Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=463573)

ShanA Jan 11, 2020 11:35am | Post# 21821

{quote} in this case do adx need to be powered on, everyone?
adx compression or bbsqueeze are better for faster movement

jewelnguyen Jan 15, 2020 1:19am | Post# 21822

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Alien Master and everyone,
USDJPY on H4

Should I wait for the slingshot to happen?
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy.png
Size: 93 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpyd1.png
Size: 90 KB

jpadvisor Jan 15, 2020 5:57am | Post# 21823

Overlook for coming days:
"European Union’s (EU) new trade chief Phil Hogan is due to meet US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and other American officials during a Jan. 14-16, according to Bloomberg. During the visit, Hogan will try to settle the dispute over France’s new digital services tax, European support for Boeing’s chief rival, Airbus and other differences. Experts, however, believe it won't be smooth sailing for Hogan, as both the administration and Congress are frustrated due to the EU’s refusal to negotiate with the US on agriculture, according to Politico. Hosuk Lee-Makiyama, director of the European Centre of International Political Economy in Brussels, thinks there will be a lot of fireworks before any underlying progress is made in resolving US-EU policy differences over trade. As a result, the euro is unlikely to score big gains this week. The common currency, however, may find some love if the Eurozone Industrial Production data, due at 10:00 GMT, blows past expectations. As for Wednesday’s trading so far, the cable is consolidating the bounce from three-week lows of 1.2954 below the 5-DMA at 1.3034. The cautious market mood ahead of the US-China phase trade deal details release and thereafter the signing ceremony remains a drag on the US dollar across its main competitors. Meanwhile, the latest comments from the UK PM Johnson, denying Scottish PM Sturgeon’s request to hold another Scottish independence referendum, also keeps a check on the pound’s recovery, as it further fuels Hard Brexit concerns. Further, poor UK GDP data combined with increased BOE dovish expectations could continue to weigh.
USD/JPY had been struggling in resistance territories and was always going to struggle at these levels. We will now have to wait and see how the market reacts to the signing ceremony, which is due to take place at the White House (reportedly 11:30am NY time but not confirmed) – the devil will be in the detail. There is news that Liu He is still at the US treasury in what was supposed to be a brief talk before dinner that is going much longer than expected, a source briefed on the schedule said. Seems there could be plenty still to be ratified – any delays to the signing will surely spook markets. Analysts at Westpac explained that representatives of both countries should talk up the importance of the deal and stress their willingness to progress to “phase two” talks on more difficult issues."

jpadvisor Jan 15, 2020 6:12am | Post# 21824

Hello Alien Master and everyone, USDJPY on H4 Should I wait for the slingshot to happen? {image} {image}
Hi Alien friend,
as you can see on your H4, the teeth of green ADX were sloping down, demonstrating that the power for buyers was slowing. Therefore a retracement.
Dollar strength however is still intact but the news will affect it and we'll see in which direction.
Take into consideration that on Daily 8 stoch. just topped, but 21 is still rising and that best point to enter a DS slingshot is the crossing between Rsioma and the signal line.
Cheers.

Zimbinga Jan 15, 2020 2:14pm | Post# 21825

Hello Alien Master and everyone, USDJPY on H4 Should I wait for the slingshot to happen? {image} {image}
Slingshot was not ready. Also green 21 sto had reached top. Slingshots usually work better if 21 sto has room to travel in direction of trade - look back on charts & you see. Also H1 ADX losing power and RSIOMA falling. Remember to make sure lower TF swings in direction you want before taking trade. All this is in Alien's examples. The thread is not very active now, so best if you read more of it before asking more questions, as you might not get response for long time. & what JP said about Daily TF is right too.

Zimbinga Jan 15, 2020 2:50pm | Post# 21826

Overlook for coming days: "European Union’s (EU) new trade chief Phil Hogan is due to meet US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and other American officials during a Jan. 14-16, according to Bloomberg. During the visit, Hogan will try to settle the dispute over France’s new digital services tax, European support for Boeing’s chief rival, Airbus and other differences. Experts, however, believe it won't be smooth sailing for Hogan, as both the administration and Congress are frustrated due to the EU’s refusal to negotiate with the US on agriculture,...
Just want to share this site with you as you like to trade in line with fundamentals. Maybe you know it already?

https://www.bkforex.com/category/weekly-calendar-calls/

https://www.bkforex.com/tag/calendar/

jewelnguyen Jan 16, 2020 12:27am | Post# 21827

Thanks to Alien Master, jpadvisor, Zimbinga, ShanA and everyone, I will try harder

jpadvisor Jan 17, 2020 12:02pm | Post# 21828

1 Attachment(s)
Palladium H4:
divergence and Alien's hook today on Palladium.
After been reached the highest with a nice DS, now a great sign of inversion.
We don't buy anymore until a strong consolidation.
Click to Enlarge

Name: PALLADMAR20H4.png
Size: 53 KB

jewelnguyen Jan 20, 2020 8:50am | Post# 21829

1 Attachment(s)
Palladium H4: divergence and Alien's hook today on Palladium. After been reached the highest with a nice DS, now a great sign of inversion. We don't buy anymore until a strong consolidation. {image}
The alien hook does not work, the price continues to rise. why?
Click to Enlarge

Name: pal.png
Size: 65 KB

jewelnguyen Jan 20, 2020 8:56am | Post# 21830

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} The alien hook does not work, the price continues to rise. why? {image}
The reason is because ADX on D1 is still too strong right?
Click to Enlarge

Name: pal.png
Size: 68 KB

todamoon Jan 20, 2020 9:46am | Post# 21831

Alien hook and any system are not 100% proof. You must understand at least supp, res levels, price action and then through price action search for indicator patterns. And if everything is ok, you can open trade, but even then there are no 100% chances, so you must understand money management too and then there maybe will be chance for you to earn from market. Just my 0.02 cents.

mselvi Jan 20, 2020 10:13am | Post# 21832

1 Attachment(s)
Try This EA with 10% weekly profit and Max DD 20% all time.
Square Up v1.0 - SMC.ex4

Zimbinga Jan 20, 2020 2:42pm | Post# 21833

{quote} The reason is because ADX on D1 is still too strong right? {image}
Yes I agree. It is risky to trade countertrend when there is strong ADX.

Furthermore there are strong fundamental reasons behind the increase in the price of Palladium. The global demand has been greater than supply for 8 years. It is used in catalytic converters in cars and the value of the metal has reached the point where it is being stolen from people's cars.

jpadvisor Jan 21, 2020 5:48am | Post# 21834

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, Alien friend,
Palladium is in a bubble and it can burst very soon.
The other day and today we had very large retracements but, to me, it is possible also a retrace to the 2000 level.
I don't say or said that it is to sell Palladium. This system is done to follow the trend and the trend is clearly only up.
Today I bought on retracements and then sold and it was a very good deal.
This is the MTF chart and you can see that, after the alien's hook, price made a new high but the divergence is still in play.
In these conditions, as fundamentals say that metal is scarce and everyone want to buy it, we only buy on retracements and sell on top of lower TFs.
Cheers.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Marketier MetaTrader 4.png
Size: 272 KB

Hazeem Jan 21, 2020 5:51am | Post# 21835

{quote} Hi, Alien friend, Palladium is in a bubble and it can burst very soon. The other day and today we had very large retracements but, to me, it is possible also a retrace to the 2000 level. I don't say or said that it is to sell Palladium. This system is done to follow the trend and the trend is clearly only up. Today I bought on retracements and then sold and it was a very good deal. This is the MTF chart and you can see that, after the alien's hook, price made a new high but the divergence is still in play. In these conditions, as fundamentals...
can you post your templates JP. I like the originality of ur template. pls. Thanks

jewelnguyen Jan 21, 2020 6:34am | Post# 21836

{quote} Hi, Alien friend, Palladium is in a bubble and it can burst very soon. The other day and today we had very large retracements but, to me, it is possible also a retrace to the 2000 level. I don't say or said that it is to sell Palladium. This system is done to follow the trend and the trend is clearly only up. Today I bought on retracements and then sold and it was a very good deal. This is the MTF chart and you can see that, after the alien's hook, price made a new high but the divergence is still in play. In these conditions, as fundamentals...
Could you please guide me to show multiple tp of the same sm as you? please help me.
Thanks very much

lionblu Jan 25, 2020 4:42am | Post# 21837

Hello jpadvisor, please can I have your indicator which can detect divergence? Thank you.

Zimbinga Jan 25, 2020 9:33am | Post# 21838

“Fundamental analysis creates what I call a “reality gap” between “what should be” and “what is.” The reality gap makes it extremely difficult to make anything but very long-term predictions that can be difficult to exploit, even if they are correct.” – Mark Douglas

jewelnguyen Jan 27, 2020 2:40am | Post# 21839

2 Attachment(s)
Hello jpadvisor, please can I have your indicator which can detect divergence? Thank you.
here you are
Stochastic divergence_mtfalerts.ex4
Stochastic divergence_mtfalerts.mq4

lionblu Jan 27, 2020 3:54am | Post# 21840

{quote} here you are {file} {file}
Thank you jewelnguyen

© Forex Factory