was -76% return and the trade were still running.

By the way, Its not a good system in my view because of largest draw-down, I would stay away from these kinds of systems, but maybe, thread starter have done some mistakes in his account and maybe you lose his account because of mistake, Just wondering and waiting for the thread starter to explain.

Best Regards,
PrinceWahaj

© Forex Factory