Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

CNTrader Mar 12, 2019 1:13pm | Post# 3661

{quote} Why don't you upload that muted video? Even without any sound, now I can understand what you want to say...... By the way, I have an off topic question. Have you ever used order flow tool such as footprint? If yes, what do you think of it? Thanks,
Hey Sparkey, funny you should ask because I almost did that but then figured that it would be pointless so I deleted it off my files. Its gone. Long gone! sorry but really would be pointless watching. honestly all it takes is a look and study of the charts to see what I'm talking about. That entails one would have to do some work though. I have already given the basic information about the pairs. If one really wants to learn and see it all they have to do is spend some time. Thats all I'll discuss on the matter. Time to move forward and look ahead to the opportunities presenting themselves.

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

CNTrader Mar 12, 2019 1:23pm | Post# 3662

{quote} By the way, I have an off topic question. Have you ever used order flow tools such as Footprint? If yes, what do you think of it? Useful? Crap? Thanks,
Order flow and order flow tools are just that. Tools. You still need to develop your plan/strategy and how your going to use them and you still need to be able to have both patience and discipline to make bank consistently. Some people use pivots religiously some people use harmonics some people use order flow some people use price behavior and some people use blah blah blah!! It all takes patience and discipline to find and develop what works for you and execute. Don't be a follower of trade signals, take the time to do your own due diligence and become a currency Ninja Assassin by taking what you want out of the market when the opportunity arises. Put in the time and put in the hard work of study, patience, and discipline. Otherwise you will always be a follower jumping from someone else's strategy to another person's strategy never understanding why nothing you ever do is working.

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

heispark Mar 12, 2019 1:37pm | Post# 3663

{quote} Order flow and order flow tools are just that. Tools. You still need to develop your plan/strategy and how your going to use them and you still need to be able to have both patience and discipline to make bank consistently. Some people use pivots religiously some people use harmonics some people use order flow some people use price behavior and some people use blah blah blah!! It all takes patience and discipline to find and develop what works for you and execute. Don't be a follower of trade signals, take the time to do your own due diligence...
Ok, so you don't use order flow. I asked this because once I suspected you have some other secrets such as volume or order flow to enter the market accurately.... Your accuracy is such a legend...

CNTrader Mar 12, 2019 1:48pm | Post# 3664

{quote} Ok, so you don't use order flow. I asked this because once I suspected you have some other secrets such as volume or order flow to enter the market accurately.... Your accuracy is such a legend...
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393

YoungET Mar 12, 2019 2:03pm | Post# 3665

{quote} Young, I'm not gonna get into the details about how I make my decision to enter or not on this forum. I have explained and shared all I want to on that matter. With that said I have reviewed the past few postings and charts you have complained about and each of them paid out and gave the potential to make bank. You need to remember also that each of the posts you have made in the past week have been charting a 15 minute chart lower time frame and trading against bigger picture chart except for GCAD, which a simple look at the 1 hr chart...
Really appreciate the response, taking the advice on board I can see where my lack of patience has come into play.

bachillah Mar 12, 2019 2:36pm | Post# 3666

1 Attachment(s)
NZDCAD bearish deep crab?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 96 KB

VictorFaria Mar 12, 2019 2:45pm | Post# 3667

1 Attachment(s)
NZDCAD bearish deep crab? {image}
Seems a good one , must wait to see what this Pair will do on this region
Click to Enlarge

Size: 37 KB

YoungET Mar 12, 2019 3:08pm | Post# 3668

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 32 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 26 KB

YoungET Mar 12, 2019 7:33pm | Post# 3669

1 Attachment(s)
Targets 1 & 2 hit, moved my stop to BE

Click to Enlarge

Size: 27 KB

YoungET Mar 12, 2019 9:15pm | Post# 3670

1 Attachment(s)
Target 1 hit
Click to Enlarge

Size: 29 KB

bachillah Mar 13, 2019 1:26am | Post# 3671

1 Attachment(s)
Target 1 hit {image}
Good call!
I've also spotted a bullish 5-0 forming from this drop...
Click to Enlarge

Size: 104 KB

bachillah Mar 13, 2019 5:23am | Post# 3672

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Good call! I've also spotted a bullish 5-0 forming from this drop... {image}
AUDUSD just hit 50% target 1.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 111 KB

Marcieny Mar 13, 2019 5:44am | Post# 3673

1 Attachment(s)
I'am following xau//usd
Click to Enlarge

Name: xauusd 1303.png
Size: 112 KB

YoungET Mar 13, 2019 8:57am | Post# 3674

1 Attachment(s)
Psychology talked me out of fully monitoring the AUDNZD for a long, due to being short AUDUSD, plus I wasn't around for entry. Looks as though it could reach target 1 though

Click to Enlarge

Size: 23 KB

bachillah Mar 13, 2019 9:58am | Post# 3675

1 Attachment(s)
NZDCAD bearish deep crab? {image}
NZDCAD nosedive.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 102 KB

bachillah Mar 13, 2019 10:04am | Post# 3676

1 Attachment(s)
This looking like a near perfect (0.786 AB, 1.27 XD, 1.618 BD) bearish Gartley to you guys? {image}
USDCAD attained target 1
Click to Enlarge

Size: 105 KB

liton- Mar 13, 2019 10:26am | Post# 3677

{quote} USDCAD attained target 1 {image}
was that gartley ?

bachillah Mar 13, 2019 10:36am | Post# 3678

{quote} was that gartley ?
That was a mistake on my part, used the wrong word, meant bearish butterfly.

bachillah Mar 14, 2019 12:43am | Post# 3679

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} AUDUSD just hit 50% target 1. {image}
AUDUSD flew up and hit all targets.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 102 KB

bachillah Mar 14, 2019 12:55am | Post# 3680

1 Attachment(s)
EURAUD potential bearish bat? Let's wait and see.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 98 KB

© Forex Factory