Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Partial close StopLoss (Neither trailing nor partial TP) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=445357)

flx Aug 31, 2013 10:19pm | Post# 1

What Iīm looking for is an EA that partialy closes your trade [if in loss].
Ex.:
60% at 10 pips negative
20% at 30 pips negative
20% -50 pips

I couldnīt find no EA that can do this.
Does anybody know one? Please?

-What is the point of doing this way?
At the same time you will have tigh stoploss for a big lot trade and wide SL for small amount.
Put pre-orders in sweet spots [like double tops, etc] and if right, colect a lot of juice . But if not THAT right, colect a little juice anyway. Of course, if wrong SL will realize.
*Someone said "95% of traders loose money on FX" but they are not aways wrong about the direction. Just timing.

flx Sep 2, 2013 10:43pm | Post# 2

Nobody?

mohan76 Sep 23, 2013 11:31pm | Post# 3

i use separate multiple stop orders to achieve partial s/l then close them using close by option (to recover spread).

ex.

buying 1 lot @ 99.80

pending stop sell orders @
0.6 lot @ 99.70
0.2 lot @ 99.50
0.2 lot @ 99.30

flx Sep 28, 2013 11:19am | Post# 4

Thank you. I will try that way in the next trade.

Hope its not hedge, doubling spread and swap

flx Sep 29, 2013 7:05pm | Post# 5

i use separate multiple stop orders to achieve partial s/l then close them using close by option (to recover spread). ex. buying 1 lot @ 99.80 pending stop sell orders @ 0.6 lot @ 99.70 0.2 lot @ 99.50 0.2 lot @ 99.30
Tried today to understand the modo. This is hedge, so doesn't apply to the OP idea.

Thank you for this out of the box style

mohan76 Sep 29, 2013 10:35pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Tried today to understand the modo. This is hedge, so doesn't apply to the OP idea. Thank you for this out of the box style

hedge is indirect stop , if you use close by option it will turn as normal stop effect

here i have attach script try it on demo first
hedge_killer-symbol.mq4

flx Sep 29, 2013 11:12pm | Post# 7

Just tried now at Demo.
As its name sugests...
It instantly closes running hedge trades. But only equal amount of both sides.
3buy-2sell = 1buy
3buy-3sell = 0

Worked fine on EURJPY and EURUSD

Thank you for the EA.

I agree that "hedge is indirect stop" but pay one second spread and swap. Didn't work in EUA brokers that block hedge [just saying]

"close by option" is the manual choose the amount to close? Manual is what we want to avoid here.

mohan76 Sep 29, 2013 11:20pm | Post# 8

Just tried now at Demo. As its name sugests... It instantly closes running hedge trades. But only equal amount of both sides. 3buy-2sell = 1buy 3buy-3sell = 0 Worked fine on EURJPY and EURUSD Thank you for the EA. I agree that "hedge is indirect stop" but pay one second spread and swap. Didn't work in EUA brokers that block hedge [just saying] "close by option" is the manual choose the amount to close? Manual is what we want to avoid here.

2nd spread will be charge if you use Close option , by using close by option we can avoid 2nd spread , most trade make this mistake , learned after 2 years of my trading life

if you check history , it will shows one trade closed with 0 profit/loss other one closed with actual profit/loss

Edit check equity before closing and after closing you can notice spread recovered

ericnyamu Jan 15, 2015 5:38am | Post# 9

Where are those fake 'real' traders who trade without stoplosses.I dare you to trade without stoploss again.With EuroChf falling 3000+ pips r.i.p to your forex accounts.i wish swissy rally got you naked with no SL . lol

© Forex Factory