Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

CNTrader Dec 4, 2019 6:01pm | Post# 4221

1 Attachment(s)
Inserted Video

Making bank is a talent!!

Nobody gives a F#$%$%%CK about my zit cause their too scared of their own zit! This is a game of the edges, the sheet in the middle doesn't even matter!!
Don't confuse the F%$%$CK you, this isnt the F^&%^%^&ck you about hate. This is about doing what you want to be doing. This is about doing what makes you happy. If you not happy it time to say F^&%^%^&ck you and move on!! Do you want the F%^%^&%^cking Hunt?

In the game of chess...the average knows the next 1 to 2 moves heres what it takes...

Click to Enlarge

Name: chess grand master.png
Size: 188 KB

What your next 11-15 moves. Do you even understand the options?!!!

Inserted Video

Why are you here? What is your purpose? What is your lense?

Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic!

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

CNTrader Dec 4, 2019 7:33pm | Post# 4222

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, I've pounded the table on numerous occasions regarding the sell zone on this weekly chart. Even did a video about a year ago on it. And yet another chart I've posted just before summer break with target 1 hitting twice and target 2 just getting hit this week:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurNzd weekly.png
Size: 116 KB

Gotta love patience and discipline. Banked and rolled target 2 after taking pic. Time will tell if we get target 3. Either way there are some nice developments taking place so be sure to.....

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

Flashyberry Dec 6, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 4223

Hey Traders, I've pounded the table on numerous occasions regarding the sell zone on this weekly chart. Even did a video about a year ago on it. And yet another chart I've posted just before summer break with target 1 hitting twice and target 2 just getting hit this week: {image} Gotta love patience and discipline. Banked and rolled target 2 after taking pic. Time will tell if we get target 3. Either way there are some nice developments taking place so be sure to..... Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic! Enjoy,...
Nice work you're doing here sir!! I'll love to take some pages off your playbook and see how it goes!! Nice analysis by the way.

alphabear Dec 6, 2019 1:25pm | Post# 4224

1 Attachment(s)
Target 2 hit on EURJPY H4. with CNTrader acting as a perfect mentor, I am really working on how to "Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to my work ethic" Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH4.png
Size: 45 KB

CNTrader Dec 6, 2019 2:45pm | Post# 4225

Hey Traders, here is the latest video installment on how the big picture analysis can help you stay focused. Last time I did a video of this pair was about a year ago. Be sure to watch that one as well. Although the developments may have changed slightly the zones were respected just as detailed out. Lets see what happens with this pair going forward from here. I assure you either way it will certainly be a fun ride. lol

Inserted Video

All Aboard!! choo chooo!

Marcieny Dec 6, 2019 5:20pm | Post# 4226

Put your name on top of fame!!!
Inserted Video

CNTrader Dec 9, 2019 8:05pm | Post# 4227

Hey Traders, another video installment on what happens when multiple patterns develop with confluence and it goes against your bigger picture outlook and positions? Take a look over my shoulder and see how doing your due diligence can enable you to have the flexibility to read the market and make decisions

Inserted Video

CNTrader Dec 10, 2019 11:02am | Post# 4228

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: mindset.jpg
Size: 99 KB

Marcieny Dec 10, 2019 11:16am | Post# 4229

{image} Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!! ...
No doubt.

CNTrader Dec 10, 2019 11:34am | Post# 4230

Inserted Video

VictorFaria Dec 12, 2019 3:40am | Post# 4231

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning for all
Something that im looking for on N/C.

Best regards,
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 200 KB

CNTrader Dec 12, 2019 8:29am | Post# 4232

Hey Traders,

Inserted Video

CNTrader Dec 12, 2019 6:12pm | Post# 4233

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, opportunity continues to come knocking. If you can't hear it then build a door. lol {image} Off to enjoy the beautiful weather and summertime fun: Stay disciplined, stay patient! Make a Great summer!! Don't be this person: {image} Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Well Traders, one thing is for sure. You cant say you didn't know. You can cry if only you would have been warned. The table was pounded on numerous occasions.

Click to Enlarge

Name: usd weekly.png
Size: 116 KB

The opportunity of a currency traders' lifetime is demonstrated by this chart. It comes around once every few years and most traders aren't around long enough to take advantage because they have been uncled out of the market by the time they get the opportunity. So many traders never pay attention to the bigger picture and have no understanding of true fundamentals and how they relate to MM behavior and direction of price. If you plan on positioning yourself as a USD bull over the next few years or so you will most likely have your tail handed to you. The transition on positioning has been taking place for some time now. How do I know? The charts tell me everything I need to know and tell me what fundamentals actually matter and what the big bois are paying attention to. Thats not to say there will not be an opportunity for pullbacks. That said my recommendation to all would be to look at any pullback in the USD not as an opportunity to get long the USD but to get in line with what is about to inevitably take place. BTW Lagarde was genius today and if you don't agree you just don't understand whats about to happen. Time will tell if she is legit but so far we can see Winter is coming. lol

I would highly recommend listening to this guy. He actually knows what he is talking about:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/12/1...-gundlach.html

Wait did he just......? lol

Hey what do I know just read the disclaimer in red!!

CNTrader Dec 13, 2019 1:04am | Post# 4234

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, another video installment on what happens when multiple patterns develop with confluence and it goes against your bigger picture outlook and positions? Take a look over my shoulder and see how doing your due diligence can enable you to have the flexibility to read the market and make decisions https://youtu.be/uw9hlsGA42U Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The...
Hey Traders, target 2 attained today on weekly Bat outlined in video:

Click to Enlarge

Name: NzdUsd weekly.png
Size: 131 KB

Banked and rolled and will be watching these areas next for potential opportunities also outlined in video:

Click to Enlarge

Name: NzdUsd Daily.png
Size: 141 KB

CNTrader Dec 13, 2019 1:12am | Post# 4235

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, currently long here as well:

Click to Enlarge

Name: AudUsd daily.png
Size: 115 KB

All target were banked here but left a little on table but ill be watching behavior in these areas next as well for a possible pullback for more opportunities to get long again.

Marcieny Dec 13, 2019 6:38am | Post# 4236

{quote} Well Traders, one thing is for sure. You cant say you didn't know. You can cry if only you would have been warned. The table was pounded on numerous occasions. {image} The opportunity of a currency traders' lifetime is demonstrated by this chart. It comes around once every few years and most traders aren't around long enough to take advantage because they have been uncled out of the market by the time they get the opportunity. So many traders never pay attention to the bigger picture and have no understanding of true fundamentals and how...

This woman must be a genius, yes ... the Fed made a bad mistake and the US knows it.

I'm Ready waiting for the breakout dxy

CNTrader Dec 17, 2019 10:11am | Post# 4237

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, here is the latest video installment on how the big picture analysis can help you stay focused. Last time I did a video of this pair was about a year ago. Be sure to watch that one as well. Although the developments may have changed slightly the zones were respected just as detailed out. Lets see what happens with this pair going forward from here. I assure you either way it will certainly be a fun ride. lol https://youtu.be/Ddx3c1pULeM All Aboard!! choo chooo! Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your...
Hey Traders, target 1 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: GbpCad Daily.png
Size: 120 KB

Banked and rolled!!

CNTrader Dec 17, 2019 10:18am | Post# 4238

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, I'll be watching these areas next week: Eur/Jpy {image} Gbp/Jpy {image} Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Hey Traders, target 1 attained here as well. Look familiar? lol

Click to Enlarge

Name: GbpJpy.Daily.png
Size: 118 KB

I adjusted sell zone last week after the gap and run on election results. I have Banked and rolled stops.

CNTrader Dec 17, 2019 2:26pm | Post# 4239

Well folks, its that time of year again. A little later than normal for me but its time for familia y amogos so my time here will be fairly non existent till next year. I may or may not update from time to time. Who knows? Make sure you take and enjoy this time with the ones you love.

Maybe I'll be back next year or maybe i'll be:

Inserted Video

alphabear Dec 18, 2019 8:58pm | Post# 4240

1 Attachment(s)
Hello traders, here is a Gartley on EURAUD H1, target 2 already attained.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH1.pngcnt.png
Size: 57 KB

© Forex Factory