Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=463573)

cxqsmg88 Nov 12, 2017 9:02pm | Post# 18661

Today habitually come over to the forex forum to see. What are some of the technical breakthroughs in trading? Today, the great alien has come back. The mood is very happy. 4 years with this alien trading system has been coming along. have been faithful to the system around this study. I believe in Mr. Aliens. Should be able to give us a light guide. Thank you so much. Mr. Aliens.

forexalien Nov 12, 2017 10:30pm | Post# 18662

Today habitually come over to the forex forum to see. What are some of the technical breakthroughs in trading? Today, the great alien has come back. The mood is very happy. 4 years with this alien trading system has been coming along. have been faithful to the system around this study. I believe in Mr. Aliens. Should be able to give us a light guide. Thank you so much. Mr. Aliens.
I have been to many Universes these past 300 years.

I have created the MultiDDS which will improve our chances of predicting market direction as long as you respect it.

More on CST Monday..............

EstherYim Nov 12, 2017 10:48pm | Post# 18663

Hi Master Alien and all fellow friends!

Finally, I am de-lurking myself.... after 7 months of reading and practice on Alien's system. I have been 'system hopping' for 2 years till I came across this handful but POWERFUL system. Though I am far from success but I have strong faith in this system and do believe that I will be able to trade successfully soon like all others here. Cheers.... EY

P.S. So HAPPY to see you back to this wonderful thread again, Master Alien! Can't wait to learn more from you!

heispark Nov 12, 2017 11:00pm | Post# 18664

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I have been to many Universes these past 300 years. I have created the MultiDDS which will improve our chances of predicting market direction as long as you respect it. More on CST Monday..............
Name:  3430979-greatnews-1.jpg
Views: 4308
Size:  34 KB

Kammgcni Nov 13, 2017 1:59am | Post# 18665

{quote} I have been to many Universes these past 300 years. I have created the MultiDDS which will improve our chances of predicting market direction as long as you respect it. More on CST Monday..............
I am very happy to see Master to come back here again. We all missed you so much. I am 100% sure this time also you come with something unique with you. GOD Bless You always.

nadiyakinare Nov 13, 2017 3:34am | Post# 18666

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I will help you sprint to that page.......................
Seems we are about to travel in Tr-3B at more then 40 light years of speed light, not using Fusion but with ANTIMATTER as our fuel.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Tr -3B.png
Size: 591 KB

MoneyMaker79 Nov 13, 2017 5:32am | Post# 18667

Can't wait to see Sir. Alien in action again. Once again welcome to the milky way!

jpadvisor Nov 13, 2017 5:57am | Post# 18668

1 Attachment(s)
They are back!
Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 3877
Size:  11 KB

forexalien Nov 13, 2017 7:23am | Post# 18669

Good Day my Alien Followers..................

forexalien Nov 13, 2017 8:19am | Post# 18670

1 Attachment(s)
The markets are waiting for direction today, looks to be a slow start. Sit on your hands for now, don't force a trade unless you see good momentum.
Name:  hands to sit on.jpg
Views: 3752
Size:  8 KB

areschris Nov 13, 2017 8:39am | Post# 18671

Welcome back Mr. Alien,
Im lurking in your thread since some month trying to learn your alien system. Its a real pleasure to trade your system. I wanna thank you for sharing your alien knowledge with us!

nicworker Nov 13, 2017 10:18am | Post# 18672

1 Attachment(s)
Sometimes i like to take some less common pairs, and doing some analysis just for exercise, and if i see something good, i take note.
EURMXN, has a nice distance for a ds long on daily chart.
Let's analyse it!

W) I see the green stochastic in overbought position with the black sto, there are some hidden divergences on the green one for the short side. 100 sto not to far from 80, and pointing up. Adx full expansion, so before speaking about topping i want to see some adx lines going down. The red stochastic plotted on my chart is a sto that mimics the green sto of one tfh. The position between the red and the green, makes me think about a possible x cross on the monthly chart.
D) We had a top, not long time ago. A lot of things are showing that, all the Alien's stochastics hit the 100 level, and rounded down, same thing on the adx where the 21 and 42 touched the ceiling of their window and fell down, while there was a divergence for the short on adx 7 (and sto 8,3,3). Now long term adx lines have some power, there is a good distance for a rebound long, thanks to the distance between 100 sto e 21. Almost the same info, for now, with rsioma and ds. So a possible ds long, if rsioma returns in 80, but on the other hand, a late x cross short can invalidate the long projection.
H4) Turned long, but very mixed for me on adx and stos. So for now long and mixed.
H1) Long for rsioma, stos and full adx expansion.

Time will tell, i'll follow it for a clear setup.

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurmxn.jpg
Size: 1.5 MB

Zimbinga Nov 13, 2017 2:00pm | Post# 18673

1 Attachment(s)
Here is 'Band to Band' example on EJ H1. Price goes from band to band, then divergence, stos turn & entry! ADX was 'just about' there on M15 to back it up.
@Alien - I hope you can forgive the OSMA indi - I use it as another divergence scanner.
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpyv-h1-tim-group-inc.png
Size: 70 KB

Zimbinga Nov 13, 2017 3:04pm | Post# 18674

Sometimes i like to take some less common pairs, and doing some analysis just for exercise, and if i see something good, i take note. EURMXN, has a nice distance for a ds long on daily chart. Let's analyse it! W) I see the green stochastic in overbought position with the black sto, there's some hidden divergence on the green one for the short side. 100 sto not to far from 80, and pointing up. Adx full expansion, so before speaking about topping i want to see some adx lines going down. The red stochastic plotted on my chart is a sto that mimics the...
W) I agree. Also we are at outer BB, although as you say there is still ADX power long to be respected.
D) If we see ADX drop off and if BBS breaks south, then this may confirm top on Weekly and ready for shorting.
Below Daily not so relevant for me while Daily in BBS condition at the moment.

Let's see if master Alien gives us some wisdom

forexalien Nov 13, 2017 6:21pm | Post# 18675

Welcome back Mr. Alien, Im lurking in your thread since some month trying to learn your alien system. Its a real pleasure to trade your system. I wanna thank you for sharing your alien knowledge with us!
Glad to be back..........areschris

forexalien Nov 13, 2017 6:26pm | Post# 18676

Sometimes i like to take some less common pairs, and doing some analysis just for exercise, and if i see something good, i take note. EURMXN, has a nice distance for a ds long on daily chart. Let's analyse it! W) I see the green stochastic in overbought position with the black sto, there's some hidden divergence on the green one for the short side. 100 sto not to far from 80, and pointing up. Adx full expansion, so before speaking about topping i want to see some adx lines going down. The red stochastic plotted on my chart is a sto that mimics the...
I don't have the EURMXN in any of my brokers, as I am hiding the the united states at this time.
Yes the Daily looks to be pausing and another push long again. The USDMXN is looking the same.

forexalien Nov 13, 2017 6:29pm | Post# 18677

Here is 'Band to Band' example on EJ H1. Price goes from band to band, then divergence, stos turn & entry! ADX was 'just about' there on M15 to back it up. @Alien - I hope you can forgive the OSMA indi - I use it as another divergence scanner. {image}
I don't mind that you have swapped out another indi. If it makes you a better trader, then it's ok with me.
During my MIA I too have changed my charts a small bit.

forexalien Nov 13, 2017 6:51pm | Post# 18678

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Fellow Aliens,

I have been trying to use the least amount of indicators in my journey back to earth.

If you are having good success with the original trading ideas and you have your eyes trained to see the moves, then I would stay with what works for you.

The BBS is great to remind you of a up coming move soon to happen. I for now am not using it, but recommend it.

I also use the ADX dashboard still.

I have changed to the Obos RSI which is still a RSI based indi, but it helps you stay long or short and stay the trade. It must be learned with practice.

Last but not least , I have taken the delayed stochastic and layered it in MTF's. It helps me find near tops and near bottoms and I have learned to fade the trade to make profits. It must be respected as trends can go further then they might. More on that later.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU chart.JPG
Size: 281 KB

cxqsmg88 Nov 13, 2017 6:54pm | Post# 18679

Tribute to Mr. Aliens. Good day. For your proposed Monday wait, the quiet wait for the currency to appear in the direction of the trend. This is very agreeable. I want to popularize some of my knowledge in this area. We normally trade those currencies. That is, our currency is our regular trading currency, as it passes several years. I found New Zealand. Australian。 These two currencies. The regularity is very poor, especially the Australian dollar. does not conform to our trading system operation. Mr. Aliens would like to give us this experience in monetary terms. Thank you!

jgadefelth Nov 13, 2017 7:13pm | Post# 18680

Hello Fellow Aliens, I have been trying to use the least amount of indicators in my journey back to earth. If you are having good success with the original trading ideas and you have your eyes trained to see the moves, then I would stay with what works for you. The BBS is great to remind you of a up coming move soon to happen. I for now am not using it, but recommend it. I also use the ADX dashboard still. I have changed to the Obos RSI which is still a RSI based indi, but it helps you stay long or short and stay the trade. It must be learned with...

Ok so you will teach more about this for those that are upto it ?

Best regards

© Forex Factory