Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=463573)

Zimbinga Oct 31, 2017 3:31pm | Post# 18621

bbs still red? {quote}
Think the red dot disappeared on candle close, but the Bollingers still showed consolidation, which tells us move might not go far before retrace, which seems to have happened. Also H1 ADX compress/expand not that clean. I would not have taken this one, although do not trade this pair anyway.

jpadvisor Nov 1, 2017 4:11am | Post# 18622

"
The Eurozone delivered positive economic calendar news in the form of hard data on Wednesday, which caused the euro to rise versus many of its peers, with the notable exception of EUR/GBP, where the currency lost ground. GDP figures for the EZ beat both the Q3 and YoY forecasts, coming in at 0.6% and 2.5% respectively, a significant improvement on where the single bloc economy was situated approx. 24 months back. Inflation came in at 1.4% on Tuesday, missing the expectation of 1.5%. French GPD also beat forecast, coming in at 2.2% YoY, approximately double the growth witnessed in 2016. Sterling experienced significant gains versus its peers on Tuesday, the rise was not based on any fundamental data; political issues with regards to Brexit, and the increased expectation of a base rate rise announcement from the BoE on Thursday, caused the U.K. pound to rally. E.U. officials appear to be confident that an agreement can be reached with the U.K. negotiating team in December; the key E.U. official Mr. Barnier delivered optimistic words, suggesting that the upcoming talks should deliver positive results. With the clock ticking down to a base rate announcement due at lunchtime GMT on Thursday, investors are concentrating on the outcome and as a consequence were bidding up the pound on Tuesday. Although recent more dovish statements from the BoE, may prove to be disappointing for FX traders, who are expecting to hear a narrative committing to further rate rises in 2018. The accepted market wisdom appears to suggest that, should the BoE/MPC reveal a base rate rise on Thursday, it’ll be a one off measure, in an attempt to stall inflationary pressures built up since June 2016, due to a weak pound.
U.S. equities moved ahead on Tuesday, as did the dollar versus certain of its main peers; CHF, CAD and JPY, with analysts still divided in their opinion regarding the potential FOMC rate rise which may be announced this Wednesday 1st November. Consumer confidence surged to a multi month high of 125.9 for October, as other conference board metrics also beat forecasts, whilst house prices (according to the Case Shiller index), have risen by 6.07% YoY. Canada’s GDP marginally missed forecast, coming in at 3.5%. New Zealand’s employment and unemployment statistics came in displaying healthy improvements; employment change YoY was up 4.2%. Canada’s dollar fell versus its main peers as a consequence, whilst the New Zealand kiwi surged late on in the day’s trading session, as the news broke. Yen also experienced a fall during Tuesday’s trading sessions, versus the majority of its peers."

nicworker Nov 1, 2017 6:06am | Post# 18623

5 Attachment(s)
{quote} Beautiful trade Songok, your entry is right IMO. Daily: full blown short, we have something that looks like a long divergence on green sto, but it is not confirmed yet. H4: perfect rsioma/ds trade, with bbs. you had 89 and 144 adx lines in power, while the others were resting. I entered in the trade, when the black sto crossed the green to the downside, most of the times these moves are fast and you can put your trade in breakeven and let it go. Also doing this you are totally respecting our Master teachings, infact Alien said that every...
AUDUSD, looking again at yesterday's situation in comparison with today's one.

W

Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedAUDUSD WEEKLY_LI.jpg
Size: 1.4 MB

D

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD DAILY.PNG
Size: 114 KB

H4

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD H4.PNG
Size: 110 KB

H1

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD H1.PNG
Size: 108 KB

M15

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD M15.PNG
Size: 135 KB

jpadvisor Nov 2, 2017 6:40am | Post# 18624

Other fundamentals today.

"As forecast by certain economists, who were polled by news agencies, the FOMC decided to keep the U.S. key interest rate on hold, at 1.25%, with a view to revisit the issue in December. The market reaction was subdued; EUR/USD and GBP/USD maintained similar levels to that seen before the announcement, with USD/JPY and USD/CHF making marginal gains. However, yen and the Swissie had experienced falls versus their peers earlier in the day, therefore any USD daily gains may have been priced in pre the announcement. An announcement on who will be the Fed’s next chair was due by the end of the week, with current board member Jerome Powell rumoured to be preferred by Trump, over John Taylor. However, in a surprise move, the announcement was brought forward, with Powell announced as Janet Yellen’s replacement on Wednesday evening. He’s considered to be more dovish, therefore a slower pace to the suggested rate rise programme will probably take place in 2018 and the quantitative tightening will now likely be as slow as “watching paint dry”, to paraphrase current (and now outgoing) Fed chair Janet Yellen.
The U.S. equities markets edged higher on Wednesday, despite many investors beginning to become impatient with regards to the intended tax reduction plan which, despite being a key part of the Trump election commitment and having provisional clearance from U.S. lawmakers, is so far devoid of any detail. Other U.S. fundamental news concerned; the ISM manufacturing reading which came in below forecast at 58.7, the ADP payroll figure beat expectation, coming in at 235k and perhaps indicating that the NFP payroll data, to be published on Friday, will be in line with the forecast of circa 312k jobs created in October. U.K. fundamental news was thin on the ground, Nationwide house prices beat the prediction by coming in at 2.5% YoY, whilst the U.K. manufacturing PMI also beat the expectation of 55.9, printing at 56.3. Sterling made moderate gains of circa 0.2% versus CHF and JPY, but slipped versus the majority of its other currency peers, other than moderate gains versus the euro. FX investor focus appears to be centred on the BoE/MPC rate announcement meeting at midday Thursday, the expectation of a rate rise, of 0.25% to a base rate of 0.5%, is the general consensus."
To your success.

nicworker Nov 3, 2017 10:35am | Post# 18625

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} AUDUSD, looking again at yesterday's situation in comparison with today's one. W {image} D {image} H4 {image} H1 {image} M15 {image}
Still following AUDUSD, let's see what will happen...

D

Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedAUD USD D_LI.jpg
Size: 1.2 MB

H4

Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedAUD USD H4_LI.jpg
Size: 1.3 MB

H1

Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedAUD USD H1_LI.jpg
Size: 1.3 MB

nicworker Nov 3, 2017 11:13am | Post# 18626

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Still following AUDUSD, let's see what will happen... D {image} H4 {image} H1 {image}
I think that in 2018, AUDUSD will go down, seems possible a x cross for the down side on monthly. Somehow this possibility strengthens my idea that this pair will go down, for some time, nothing sure this is only a projection, that i'm not married to.

Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedAUD USD W_LI.jpg
Size: 845 KB

jpadvisor Nov 5, 2017 10:07am | Post# 18627

{quote} I think that in 2018, AUDUSD will go down, seems possible a x cross for the down side on monthly. Somehow this possibility strengthens my idea that this pair will go down, for some time, nothing sure this is only a projection, that i'm not married to. {image}
BBS breakout will tell it.

jpadvisor Nov 5, 2017 1:13pm | Post# 18628

Here you find a weekly review also for the Cryptos.
Cheers.
Inserted Video

marcof91 Nov 6, 2017 8:08am | Post# 18629

2 Attachment(s)
Have fun!
I found these Stickers to put on mt4 screen.
My Color Notes V3 .mq4
My Note Color Tape.mq4

jpadvisor Nov 6, 2017 12:04pm | Post# 18630

Have fun! I found these Stickers to put on mt4 screen. {file} {file}
Thanks Marko, that's what we need to create some useful checklists.

Zimbinga Nov 6, 2017 6:48pm | Post# 18631

1 Attachment(s)
Alien's checklist:

Click to Enlarge

Name: b24e512d14028845c63c39d83259a96c_2y3s.jpg
Size: 38 KB

nicworker Nov 7, 2017 4:03am | Post# 18632

1 Attachment(s)
Took a short on EURSGD, probably not the best adx expansion, but every bbs with some adx compression and the right direction of rsioma is always worth some pips, at 25pips in green i always put the breakeven, and than trail the position. A little bit aggressive entry.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Inkedeursgd short_LI.jpg
Size: 1.5 MB

Zimbinga Nov 7, 2017 1:40pm | Post# 18633

Took a short on EURSGD, probably not the best adx expansion, but every bbs with some adx compression and the right direction of rsioma is always worth some pips, at 25pips in green i always put the breakeven, and than trail the position. A little bit aggressive entry. {image}
H1 & H4 were looking to put in a bottom (based on stos), & as you say without nice ADX compress/expand on those TFs. Might continue short though after pullback as you are with the trend on D1.

jpadvisor Nov 7, 2017 2:09pm | Post# 18634

Took a short on EURSGD, probably not the best adx expansion, but every bbs with some adx compression and the right direction of rsioma is always worth some pips, at 25pips in green i always put the breakeven, and than trail the position. A little bit aggressive entry. {image}
Nice call, Alien's friend. It seems you took this on 15 M at breakout of the support. To me this could go more down like suggest H4 and daily.

nicworker Nov 7, 2017 2:09pm | Post# 18635

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} H1 & H4 were looking to put in a bottom (based on stos), & as you say without nice ADX compress/expand on those TFs. Might continue short though after pullback as you are with the trend on D1.
Thank you for your time Zimbinga, you are right. The trade was fast at the beginning, i ended up with something like 20 pips. When price started to slow down and moving sideways, i was smelling the possibility of an end of the move. TF around were showing divergences and bottoming. So it became clear that was a good thing to close manually the position.
M15) The stos were together, very near each other in 20, there was bbs (and as we know, sometimes it is a sign of the end of the move), there was a bullish divergence on rsioma. All the adx lines were falling down.
H1) Divergence for the long side on green sto, and divergence on adx 7,21. There was also a not confirmed bullish divergence on the red sto, that mimcs the 21 sto of one tfh.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Inkedeursgd_LI.jpg
Size: 1.4 MB

marcof91 Nov 7, 2017 3:19pm | Post# 18636

If anyone is willing to learn an extra.
Protect Yourself & Profit from the Coming Stock Market Crash
Inserted Video

Zimbinga Nov 7, 2017 3:37pm | Post# 18637

{quote} Thank you for your time Zimbinga, you are right. The trade was fast at the beginning, i ended up with something like 20 pips. When price started to slow down and moving sideways, i was smelling the possibility of an end of the move. TF around were showing divergences and bottoming. So it became clear that was a good thing to close manually the position. M15) The stos were together, very near each other in 20, there was bbs (and as we know, sometimes it is a sign of the end of the move), there was a bullish divergence on rsioma. All the adx...
I have noticed that strong ADX signal makes divergence less likely to apply.

In particular I look for divergence on H4 when 1) the price touches the outer BB and 2) ADX on that TF is weak - to see if a reversal or pullback is likely - this is a Vladimir Ribakov idea (except for the ADX bit) that seems to have some value.

Thanks for posting your trades and analysis.

jpadvisor Nov 8, 2017 6:23am | Post# 18638

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Aliens, if you are used to display pairs in MTF, here find a useful indi to toggle the windows' borders. This way you have more space on screen. Cheers.
All credits go to Mladen.
Toggle borders.mq4

firewight Nov 8, 2017 6:34am | Post# 18639

Hi Aliens, if you are used to display pairs in MTF, here find a useful indi to toggle the windows' borders. This way you have more space on screen. Cheers. All credits go to Mladen. {file}
now THAT is a useful indicator! Cheers mate!

EDIT: If only you had an option to change the position for the button it would be perfect lol...

nicworker Nov 8, 2017 7:52am | Post# 18640

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday i was looking at the AUDCAD, because i was very interested at the huge compression in M15. So today i decided to analyze it with more precision.
H1) for now there's a bottom, and the signs of that are: rsioma that was at the floor, adx 7/21 were at the top of their window and felt down, after some hours all adx lines were down.
Now there is a huge compression, and the possibility for a slingshot down between 21 and 100 sto, very mixed.
H4) after the top, there was a fast move down, and now the resting period that we see on H1 is clearly visible also on H4, there's the first red dot of our bbs indicator. The stos are bottoming, and that makes me think that the sling short of H1 is short lived, probably it will retest the low of the range, and then take a trip long for some time, for a deeper retracement.
D) no momentum at all, black sto in oversold condition, that can bring it up and make a x cross or half cross down with the green sto, that is already moving down.
W) totally short for now, no momentum, bbs, but what took my attention is the possibility for a late x cross down between 8 and 21 sto, at least for a retest of the 0.96550 area. I said retest because there is a not confirmed hidden bullish divergence, visible on rsioma and green sto, that can create some long action.

But overall i think short is the way for now, time will tell... what you guys think? thank you.

Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedInkedaudcad top down_LI.jpg
Size: 1.7 MB

© Forex Factory