Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

YoungET Feb 6, 2019 8:34am | Post# 3621

Hey Traders, targets 1 & 2 attained: {image} Banked and rolled! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Your ability to keep your draw down near enough not existent on these entries is something else

dornachum203 Feb 6, 2019 8:51am | Post# 3622

1 Attachment(s)
I trade kind of the same way, watch eur gold

Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUEUR H4 DEEP CRAB.png
Size: 129 KB

CNTrader Feb 7, 2019 8:23am | Post# 3623

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, Target 1 attained: {image} Banked and rolled 1st position. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Hey Traders, target 2 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: GbpUsd daily.png
Size: 113 KB

Banked and rolled!

That said there is a nice bullish bat pattern that I am not currently involved with yet.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GbpUsd 4hr.png
Size: 118 KB

Will continue to watch area for behavior. If I miss it then oh well.....Next!!

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

CNTrader Feb 12, 2019 7:36pm | Post# 3624

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, Ill be watching these areas on Aud/Nzd Daily:

Click to Enlarge

Name: AudNzd Daily.png
Size: 113 KB

The black horizontal lines are significant areas the go back over 14 yrs. if you have reviewed any videos you will understand. If I have time tomorrow maybe I put out a few videos for more opportunities developing. No promises. Until then....

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

Dethorn Feb 13, 2019 10:27pm | Post# 3625

1 Attachment(s)
Hey CN! First off all thumbs up for great thread you have here. I have been following practising how to draw the harmonics as you do. However, today your last post caught my eyes a little bit. I noticed there is an extended spike on my AUDNZD chart unlike yours. Do you mind sharing your brokers name? feel free to PM me. I've been using ICmarket and i'm getting to think they r kind of doing some manipulation. Please check my screenshot to see what i'm talking about. Looking forward to hereing from you. Regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDDaily.png
Size: 28 KB

YoungET Feb 14, 2019 9:16am | Post# 3626

Hey CN! First off all thumbs up for great thread you have here. I have been following practising how to draw the harmonics as you do. However, today your last post caught my eyes a little bit. I noticed there is an extended spike on my AUDNZD chart unlike yours. Do you mind sharing your brokers name? feel free to PM me. I've been using ICmarket and i'm getting to think they r kind of doing some manipulation. Please check my screenshot to see what i'm talking about. Looking forward to hereing from you. Regards {image}
Has nothing to do with your broker, that was the flash crash that occurred.

Marcieny Feb 15, 2019 9:24am | Post# 3627

1 Attachment(s)
Watching Daily dólar
Click to Enlarge

Name: Dólar diário.png
Size: 121 KB

CNTrader Feb 25, 2019 12:24pm | Post# 3628

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching this area closely.

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdJpy 30m.png
Size: 98 KB

Powell testifies tomorrow. Should be fun. Exercise patience and discipline. Until then....

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

CNTrader Feb 25, 2019 9:35pm | Post# 3629

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching this area closely. {image} Powell testifies tomorrow. Should be fun. Exercise patience and discipline. Until then.... Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!
Hey Traders, Targets 1 and 2 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdJpy 1hr.png
Size: 100 KB

Banked and rolled for the Fed fun day!!

ForeoneX Feb 26, 2019 2:47am | Post# 3630

Sir, as magnificent as always. Very inspiring.

Wish you much success and health.

Thank you!

{quote} Hey Traders, Targets 1 and 2 attained: {image} Banked and rolled for the Fed fun day!! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

CNTrader Feb 26, 2019 12:08pm | Post# 3631

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, I'm watching this pair very carefully for behavior in this area:

Click to Enlarge

Name: GbpCad 4hr.png
Size: 106 KB

That said the bigger picture time frame is potentially developing very nicely for much higher prices and well as much more significant opportunities. At some point when I have some time there are some really nice developments taking place and if I get a chance I will put out several videos on several pairs. Until then stay patient and stay disciplined.

CNTrader Feb 26, 2019 3:04pm | Post# 3632

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, Targets 1 and 2 attained: {image} Banked and rolled for the Fed fun day!! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!
Hey Traders, all 3 targets attained:

Click to Enlarge

Size: 103 KB

Position closed after taking pic. I am now flat this position and will continue to monitor for other opportunities.

CNTrader Feb 28, 2019 12:27pm | Post# 3633

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, all 3 targets attained: {image} Position closed after taking pic. I am now flat this position and will continue to monitor for other opportunities. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!
Hey Traders, its like Deja-vu! Watching these areas next for behavior:

Click to Enlarge

Size: 102 KB

Anything can and most likely will happen! Stay patient and disciplined!

CNTrader Mar 1, 2019 7:31am | Post# 3634

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, I'm watching this pair very carefully for behavior in this area: {image} That said the bigger picture time frame is potentially developing very nicely for much higher prices and well as much more significant opportunities. At some point when I have some time there are some really nice developments taking place and if I get a chance I will put out several videos on several pairs. Until then stay patient and stay disciplined. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing...
Hey Traders, Target 1 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: GbpCad 4hr.png
Size: 111 KB

CNTrader Mar 1, 2019 12:07pm | Post# 3635

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching this area closely:

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdCad 1hr chart.png
Size: 115 KB

Cad rate decision and statement next week to make things interesting and fun. Stay disciplined and patient. Time tells all!

thkim Mar 3, 2019 2:57am | Post# 3636

2nd collapse of summit may be ahead.... US-Sino

tiborf71 Mar 3, 2019 3:58am | Post# 3637

1 Attachment(s)
h4
Click to Enlarge

Name: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
Size: 25 KB

tiborf71 Mar 3, 2019 5:05am | Post# 3638

1 Attachment(s)
maybe possible
Click to Enlarge

Name: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png
Size: 39 KB

YoungET Mar 7, 2019 6:32am | Post# 3639

1 Attachment(s)
Unlucky I guess

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 16 KB

bachillah Mar 8, 2019 5:27am | Post# 3640

1 Attachment(s)
Caught a bullish bat on NZDJPY 1H chart...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 74 KB

© Forex Factory