Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Basket Trading EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=446654)

seller9 Sep 26, 2013 4:08pm | Post# 361

1 Attachment(s)
The 1 minute chart pulls up the indicator Basket_Multi_indy ET. I look insde and doesn't have USDJPY? Ron
It sure does.

Name:  indy.jpg
Views: 2183
Size:  61 KB

seller9 Sep 26, 2013 4:11pm | Post# 362

hi seller9, I still have a problem with the EA, The Ea properties will open automatically when I make a new setup, but when I want to make some changes to the EA after I attached to chart, the properties window can't be open......Did any one facing this kind of problem?
You have to stop the Robot first by pressing 'CTRL+0" and follow the directions given in the pop up windows.

seller9 Sep 26, 2013 4:15pm | Post# 363

1 Attachment(s)
BT_14_v3nb to be released this weekend, check at the end of this Word Document for the changes that have been made to the latest version.

Getting Started BT_14_v2nb.docx

Most of the questions that are being asked are answered in this document if everyone would take the time to read it.

Good Luck and many pips to all, HO HO HO

packgreen49 Sep 26, 2013 4:23pm | Post# 364

Seller9,
I don't see USDJPY in the 5 pair.
Ron

seller9 Sep 26, 2013 4:27pm | Post# 365

Seller9, I don't see USDJPY in the 5 pair. Ron
The Core 5 basket does not include USDJPY, it is the Core 5 basket.

You can always make any basket you like with whatever pairs you want from 2 to 14.

Just type in the ones you want.

nisha4x Sep 26, 2013 4:42pm | Post# 366

entry 4 is a good one, will keep you in trend longer.

BT_14_v3nb to be released this weekend, check at the end of this Word Document for the changes that have been made to the latest version. {file} Most of the questions that are being asked are answered in this document if everyone would take the time to read it. Good Luck and many pips to all, HO HO HO

packgreen49 Sep 26, 2013 4:46pm | Post# 367

What does the scale in the offline chart mean? It doesn't show the same for the 1 minute chart.
Ron

izzanaf Sep 26, 2013 5:16pm | Post# 368

Hey Izzanaf....Here is the solution to your issue....What I did is this..When you place the template on your chart and the ea loads. You hit control 0 to deactivate the bot. Then you will get a alert window asking do you want to stop it..Hit yes, then you hit F7 and the inputs will come up and you can put whatever you wish...I hope that is what your looking for.. Jimmy
thank Jimmy

izzanaf Sep 26, 2013 5:35pm | Post# 369

{quote} You have to stop the Robot first by pressing 'CTRL+0" and follow the directions given in the pop up windows.
thanks seller9, I'll try it latter

sharemaster2 Sep 26, 2013 6:02pm | Post# 370

BT_14_v3nb to be released this weekend, check at the end of this Word Document for the changes that have been made to the latest version. {file} Most of the questions that are being asked are answered in this document if everyone would take the time to read it. Good Luck and many pips to all, HO HO HO

Hi Seller9,

Just to say you must be getting alot of PM from Commercial Brokers out there that want to buy you for such effort you put in the codes you give us here for free!! I bet there are no EA's in the market that can top this, if there is, it sure must cost thousands in dollars!!

Have just gone through the word document and have to say, this is a fantastic EA and just have no option but to make you pips mostly with entry 4 in place. Wow!

As always, to every one it is best to still watch your trades if live in the markets, 100% EA dependency is not how to trade but Semi Automation as seller has said in his document. I simply follow my live trades with teamviwer on my phone just to keep an eye on what the EA is doing and be ready to stop all if not doing what is it supposed to. The good thing with EA is emotions are removed for entries and exits so all you do is mornitor your trades, relax and make the pips and then live life too!! Screen time also is massively reduced once one gets a good hold of the systerm.

thanks seller9 you are indeed a God sent person to the Forex Community.

Green Pips to us all always.

SmokeyD Sep 26, 2013 8:00pm | Post# 371

seller9

Just had a very unexpected occurrence with the EA.

I had 2 14pair trades opened, each with their own magic number. One I entered off an M5 offline chart and the second off an M15 offline chart. Unfortunately the M5 hit its SL...but...the EA also closed all entries from the M15 as well.

Is this what should have/will happen?

EDIT: Additionally, I believe the EA thinks it still has an active basket on the M15 chart. It is still showing in green lettering "Long Basket" above the (M15)
EDIT2: Sorry for the edits. The M15 chart seems to be locked or possibly stuck in a loop. I was able to Stop Robot (Ctrl0) but it's still showing Long Basket. I thought Ctrl9 would clear (reset) it but Ctrl9 is not triggering the pop-up confirmation window. I eventually closed the offline M15 chart and re-opened it. Last edit...promise. :-)

Thanks.

hughmac Sep 26, 2013 8:23pm | Post# 372

Still unable to get ctrl 0 to work so that i can access properties - frustrating! lol

Have re installed Metatrader twice but still stuck with this issue where it allows me to access the EA properties once but then locks up

SmokeyD Sep 26, 2013 8:29pm | Post# 373

Still unable to get ctrl 0 to work so that i can access properties - frustrating! lol Have re installed Metatrader twice but still stuck with this issue where it allows me to access the EA properties once but then locks up
Ctrl0... THEN click on the EA's smiling face in the upper right corner.

seller9 Sep 26, 2013 9:09pm | Post# 374

seller9 Just had a very unexpected occurrence with the EA. I had 2 14pair trades opened, each with their own magic number. One I entered off an M5 offline chart and the second off an M15 offline chart. Unfortunately the M5 hit its SL...but...the EA also closed all entries from the M15 as well. Is this what should have/will happen? EDIT: Additionally, I believe the EA thinks it still has an active basket on the M15 chart. It is still showing in green lettering "Long Basket" above the (M15) EDIT2: Sorry for the edits. The M15 chart seems to be locked...
Your right, I just tried it out and thats the way it worked. It was designed not to have another chart open on the same broker with the same EA, even when the MNs are different.

I will take a look into see if I can change it this weekend if I have time, so for now only one instance of the EA on each Broker.

SmokeyD Sep 26, 2013 9:20pm | Post# 375

{quote} Your right, I just tried it out and thats the way it worked. It was designed not to have another chart open on the same broker with the same EA, even when the MNs are different. I will take a look into see if I can change it this weekend if I have time, so for now only one instance of the EA on each Broker.
OK. Thanks for prompt response.

Again...great work on this EA! Thank-you.

hughmac Sep 26, 2013 9:28pm | Post# 376

{quote} Ctrl0... THEN click on the EA's smiling face in the upper right corner.
OK..thank you, had shut Metatrader down but loaded it up again and now Ctrl 0 works every time without clicking on smiley face! ho hum

seller9 Sep 26, 2013 9:36pm | Post# 377

{quote} OK. Thanks for prompt response. Again...great work on this EA! Thank-you.
That will be fixed in the next version comming out this weekend. I just did a quick fix and tested it and now it only closes the Basket with the active chart magic number.

Sorry for the problem, I just never had 2 on the same Broker at once so didn't catch it, good catch, surprised no one else caught it yet.

seller9 Sep 26, 2013 9:44pm | Post# 378

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like my 5 pair basket got caught in a range for now, it may be there until next week.

Will let it run and see what the EA does with it.

Click to Enlarge

Name: test_1.jpg
Size: 494 KB

SmokeyD Sep 26, 2013 9:47pm | Post# 379

{quote} That will be fixed in the next version comming out this weekend. I just did a quick fix and tested it and now it only closes the Basket with the active chart magic number. Sorry for the problem, I just never had 2 on the same Broker at once so didn't catch it, good catch, surprised no one else caught it yet.
Excellent! Much appreciated. I can a lot of potential with this EA along with the entire concept. What would be nice if, as a group, we could all get on the same page as far as settings for TF's from M1 to H4. Maybe one day. Thanks again seller9.

SmokeyD Sep 26, 2013 9:52pm | Post# 380

Looks like my 5 pair basket got caught in a range for now, it may be there until next week. Will let it run and see what the EA does with it. {image}
I believe the market heading north could be at an exhaustion point. Looking at H4 we have been heading north since Sept.3rd. I'll be looking for a good signal to head south. :-)

© Forex Factory