Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=463573)

jpadvisor Oct 26, 2017 7:55am | Post# 18601

Next step to me is to see where are the currencies each in relation with the others.
For this step one has to know correlations and could help to watch a "spaghetti" indi like the one created from Nihilist in the Daily then H4 and H1 TFs.
We follow the trend so we keep trending pairs against the weekers.
When we have a clear idea of which pairs to trade we open charts in MTF mode and look for setups in the higher TFs.

TradeFinder Oct 26, 2017 8:23am | Post# 18602

To me what comes first is fundamental analysis and to be ready before London open every day. Then to watch the calendar for the incoming events. By the way today's overview: "Sterling rose by circa 1% versus the U.S. dollar on Wednesday, as U.K. GDP for the third quarter of 2017 came in at 0.4% growth, versus the expectation of a 0.3% rise, maintaining the YoY growth at 1.5%. Investors immediately translated this result as evidence that the BoE’s monetary policy committee, now has the necessary ammunition to announce an increase to the U.K....
Hi JP, out of interest which source is this daily summary provided. It reads nice and crunchy, ie to the point and not so much fluff and ambiguity which makes fundamentals and the way they are written in double speak harder to understand

(I know this is typical so in hindsight the fundy writer is never wrong)

jpadvisor Oct 26, 2017 11:48am | Post# 18603

1 Attachment(s)
Uhm, there is a nice DS long on the way for GBPJPY daily. Just noticed.
I'd better wait for all TFs to align before entering. TWT.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPY#Daily.png
Size: 46 KB

JoeeF Oct 26, 2017 12:55pm | Post# 18604

1 Attachment(s)
Uhm, there is a nice DS long on the way for GBPJPY daily. Just noticed. I'd better wait for all TFs to align before entering. TWT. {image}
nice spot ...
Click to Enlarge

Name: JF-2017-10-26-021.png
Size: 64 KB

dbsys Oct 26, 2017 4:18pm | Post# 18605

1 Attachment(s)
I'm watching GN H1 with very tight BBS and possible DS setup.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpnzd-h1-pepperstone-limited.png
Size: 97 KB

Zimbinga Oct 28, 2017 9:17am | Post# 18606

I'm watching GN H1 with very tight BBS and possible DS setup. {image}
The DS failed but the BBS break +RSIOMA cross 50 signalled a short with M15 ADX to back it up - did you catch it?

dbsys Oct 28, 2017 9:38am | Post# 18607

{quote} The DS failed but the BBS break +RSIOMA cross 50 signalled a short with M15 ADX to back it up - did you catch it?
Was watching it, but didn't opened short was too scared to counter trade.

jpadvisor Oct 28, 2017 1:56pm | Post# 18608

How Pros make their weekly analysis.
This is a glimpse into how N. Fuller do his weekly market analysis on the weekends.
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com...estyle-how-why

todamoon Oct 29, 2017 2:43pm | Post# 18609

Hi to all!
Do there is a script, with who I can simply drag and drop at first tf any pair and then all another tf changes automaticly. I know, that I can make templates too, but I am looking for script, because to many templates.
Thanks in advance!

jpadvisor Oct 29, 2017 3:42pm | Post# 18610

Hi to all! Do there is a script, with who I can simply drag and drop at first tf any pair and then all another tf changes automaticly. I know, that I can make templates too, but I am looking for script, because to many templates. Thanks in advance!
Hi, you can find it here.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=639876

Sparkoz Oct 29, 2017 10:50pm | Post# 18611

How Pros make their weekly analysis. This is a glimpse into how N. Fuller do his weekly market analysis on the weekends. http://www.learntotradethemarket.com...estyle-how-why
Cirrently going through strats PASR thread....Good reading. Similar thing...Would like to see hiw price action supports alien signals more ....

jpadvisor Oct 30, 2017 5:01am | Post# 18612

"The week ended with USA GDP coming in at 3% annualised, beating the forecast of 2.6%, a fall was expected due to the impact the hurricane season had on the economy. The main indices have also risen despite economic theory suggesting a rate rise would have equities falling, as investors divest from the equity markets, in preference to other investments. Whilst a rate rise looks likely when the FOMC makes its announcement on Wednesday, at the conclusion of its last meeting of the year, Trump’s proposed tax cuts look as if they’ll become law, therefore the profits of quoted companies should rise significantly, countering any loss potential interest rate rises will cause. This promise of cuts is therefore more than offsetting any fear in the markets of a rate rise, from 1.25% to 1.5% and the tax cuts should be announced before the end of the year, whilst Trump’s preferred new Fed chair, should be announced during this coming week. The belief in a strong economy both in the USA and globally.
The dovish tone projected by Mario Draghi and the ECB last week, coming after the APP (asset purchase programme) was cut from €60b a month to $30b a month, was accompanied by no commitment to raise rates. And the message that the central bank would step in at the shortest moment, to intervene (once again), if the taper negatively effected markets or the Eurozone economy, caused the euro to retreat in value. Whilst the taper isn’t halting suddenly, it will be conducted over a nine month period. Investor confidence in the single bloc currency was also not aided by the continuing tensions regarding Madrid and Catalonia, with Madrid now threatening to take any form of autonomy and independent decision making away from Catalonia."

jpadvisor Oct 30, 2017 6:54am | Post# 18613

This is what V. Ribakov says for this week.
Inserted Video

Songok Oct 30, 2017 9:22am | Post# 18614

3 Attachment(s)
Today's setup i entered a couple minutes ago:

NZDJPY
slingshot

H1:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 37 KB
slingshot on stochs, adx's expanding, rsioma full short

H4:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 37 KB
rsioma full short, stochs looking good for short, adx's can start next wave

M15:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 38 KB
stohastics are pointing down, adx's expanding, rsioma after bbs entered 50 zone for short

My only concern about this trade is h4 where i would like to see fast adx's expanding already

What do You guys think?
Other JPY pairs looks similiar and forming same setups
I entered NZDJPY and EURJPY.

marcof91 Oct 30, 2017 11:12am | Post# 18615

Today's setup i entered a couple minutes ago: NZDJPY slingshot H1: {image} slingshot on stochs, adx's expanding, rsioma full short H4: {image} rsioma full short, stochs looking good for short, adx's can start next wave M15: {image} stohastics are pointing down, adx's expanding, rsioma after bbs entered 50 zone for short My only concern about this trade is h4 where i would like to see fast adx's expanding already What do You guys think? Other JPY pairs looks similiar and forming same setups I entered NZDJPY and EURJPY.
Watch carefully M15 as potential divergence to upside if price does a new low.
The same applies for H1 divergence on Rsioma.

Indipip Oct 31, 2017 7:49am | Post# 18616

potential DS slingshot on AUD/USD H4 forming

Songok Oct 31, 2017 10:19am | Post# 18617

4 Attachment(s)
potential DS slingshot on AUD/USD H4 forming
Im already in it

H4:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 41 KB

D1:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 44 KB

H1:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 41 KB

M15 and my entry:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 39 KB

What do You think guys?
Am I too soon in it?

nicworker Oct 31, 2017 11:51am | Post# 18618

{quote} Im already in it H4: {image} D1: {image} H1: {image} M15 and my entry: {image} What do You think guys? Am I too soon in it?
Beautiful trade Songok, your entry is right IMO.
Daily: full blown short, we have something that looks like a long divergence on green sto, but it is not confirmed yet.
H4: perfect rsioma/ds trade, with bbs. you had 89 and 144 adx lines in power, while the others were resting. I entered in the trade, when the black sto crossed the green to the downside, most of the times these moves are fast and you can put your trade in breakeven and let it go. Also doing this you are totally respecting our Master teachings, infact Alien said that every time the green sto is under or above the 50 line and 8,3,3 sto cuts it in the same sell or buy zone at 90° you can expect further downside/upside, and this is the case.
H1: on this tf you had every thing, green sto was crossing 50 line to the downside, you had a half cross down, rsioma crossed 50 with bbs in place and compression and expansion of the adx lines. And looking at your chart i see that you have the ichimoku cloud, so you have another confirmation, the breakout of the kumo.
M15: also everything here was looking good, rsioma crossed 20 with full adx expansion. and if you look at the exact point of when the rsioma entered in 20, in the window of the stos, you had the "point in time" setup (when every sto crossed the 50 line in the same direction, this was one of the last teachings of Master Alien).

Nicworker

bborovac Oct 31, 2017 2:22pm | Post# 18619

bbs still red?

{quote} Im already in it H4: {image} D1: {image} H1: {image} M15 and my entry: {image} What do You think guys? Am I too soon in it?

Zimbinga Oct 31, 2017 2:49pm | Post# 18620

{quote} Was watching it, but didn't opened short was too scared to counter trade.
GN trend continued nicely after retrace, as ADX power came back on H1 after BBS break. Wish I'd spotted that but made some pips on GJ and UJ instead.

© Forex Factory