Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Basket Trading EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=446654)

seller9 Sep 8, 2013 4:13pm | Post# 1

1 Attachment(s)
>> Get started quickly with a complete Automated Trading Package <<

Check out my Web Site at http://seller9.net

I also offer a fully functional trial download of all the Packages so you can give them a test drive and see for yourself how automated hands off trading will work for you.

I can be reached at
seller9@yahoo.com
Click to Enlarge

Name: Example_1.jpg
Size: 171 KB

I can be reached at
seller9@yahoo.com

MetaCoder Sep 8, 2013 5:04pm | Post# 2

Wishing you luck with your strategy and EA! It's one of the most rewarding endeavors I know of.

seller9 Sep 8, 2013 8:53pm | Post# 3

3 Attachment(s)
Here are my two test setups for the week with the new EA, the first one is a basket with 5 pairs and Lot = .02.
The second one is a 14 pair basket with Lot = .01.
The third screen shot is just an example of how 2 long trades can work.
The arrows on the chart are an indicator I use that I have placed the EA rules into so I can do a quick back check of what different settings would have looked like in the past and not part of the EA, this way I can check to see if my rules work without having to wait weeks for the EA to take trades.
Now all we have to do is wait and see if the EA does what it should this week if it follows the rules.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Basket_5.jpg
Size: 527 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Basket_14.jpg
Size: 501 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Example_1.jpg
Size: 580 KB

nisha4x Sep 8, 2013 9:27pm | Post# 4

Fantastic stuff, will put this to test using my vps to see if it works as per my logic, thanks for the wondrrful work.

bleeze Sep 9, 2013 3:32am | Post# 5

Here are my two test setups for the week with the new EA, the first one is a basket with 5 pairs and Lot = .02. The second one is a 14 pair basket with Lot = .01. The third screen shot is just an example of how 2 long trades can work. The arrows on the chart are an indicator I use that I have placed the EA rules into so I can do a quick back check of what different settings would have looked like in the past and not part of the EA, this way I can check to see if my rules work without having to wait weeks for the EA to take trades. Now all we have...
please seller9, when do we get to download the EA for this system? so we can also test it

blamshakk Sep 9, 2013 5:32am | Post# 6

well he has said he will test it for this week, so by my reckoning there will be *at least* a week wait before we can test this. if all goes well this should be a stonking EA, i think the basket trading principles are really refining to a point these days

{quote} please seller9, when do we get to download the EA for this system? so we can also test it

bleeze Sep 9, 2013 6:20am | Post# 7

well he has said he will test it for this week, so by my reckoning there will be *at least* a week wait before we can test this. if all goes well this should be a stonking EA, i think the basket trading principles are really refining to a point these days {quote}
patiently waiting.....its worth the wait....

hukam Sep 9, 2013 7:00am | Post# 8

thanks seller9,
i think most of hard work you had already finished, and assembled together its become EA.
in Basket Trading EA if possible please add auto trade on/off and signal option.
regards,
hukam

Finist Sep 9, 2013 9:49am | Post# 9

the correct name of this indicator? what are the settings?

bratcevdg Sep 9, 2013 10:31am | Post# 10

Put your template, with indicators! If you do not complicate!

seller9 Sep 9, 2013 10:39am | Post# 11

2 Attachment(s)
the correct name of this indicator? what are the settings?
Here are the settings and the indicators, the HAS has changed just a bit from the previous posts to give just a slight bit more smoothing, but these are now the settings I will be trying this week, no trades yet as the 2 baskets are still in the present uptrend.

14 pair settings: USDCHF,GBPCHF,EURJPY,GBPJPY,NZDUSD,EURGRP,GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDJPY,AUDUSD,NZDJPY,AUDJPY,CHFJPY,EURCHF
HAS = 2,15,2,20
IXO1 = 2260
IXO2 = 3590

5 pair settings: EURJPY,GBPJPY,NZDUSD,GBPUSD,AUDJPY
HAS = 2,15,2,20
IXO1 = 1200
IXO2 = 2400

Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4
I_XO_A_H.ex4

seller9 Sep 9, 2013 10:46am | Post# 12

Basket EA update:

I have decided to post the EA later on this evening, I first need to put together a short information page so it will be easy to get started the first time.
If you have time read my other Basket Forum and this should help with the running of the EA.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...38#post6828538

Also be sure and read the other Basket Forums here on Forex Factory and others to get an idea of Basket trading if you are not familar with the idea.
The ideas I used in the EA were gathered up from other sites and are not original in any way to myself, so I do not take credit for them.

nisha4x Sep 9, 2013 10:52am | Post# 13

great news, if you can keep the ixoah and has setting as changeable , it will be good,

Basket EA update: I have decided to post the EA later on this evening, I first need to put together a short information page so it will be easy to get started the first time. If you have time read my other Basket Forum and this should help with the running of the EA. http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...38#post6828538 Also be sure and read the other Basket Forums here on Forex Factory and others to get an idea of Basket trading if you are not familar with the idea. The ideas I used in the EA were gathered up from other sites...

seller9 Sep 9, 2013 12:18pm | Post# 14

3 Attachment(s)
BT_14_v1

OK, I think I have what everyone needs to get them started so give it a try and see what happens.

I have included a short Word Document which you should read first.

Here are what the 2 templates included in the zip file should look like.

14 pair template
Click to Enlarge

Name: Template_14.jpg
Size: 482 KB

5 pair template
Click to Enlarge

Name: Template_5.jpg
Size: 407 KB

Basket_EA.zip

Good Luck

nisha4x Sep 9, 2013 1:10pm | Post# 15

thanks a lot, will setup on vps and take a manual trade to see how it works, and then setup on 1 h off-line chart and let it to take trades and see the results.

BT_14_v1 OK, I think I have what everyone needs to get them started so give it a try and see what happens. I have included a short Word Document which you should read first. Here are what the 2 templates included in the zip file should look like. 14 pair template {image} 5 pair template {image} {file} Good Luck

bratcevdg Sep 9, 2013 2:22pm | Post# 16

BT_14_v1 OK, I think I have what everyone needs to get them started so give it a try and see what happens. I have included a short Word Document which you should read first. Here are what the 2 templates included in the zip file should look like. 14 pair template {image} 5 pair template {image} {file} Good Luck
error 2013.09.09 22:20:34 BT_14_v1 #kos#14,H1: cannot load library 'Z.dll' (error 126)
help please

the problem is solved! thank you

bluejack Sep 9, 2013 9:58pm | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Seller9,

Something is wrong in my chart, right? The XI01 and XI02 should be green for the long trend, right? Appreciate your input.

Thanks
Blujackk
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy-h1-pepperstone-financial-pty.png
Size: 92 KB

nisha4x Sep 9, 2013 11:47pm | Post# 18

please read the word file, you have to setup the ea on 1 hr offline chrt

{quote} Hi Seller9, Something is wrong in my chart, right? The XI01 and XI02 should be green for the long trend, right? Appreciate your input. Thanks Blujackk {image}

seller9 Sep 9, 2013 11:52pm | Post# 19

{quote} Hi Seller9, Something is wrong in my chart, right? The XI01 and XI02 should be green for the long trend, right? Appreciate your input. Thanks Blujackk {image}
Why do you have the EA on the H1 USDJPY chart? It is suppose to be on the H1 Basket offline chart.

seller9 Sep 9, 2013 11:55pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
Boy, missed a good one this time around. The EA running on the Basket 5 pair would still be in this trade with 1250 pips sofar.
Now that I have the EA up and running we will see if we can catch the next one.
Will probably see some range action before then though if it ever stops going up.

Click to Enlarge

Name: missed.jpg
Size: 439 KB

© Forex Factory