What we do in demo is most safest strategy and scalping is most profitable strategy. What we do in demo? Open trade and forget it. After some days or weeks or even months it automatically go in profit. I am practicing these both strategies in my Diamond account. I never losteven a single trade. Up tp date I just lost one trade and that was my mistake I was editing TP but mistakenly SL was set automatically. 1 did 168 trade and 167 closed in profit. Abviously I employ hedging or other strategies to overcome my losses. But have realised earning 10 to 20 percent is safest trading
This a great post.
Just one question...how do you determine your risk/reward ratio before entering a trade without predicting the future price?
So you must think what is your purpose of testing this kind of strategy ...
It combines all facets of both fundamental and technical analysis in a non rigid way.
There's a reason all the order flow traders are too cool for this forum .
Doing it correctly.. that's another story/. Don't ask me =P
The more I study my own charts the more I come to the conclusion the most profitable strategy (besides insider-trading ) is: buying into strength and selling into weakness. Even when you can only grab some few pips, with the right leverage it's a cool thing.
The only strategy that works it to change your strategies from time to time in order to avoid losing.
Try this EA on M15 time frame
Minimum balance: $50 to $100
A highly profitable trading system by Julien Moog
This system will give you profitable signals on any markets. It works on all timeframes. You will need the free MetraTrader 4 software and copy all the following indicators and templates into the software. You will also need the free QChartist software. We will buy dips on uptrends and sell peaks on downtrends.
First download and install MetaTrader 4 from http://www.metaquotes.net and configure it with the broker of your choice.
List of MT4 indicators needed:
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.1
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.12
- past regression deviated
- Weighted WCCI
List of MT4 templates needed:
- jm adr murrey
Download these indicators and templates here: http://www.qchartist.net/trading_sys..._templates.zip
Then copy the .mq4 and .ex4 indicators in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Indicators\
Copy the .tpl templates in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\templates\
Restart your MT4 software.
You will also need to use the Jupiter Saturn Cycle indicator available in QChartist software.
Download and install QChartist from http://www.qchartist.net/download.php
Rules of the System Sync:
Entry (sell signal on 4 hour timeframe with GBPCHF):
- With template !system_sync: price is close from the Average Daily Range (ADR 1.1) blue marine line
- With template !system_sync: price is above the Average Weekly Range (ADR 1.12) yellow line
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: price is near past regression deviated (orange) higher band, fibo (white) higher band and atr channel (pink) higher band
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: Weighted WCCI blue thick line is close from the higher red line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl cyan line is below the magenta line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl magenta or cyan line acts as a resistance for the orange line
- With template jm adr murrey: price is >= the orange +1/8 Ove orange line of Murrey Math
- With template 0Corona: the number "3" in a yellow circle is displayed on the bar (3_Level_ZZ_Semafor)
- With template 0Corona: TSCD red histogram > 0
- With template 0Corona: Stochastic 5,3,3 near 80
- With template 0Corona: RealMACD blue line is at least as high as the yellow histogram
- One of the 2 sinusoids with the highest amplitude is pointing down (QChartist fftspectro indicator)
- The sinusoid with the highest amplitude is pointing down (red) (MT4 spectrometer_separate indicator)
- With the QChartist software: detrended price is near a line of the Mercury indicator (resistance) (planet scale indicator)
In order to open the .csv MT4 charts from QChartist, you need to export .csv files from MT4 history center.
We put a Stop Loss of at least 100 pips.
Exit (Target Point) (with the sell signal):
With template 0tmacg:
- price reachs the Volatility.Pivot gray line
- stochastic 5,3,3 is near 20
- price reachs the Tma+CG middle dot line
The psychology of trading, what kind of trader am I? Thats the most important part to becoming successful at trading.
Day trader(me)? Swing trader? Long term/investor?
Find which one suits you best is the key to profitability. I was a terrible long term trader a kind of ok swing trader and a really good day trader(always thought day traders were nutz) but I like fast paced action, with other typed of trading I get bored and then the stupid decisions start.
There are tons of viable systems(the less complicated the better), but its recognizing what type of trader you are that will make you profitable.
I like simple systems because again it suits my personality, some systems I see posted have bunches of indicators on the charts. This works for some people, but the large majority will find KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID their best option for a system.
As a further note I use 5 different day trading systems none of which are my own invention, just systems I saw that I found appealing and modified to suit me.
Well I don't really know but what I know is that a robust trading system must have:-
1. It must be able to be described and explained in 5 simple steps.
2. Executed or traded in 3 simple instructions based on the trading system above.
3. Minimum RRR > 2.
Simply put... simplicity with precise entry coupled with minimal risks and optimal rewards. Then you have a winning trading system.
So far I have to find even one system here in FF or even something close to it. Obviously this is to be totally expected.
Don't trade against the trend.
The above version is outdated. Please use the system on this page : http://www.qchartist.net/trading_system/
© Forex Factory