Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   FX Laser Scalper System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=457332)

FerruFx Nov 14, 2013 10:54am | Post# 21

Whoops, yes you're right!

sasavisnic67 Nov 14, 2013 10:56am | Post# 22

{quote} If the purpose of taking the signal through the net is to protect your code, you should have saved a lot of CPU usage doing through a DLL instead. BTW, the signal looks great ... at least on the very few days history loaded !
Or are you looking for traders to test your signals

forexmoments Nov 14, 2013 10:56am | Post# 23

Great signals, forexmoments - not a loser as far back as my data feed goes. Got to be nimble, however -- not any time to waist after arrow appears. Just received a signal a few moments ago, and it was over before I got oriented. Got to get back to a scalpers mentality. Just to be sure, my Oanda server is located at GMT-5, so I have set the offset in the promise indi to -7. Can you confirm? Thanks again.
Hi mate, yeah mate, that would be correct.

I know, scalping is really difficult, I find it arduous myself, always learning.

FerruFx Nov 14, 2013 11:00am | Post# 24

{quote} Hi mate, yeah mate, that would be correct. I know, scalping is really difficult, I find it arduous myself, always learning.
Why don't you make your signal for higher timeframes ? The calculation should be similar ... The price is the price !

forexmoments Nov 14, 2013 11:03am | Post# 25

{quote} Why don't you make your signal for higher timeframes ? The calculation should be similar ... The price is the price !
Come on FerruFX, you should know better by now, in Forex, things don't just work like that. Forex takes you by the arm, shows you something nice, then pleads with you to enter into it, becoming it's friend.

Then soon after, you realise it's just not like what you initially thought.

forexmoments Nov 14, 2013 11:06am | Post# 26

Hey Sasa sure, please test!

Honestly guys, I always advise trading on demo first. Anyone who blindly takes these signals on their live account from day one is frankly foolish.

Bomi Nov 14, 2013 11:06am | Post# 27

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Forexmoments,

Nice and easy system. I have loaded the indicator with template. Is it the signal showing are right? just want to confirm.

Bomi
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpym1.png
Size: 32 KB

FerruFx Nov 14, 2013 11:09am | Post# 28

Come on FerruFX, you should know better by now, in Forex ...
I'm just a newbie trolling on FF

forexmoments Nov 14, 2013 11:11am | Post# 29

Hi Forexmoments, Nice and easy system. I have loaded the indicator with template. Is it the signal showing are right? just want to confirm. Bomi {image}
Hi Boni. Yes sure, your image looks exactly correct. Your arrows are in the right locations.

However, please be aware, this is not a "nice and easy" system. There is no such thing in FX, believe me.

This indicator is a tool to help your trading. This is why I don't think making an EA will be of any benefit, since you need to use your discretion, especially when exiting.

forexmoments Nov 14, 2013 11:13am | Post# 30

{quote} I'm just a newbie trolling on FF
Ahh, now it makes sense. Lol.

Bomi Nov 14, 2013 11:13am | Post# 31

{quote} Hi Boni. Yes sure, your image looks exactly correct. Your arrows are in the right locations. However, please be aware, this is not a "nice and easy" system. There is no such thing in FX, believe me. This indicator is a tool to help your trading. This is why I don't think making an EA will be of any benefit, since you need to use your discretion, especially when exiting.
Thanks for everything.

sasavisnic67 Nov 14, 2013 11:31am | Post# 32

Demo you can test sh...t
First you are not attached to your account as on real, so no real emotions on/off to scare you and make you hold lossers and cut winers
better to take 0,01 lot on real acount and try it with real situations.

Nothing against demo but i dont think it will help to learn. You get filled immediatally, spreads are differant, when you whant to exit, yes it immediatally fills the order. Just today my platform toke about 30 s to get my SL moved. I have to do somenthinmg with ma PC as well.
If you take last signal and now price is close to your entery, what really you do? Exit, stick to about 17 pip SL that is over this last high, this thing is crazy at US open, it wghent 20-30 pip swing in 15 min. If you toke the sell before (3 arrowa ago) and stick to your SL you lose about 19 pip. So now you stick to SL and for example losse another 17 pip. How sure will you be to take the third signal?
That will be no problem on demo. You just say OK 3 bad signals, then you doit again. Again. Again. And you dont learn to take some pips off the table, tak BE or so.

Neve ever demo.

Sasa

Hey Sasa sure, please test! Honestly guys, I always advise trading on demo first. Anyone who blindly takes these signals on their live account from day one is frankly foolish.

whatfx Nov 14, 2013 11:37am | Post# 33

{quote} Are you sure ? Shouldn't it be -1 ? My broker is GMT and I set -2 for a perfect arrow alignement. Could you please confirm. Thank you.
iam based here in london u.k.,

so what is my GMT on alpari u.k. ? and how do i do the offset settings - instructions anyone ?

sasavisnic67 Nov 14, 2013 11:52am | Post# 34

I dont know the alpari platform but any MT platform should have the time on market Watch over the Symbols and this is time of your broker.
If it 17.49 hrs now then you are GMT +1 so you have to ente -1 anr hour offset setzing in the indi.
If it is 16.49 hrs then you have to have -2 in the hour offset setings in the indi.

BR
sasa

{quote} iam based here in london u.k., so what is my GMT on alpari u.k. ? and how do i do the offset settings - instructions anyone ?

forexmoments Nov 14, 2013 12:08pm | Post# 35

{quote} iam based here in london u.k., so what is my GMT on alpari u.k. ? and how do i do the offset settings - instructions anyone ?
Alpari is already GMT+2, i.e. the required offset. So you don't need to do anything.

Can you see the arrows?

mara1 Nov 14, 2013 12:17pm | Post# 36

1 Attachment(s)
whats wrong here?
anyone knows
Click to Enlarge

Name: sssss.png
Size: 259 KB

forexmoments Nov 14, 2013 12:36pm | Post# 37

whats wrong here? anyone knows {image}
You don't have the correct offset. What timezone is your broker relative to GMT?

sasavisnic67 Nov 14, 2013 12:40pm | Post# 38

You might have missing data Chack iof you have contiuous data for UJ for last 6 months!!!
Sasa

whats wrong here? anyone knows {image}

mara1 Nov 14, 2013 12:50pm | Post# 39

for Exness broker there is no 6 month history!

sasavisnic67 Nov 14, 2013 12:54pm | Post# 40

Chage the broker.

for Exness broker there is no 6 month history!

© Forex Factory