Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How far will I go with 11 trades, each 30 AUD? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=441109)

seagreen Aug 20, 2013 11:13pm | Post# 101

Guys... I have just closed my two positions manually cause Im not feeling good with them. Ive made them in a rush ......didnt make a decent analysis! Also, I do stop my trading challenge here due to the pressure that I do have to succeed!This is eating me up mentally! Sorry for all the confusion. I wish u all the best and good trades.
Hey man, you should continue this challenge even though you'll almost certainly blow your account. Posting every trade on the forum will teach you to be honest with yourself and this is one of the most important qualities of a trader.

goldcrash Aug 21, 2013 12:13pm | Post# 102

{quote} Hey man, you should continue this challenge even though you'll almost certainly blow your account. Posting every trade on the forum will teach you to be honest with yourself and this is one of the most important qualities of a trader.
thank u for ur support. u really think I should continue to post my trades here?

Is there anybody else out there who wishes me to continue also?

seagreen Aug 21, 2013 2:26pm | Post# 103

{quote} thank u for ur support. u really think I should continue to post my trades here? Is there anybody else out there who wishes me to continue also?
You don't necessarily have to post them here but it's helpful to keep a journal with trades and reasons for taking them. Then you can evaluate your performance, see what went wrong, try to find out why you made mistakes and learn not to make them in the future.

sfx-_- Aug 21, 2013 3:16pm | Post# 104

{quote} thank u for ur support. u really think I should continue to post my trades here? Is there anybody else out there who wishes me to continue also?
go hard

nobodys looking,.,

or pointing an giggling.][.

its good discipline training posting up
keeps u focused on your trade, plan, risk, etc etc

then when u get it wrong u feel like shit, but thats a good thing because from that comes change 0_o

EmeraldEyes Aug 21, 2013 4:09pm | Post# 105

A little harder when others are watching your trades, isn't it? Keep posting bc 95 percent are all talk on here.

goldcrash Aug 21, 2013 4:36pm | Post# 106

1 Attachment(s)
ok guys....your feedback is highly appreciated! I thought about it and came to the conclusion that indeed I might get some advice from experienced traders here when I post my trades.
So what the heck....I will continue

As u know my first 2 trades AUD/JPY and GBP/CHF were manually closed cause I took them in a hurry and I had a bad feeling.

AUD/JPY was a loss for 34,11 AUD and GBP/CHF 9,49 AUD. So both together a loss of 43,60 AUD! Not a good start for my challenge..but Im still in the game..

Here is my next trade...took it yesterday....EUR/USD short and is still running. Lets See

I do have another short EUR/USD stop sell order, just take a look on the pic.

Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD short5.JPG
Size: 136 KB

goldcrash Aug 21, 2013 5:22pm | Post# 107

1 Attachment(s)
Another trade setup. Stop Short AUD/CAD
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCAD.JPG
Size: 129 KB

sfx-_- Aug 21, 2013 5:54pm | Post# 108

2 Attachment(s)
trade much with trendlines?
Click to Enlarge

Name: audcadmdaily.png
Size: 26 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: audcadmh4.png
Size: 32 KB

sfx-_- Aug 21, 2013 5:58pm | Post# 109

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusdmdaily.png
Size: 39 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusdmh4.png
Size: 29 KB

goldcrash Aug 21, 2013 6:06pm | Post# 110

trade much with trendlines? {image} {image}
actually not much enough...prefer horizontal levels

goldcrash Aug 21, 2013 6:08pm | Post# 111

. {image} {image}

but ur charts show me that they also do work!

Cyal8rloser Aug 21, 2013 6:28pm | Post# 112

You've been on this forum for over 4 years and you still think you can turn a poverty mini account into 5 figures+. You are a good example of what not to do. Next time put your money where your mouth is via a prop bet so I can bet my life savings against you.

sfx-_- Aug 21, 2013 6:29pm | Post# 113

i use horizontal levels aswell,

classic, easy to read, no lag but,.,

u have to find or feel wat is the right trend or level for wat trade u doing
theres a few of them on a chart at times

goldcrash Aug 22, 2013 3:02am | Post# 114

You've been on this forum for over 4 years and you still think you can turn a poverty mini account into 5 figures+. You are a good example of what not to do. Next time put your money where your mouth is via a prop bet so I can bet my life savings against you.

YES we can......

© Forex Factory