Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=463573)

Kammgcni Feb 9, 2020 6:33am | Post# 21861

{quote} yes sir, please check attached section (paper clip icon) of this thread. thanks
can u share link?

nadiyakinare Feb 10, 2020 4:22am | Post# 21862

can we get multi time frame RSIOMA on one chart?
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post10662400

nadiyakinare Feb 10, 2020 7:01am | Post# 21863

2 Attachment(s)
Just a TEASER. where i spend my last half hour.... no questions please
Click to Enlarge

Name: teaser 1.jpg
Size: 116 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: teaser 2.jpg
Size: 148 KB

nadiyakinare Feb 10, 2020 11:05am | Post# 21864

2 Attachment(s)
After comparison i have got better build.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Identify the no trade zones.jpg
Size: 197 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: comparision.jpg
Size: 189 KB

todamoon Feb 10, 2020 4:08pm | Post# 21865

After comparison i have got better build. {image} {image}
Why you think so? In Aliens template we clearly see divergence...

nadiyakinare Feb 11, 2020 4:48am | Post# 21866

{quote} Why you think so? In Aliens template we clearly see divergence...
I can see way beyond this picture. i can make similar version to his but personally i dont watch for divergence, i can see naked price chart and can roughly assume what kind of divergence one indicator might make with what setting. If i say some hard truth about Divergence then most people Might not agree with me, i had spent years, every single day and night to understand how it occurs how indicators works and how multiple factors affect it at same time. if one is trading without looking for divergence still he is trading divergence at some point. if one is trading just based on divergence then positions might get trapped in DD more often then they should. Divergence happens due to acceleration and way the indicator uses that price data to represent. you can experience how to build divergence in ninja trader simulator to understand it better. experience is beyond understanding and knowledge. kindly wait for forexalien to release his system and understandings as i do not want to disrespect him in anyway.

ForexAlgo7 Feb 13, 2020 6:17am | Post# 21867

2 Attachment(s)
hi, I am Alien system trader from last three years.
I have tried to make it automated because now i dont have time to trade manually.
Please give me your reviews about my Alien Fully Automated Trading Expert Adviser.
Thankyou.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.png
Size: 18 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 33.png
Size: 24 KB

In a month it made 673 pips.
it works on 12 pairs and I am optimizing more pairs.
thankyou.

jpadvisor Feb 14, 2020 7:10am | Post# 21868

hi, I am Alien system trader from last three years. I have tried to make it automated because now i dont have time to trade manually. Please give me your reviews about my Alien Fully Automated Trading Expert Adviser. Thankyou. {image} {image} In a month it made 673 pips. it works on 12 pairs and I am optimizing more pairs. thankyou.
Hi Alien friend,
it seems you're doing great.
I don't know many EA working nicely on 12 pairs. It is difficult enough to automate the Alien V1 on one pair.
To give full opinion we need to know also if it is working on a real account and which are the spreads and settings for SL and TP.

mike89 Feb 15, 2020 2:01am | Post# 21869

Hi where abouts can I locate the latest Alien template and indicators? Regards Mike.

ForexAlgo7 Feb 15, 2020 6:31am | Post# 21870

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Alien friend, it seems you're doing great. I don't know many EA working nicely on 12 pairs. It is difficult enough to automate the Alien V1 on one pair. To give full opinion we need to know also if it is working on a real account and which are the spreads and settings for SL and TP.
hi, i am working with tickmill ecn account for now. But i found that its working more better at ICMarkets. Yes i am working with real accounts and i am testing it with more brokers to find the best broker. I am using low spread accounts. ICMarkets has lowest spread and its working good. Stop loss and TP both are variable. I dont use fixed stop loss and take profit.

My two other accounts at tickmill:

Account 1:

Click to Enlarge

Name: account 1.png
Size: 17 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: account1w.png

Account 2:

Click to Enlarge

Name: account 2.png
Size: 19 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: account 2w.png

This week was good for both accounts.

This is trend following system, so EA also works on same strategy and close trades at small losses and catch trends and close trades with big profits.
I am working on it to improve it more better.
Thankyou.

dadadada Feb 27, 2020 12:17pm | Post# 21871

3 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: MCRODaily 27.02.2020.png
Size: 80 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: MCROH4 27.02.2020.png
Size: 73 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: MCROH1 27.02.2020.png
Size: 73 KB

Please advice what to expect. As per my estimation it is in strong downtrend.

ookalan Feb 27, 2020 4:53pm | Post# 21872

Hi Aliens, someone asked for my latest template. Here you are. Cheers {file}
You have posted the latest template, but I don't have all the indies for it. Is their a post where I can download them all?

chandana47 Feb 28, 2020 5:58am | Post# 21873

hi, I am Alien system trader from last three years. I have tried to make it automated because now i dont have time to trade manually. Please give me your reviews about my Alien Fully Automated Trading Expert Adviser. Thankyou. {image} {image} In a month it made 673 pips. it works on 12 pairs and I am optimizing more pairs. thankyou.
Can you give more details of it???

jpadvisor Mar 3, 2020 6:45am | Post# 21874

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} You have posted the latest template, but I don't have all the indies for it. Is their a post where I can download them all?
Hi Alien friend,
most of the indies are already posted in this thread and you can find them in the attachments.
From the shot below the red listed one is a Pepperstone proprietary indie and the green one you find attached here down.
Cheers
Name:  Indies.png
Views: 739
Size:  25 KB
ADXcrosses.ex4

cxqsmg88 Mar 3, 2020 11:58pm | Post# 21875

For alien trading systems. I have been gone for 6 years. 磕 磕 bumped along all the way. The feeling is very deep. The system has been thoroughly optimized and changed numerous times. First, I cannot be a data journalist. unacceptable. No. In this way, I will continue to be strong ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and more confident. confidence,,,,,,

cxqsmg88 Mar 8, 2020 9:56pm | Post# 21876

What's the situation today? Quotes and their instability. The volatility is so big.

thomasz1 Mar 9, 2020 12:06pm | Post# 21877

2 Attachment(s)
well, i can do a little summary for EURUSD for example,

We have a big retracement since 21 february, with nice trade on M15 ( green line) following the h4 doda bell,

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd h4.png
Size: 96 KB

but the pair began ranging since today as you can see below, so wait to break this range before re-buy, but more important, we are at the end of h4 doda trade,
so, wait a new doda signal would be more wise (possibly on h1 perhaps, doda begins to fall)

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd m15.png
Size: 113 KB

if you have a request for another pair tell me

Thiagorosa Mar 10, 2020 5:19pm | Post# 21878

1 Attachment(s)
EURAUD is looking great to the upside /\

Click to Enlarge

Name: ea up.png
Size: 42 KB

thomasz1 Mar 11, 2020 11:32am | Post# 21879

EURAUD is looking great to the upside /\ {image}
i'm not sure to follow you,

you want to sell or to buy ?

Thiagorosa Mar 11, 2020 12:34pm | Post# 21880

{quote} i'm not sure to follow you, you want to sell or to buy ?
Buy Buy /\, it went 80 pips long after this, but i see as a loading for the continuation of the breakout long on the Daily and H4 that is yet to come : ).

© Forex Factory