Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Wise-EA Programming Indicators and EA Collection for Sharing (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=454378)

minmin830 Oct 27, 2013 11:06pm | Post# 1

Wise-EA Programming Indicators and EA Collection for Sharing

Hi, everyone,

I'm starting this thread just to put some of the free indicators and EAs I made (or will be making) for share together so I can easily point where there are for traders who ask me about them.

Over the years, having programmed a lot of EAs and indicators, there are certain ideas being requested repeatedly, so I think it'll be beneficial to a lot traders if I can share some of them. All the programs being shared here are coded from scratch by me, and there is no violation of any of my clients' rights since they are not a copy of any of my existing projects. All codes are well tested, however since they are free, they are provided as is with no obligation and responsibility attached by programmer. Having said that, if you indeed find any bugs, feel free to contact me to address the problem.

Below is a list of programs in this thread, I will update this list every time I upload a new one. The key to understanding how to use the following is to watch video demos, everything you need to know is explained clearly in the videos. Thanks.

-----------------------------------

1. Complete Order Entry (COE and COEpro)
Developed on build 830. This replace old GUIManualTrading EA. Not just another order entry panel, check it out for yourself. Post 53. Download link is on post 53 & 54. The latest version is 1.10. COE is a free trading panel.

2. CL_EC_03_CompleteTradeManager
Trade management EA with very versatile options. Post 19 & 23. Download is on post 23.

3. CL_I_03_MultiCharts
An indicator display multiple chart price as well as indicators in one single window. Post 2. Download is on post 2.

4. CL_EC_01_ManualTradingBackTester
An EA that allows to open and close trades manually when using back tester, so you can test manual strategies. Using hot keys to control. Post 3. Download is on post 3. This EA later is replaced by MBT (Manual Back Tester) for build 902, Post 71, download is on 71.

5. CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading
An EA that allows to open and close trades manually with a easy to use GUI control panel. Post 6. Download is on post 6.

6. CL_I_01_SweetSpots
An indicator that shows user defined grids on chart at user desired center location. Post 4 & 42. Download is on post 42.

7. CL_I_02_GapMACross Alert
An indicator that signals based on moving average cross with a gap separation filter, multiple alert options. Post 13. Download is on post 13.

-----------------------------------

minmin830 Oct 27, 2013 11:20pm | Post# 2

2 Attachment(s)
CL_I_03_MultiCharts

Attachment 1300900

If you make your trading decisions based on multiple time frame price and indicator condition, you are likely to find this indicator useful. Your trading style makes it necessary to open and go through many charts, your desktop space never seems to be enough.

The multi chart indicator allows you to display multiple time frame price as well as indicators, it’s highly customizable and you can see all the data at one simple glance within the same window.

Key Features:

1. Time frame and symbols to display customizable.
2. Display indicators along with price charts. Price charts 3 different styles.
3. Calculating price range of displayed bars.
4. Option to display fixed number of bars or automatic display.

Video Demo
CL_I_03_MultiCharts 131026.ex4

minmin830 Oct 28, 2013 12:24am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
CL_EC_01_ManualTradingBackTester

Before a strategy is fully automated into an expert adviser, traders usually need to visually test the strategy using historic data or forward testing for a period of time to check system performance. These method is either inaccurate or time consuming.

Manual trading back tester allows trader manually control opening and exiting trades using hot keys with MT4 strategy tester, this simple and elegant tool also provide key features such as MM lot control, trade management break even and trailing stop, as well as instant display of performance data over testing period.

Key Features:

1. Open and close trades using user defined hot key.
2. Allow buy and sell trades being managed separately so possible to test hedging strategy.
3. Possible to use fixed lots or using MM.
4. Option to use break even and trailing stop.
5. Display performance data on screen.

Current version is coded only work with back testing. Please video demonstration below.

Video Demo
CL_EC_01_ManualTradingBackTester 131023.ex4

minmin830 Oct 28, 2013 12:35am | Post# 4

2 Attachment(s)
CL_I_01_SweetSpots

Attachment 1300925

When we study the charts, a sense of scale at glance of the charts is important. In MT4, the use of grids is the only tool but hardly perfect. Sweet Spots indicator is versatile grid drawing tool to draw grids at desired location, great for manual trading or when analyzing a trading system.

Key Features:

1. Option to draw grids at psychologically important key numbers.
2. Option to draw grids based on current price.
3. Option for user to drag and drop center line, indicator will update grids real time.
4. Grid interval is user defined.

Video Demo
CL_I_01_SweetSpots 131023.ex4

mosiskv Oct 28, 2013 6:10am | Post# 5

Thanks for sharing - we appreciate
Wish you well with your programming.

minmin830 Oct 28, 2013 8:41am | Post# 6

3 Attachment(s)
CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading

Attachment 1301152

Similar to the Manual trading back tester, this EA also allows trader to quickly open and close trades. This time instead of using hot keys, we use a GUI control panel. This EA also is designed to be used in both forward and back testing.

The key advantage of this EA is it's visually appealing, quick and easy to use. It's flexibility of setting lot size, stop loss, take profit is also very useful.

Key Features:

1. One click open and close trades.
2. Control panel location is controlled by user.
3. Lot size can be fixed or based on MM.
4. User can have option to define Stop loss and take profit.

Video Demo

GUI elements needs external DLL import, in order to use this EA, you need all 3 files to be copied. I didn't spend time to program DLL myself, credit to MT4GUI to supply the DLL file. The first time you use this DLL, there is one screen you need to register with an email address. If you mind doing it, please use the hotkey EA.

CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading.ex4 to be in Metatrader4 root-folder\experts folder
mt4gui.mqh to be in Metatrader4 root-folder\experts\include folder, unzip the zip file to get this
mt4gui.dll to be in Metatrader4 root-folder\experts\libraries folder, unzip the zip file to get this
CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading 131023.ex4
mt4gui.zip

minmin830 Oct 29, 2013 1:49pm | Post# 7

A couple people asked about this in PM, in fact I've already mentioned it in my post, here to clarify again.

CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading works in forward trading as well as back testing, it needs a custom DLL, needs to set your MT4 to allow DLL

CL_EC_01_ManualTradingBackTester works in back testing only, it does not need a custom DLL but still uses a DLL, needs to set your MT4 to allow DLL

They have different approach, back tester EA also displays trading analysis. Thanks.

aliend1 Oct 29, 2013 2:45pm | Post# 8

Hello, I was wondering if you could change the CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading EA where you can open multiply orders with different SL and TP. For example open 3 lots with the first one TP 10 and SL 10, Second one TP 20 and Sl 20, third one TP 30 and SL Break Even etc.

Thanks

minmin830 Oct 30, 2013 9:24am | Post# 9

Hello, I was wondering if you could change the CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading EA where you can open multiply orders with different SL and TP. For example open 3 lots with the first one TP 10 and SL 10, Second one TP 20 and Sl 20, third one TP 30 and SL Break Even etc. Thanks
In this case, you would open order 3 times, each time before open orders, change stop loss and TP.

This EA is an order send and close EA, not a trade managing EA. I will soon be publishing a trade management EA. Thanks.

aliend1 Oct 30, 2013 2:23pm | Post# 10

" I will soon be publishing a trade management EA"

Thanks for your response and I will be looking forward to your new EA.

tmchan Oct 31, 2013 9:21am | Post# 11

Hello, thanks for sharing your work. I been reading your other threads, and I'm learning a lot and your EAs will definitely help me in my trading.

I would also like to suggest a feature for your GUIManualTrading EA. Can you add a stop loss line that the user can move to determine the stop loss and also automatically compute the lot size base on that stop loss and risk? This visual aid I think will be really helpful instead of computing for the stop loss manually.

minmin830 Oct 31, 2013 3:38pm | Post# 12

Hello, thanks for sharing your work. I been reading your other threads, and I'm learning a lot and your EAs will definitely help me in my trading. I would also like to suggest a feature for your GUIManualTrading EA. Can you add a stop loss line that the user can move to determine the stop loss and also automatically compute the lot size base on that stop loss and risk? This visual aid I think will be really helpful instead of computing for the stop loss manually.
Hi, there,

Thanks for your comment. I will address both of your questions:

1. Click and drag lines to move stop loss.

I used to provide a free EA called "visual stop manager" on Forex TSD with this function, the reason I'm not providing this function anymore is that with new MT4 this function is integrated already, after an order is opened, you can simply drag the stop loss line to anywhere on chart and then order will be modified automatically. So you can input a stop loss in GUIManualTrading EA, then open an order, then drag the stop if needed.

2. Right now lot size is already calculated based on risk specified. Once an order is opened, the lot size can not be changed. Order modify can only be stop loss and take profit, not lot size.

Thanks.

minmin830 Nov 1, 2013 2:18am | Post# 13

2 Attachment(s)
CL_I_02_GapMACross Alert

Attachment 1303994

Moving average cross based strategy is the most studied and widely used trading strategy for a good reason. This comprehensive tool will meet all your needs about finding signals from MA cross. Key idea is to use the separation between 2 MAs to filter out some false cross signals.

Key Features:

1. User defined value for separation threshold.
2. Option to alert on cross either based on closing bar or real tick.
3. Option to choose between initial signals and/or continuation signals.
4. Multiple alert options including chart alert, audio alert, email alert, mobile device alert.

Video Demo
CL_I_02_GapMACross Alert 131026.ex4

tmchan Nov 1, 2013 4:54am | Post# 14

{quote} Hi, there, Thanks for your comment. I will address both of your questions: 1. Click and drag lines to move stop loss. I used to provide a free EA called \\"visual stop manager\\" on Forex TSD with this function, the reason I'm not providing this function anymore is that with new MT4 this function is integrated already, after an order is opened, you can simply drag the stop loss line to anywhere on chart and then order will be modified automatically. So you can input a stop loss in GUIManualTrading EA, then open an order, then drag the stop...
I apologize for not being clear. What I was thinking was, before entering a trade the user can just create/drag a line that signify his stoploss and the ea can pick up the value off that line and compute for the lot size based on risk. Some trading system based the stoploss on support rather than having it fixed pips. A target line and showing the risk reward ratio before the trade would also be helpful.

As always, thanks for taking time to answer. Morepower to you.

minmin830 Nov 2, 2013 12:16am | Post# 15

{quote} I apologize for not being clear. What I was thinking was, before entering a trade the user can just create/drag a line that signify his stoploss and the ea can pick up the value off that line and compute for the lot size based on risk. Some trading system based the stoploss on support rather than having it fixed pips. A target line and showing the risk reward ratio before the trade would also be helpful. As always, thanks for taking time to answer. Morepower to you.
Ok I think I know what you are talking about, some valid idea here, I will make a newer version of this. Also includes pending order functions as well as minimize window when not opening trades etc. Stay tuned!

tmchan Nov 4, 2013 6:06am | Post# 16

Looking forward in your updates.

wjntXAI872 Nov 19, 2013 10:52am | Post# 17

Hello minmin830 or any programmer that creates EA's.
Hello.
I am almost new to forex.
I need a Meta Trader 4 programmer, to program a very simple EA for me, with my strategy.
I don't have money to pay for that, but he/ she can sell the EA with my strategy, and keep all the profits for himself/
herself.
Or I can help him/ her, FOR FREE, with other things, like publicity to his/ her site, or translations to other languages, or
any other thing that I can help.
Thank you.
E-mail: atat@myx.net

rwacker Nov 20, 2013 1:01am | Post# 18

I really like the multiple time frame chart indicator, far more flexible than some of the other ones I have tried. Thank you very much Christina

minmin830 Dec 24, 2013 7:48pm | Post# 19

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1335538

I have previously provided this EA on Forex TSD and it was very popular, today I made several significant improvements. If you have used previous versions before, I've marked some of the functions with bold texts with “***”, this indicates it’s a new function. The instruction video is 40 minutes long but necessary to view it.

CL_EC_03_CompleteTradeManager

This Complete Trade Manager, as it’s name suggests, manage any trades in different ways. It’s extremely versatile if you get to know how to use it. You can use this EA to manage trades opened manually or opened by other EAs. EA can manage multiple trades at the same time. Just to namea few key functions: Hidden and hard sl/tp, break even, trailing stop, multi level partial close.

Key Features:

1. EA can filter trades to manage by magic number or trade open time.
2. EA can manage multiple trades at the same time, with different initial settings.
3. EA can be applied to all types of orders, market orders and pending orders.
4. On restart of EA, user have options to keep original settings or use new settings for old orders. ***
5. Take profit and stop loss management can be done in 3 ways: hidden sl/tp, hard sl/tp, or a combination of both ways, with EA managing real sl/tp while sending fake sl/tp to broker. Break even and trailing stop can be hidden as well.
6. User can freely drag and change all the reference lines, such as tp line, sl line as well as partial take profit lines.
7. Potential profit/loss should trade hit sl/tp is displayed and updated on chart real time.***
8. Stop loss can be defined by fixed pip distance, ATR, or user defined risk of account balance.
9. Break even function, with user defined x pip profit.
10. Trailing stop can be followed by fixed pip distance or a given moving average line. User can also choose when to activate trailing stop.
11. Take profit can be defined by fixed pip distance, or a risk/reward ratio compared to stop loss.
12. Partial close up to 100 levels.***
13. User can define how many levels partial close needs to be executed, as well as define the partial close levels based on fixed pip, or percentage of take profit.***
14. Partial close lot size percentage is user defined.***
15. Partial close levels can be moved by user after initial setup, numbers of partial closed can be reduced after initial setup.***
16. Partial close lines can be fixed length or always extend to current candle.***

Video Demo
CL_EC_03_CompleteTradeManager 131221.ex4

Jd_trader Dec 25, 2013 4:53am | Post# 20

One last word, I'm not monitoring this forums closely so I'm worrying I may not able to get to some questions quickly enough. If you have any questions you are welcome to contacting me directly via email, not PM. Email is contactchristinali@gmail.com. Thank you and enjoy. Christina

Thank you for all your hard work

© Forex Factory