Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

YoungET Oct 29, 2019 12:25pm | Post# 4181

1 Attachment(s)
Chance to reload any profits taken on the AUDUSD short or jump on a prior missed opportunity.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 7aef59503708c6fdc332a9b26c16581a.png
Size: 34 KB

CNTrader Oct 30, 2019 10:36am | Post# 4182

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders I know I posted this pair somewhere but my brain is not up to looking for it so here is some updated harmonic analysis on USD/CAD.
Hey Traders, Target 1 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdCad Daily.png
Size: 143 KB

Banked and rolled. I'm watching these areas closely and will continue to adjust, monitor, and control my positions according to the behavior I see.

Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic!

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

YoungET Oct 30, 2019 11:31am | Post# 4183

1 Attachment(s)
{image} {image}
Quick ride on down to first targets.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 49a28a32181b6ae20200d361ac73ddba.png
Size: 27 KB

VictorFaria Oct 30, 2019 11:51am | Post# 4184

1 Attachment(s)
U/C target 1 Attained.
For who know very easy trade.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 78 KB

CNTrader Oct 30, 2019 2:43pm | Post# 4185

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, Target 1 attained: {image} Banked and rolled. I'm watching these areas closely and will continue to adjust, monitor, and control my positions according to the behavior I see. Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!! ...
Hey Traders, slightly adjusted target 2 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdCad Daily.png
Size: 141 KB

Banked and rolled and watching this area very closely for behavior at potential AGG C

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

alphabear Oct 31, 2019 8:03am | Post# 4186

1 Attachment(s)
Hello traders, Here is a trade I'm involved with EURCAD, on H4 T.F (I moved stops to protect against the GDP news)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADH4.pngcnt.png
Size: 32 KB

CNTrader Nov 1, 2019 9:15am | Post# 4187

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Well done Victor. Do not forget the big picture as well. Potential opportunities knocking. {image} {image} Those who know will understand my charts Those who dont ...I'm watching these areas closely. Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!! ...
Hey Traders, pretty sure I posted this somewhere on the thread but no time or desire to look for it. That said all targets attained and blown away. LOL

Click to Enlarge

Name: AudCad 4hr.png
Size: 138 KB

Banked all positions after taking pic and I am now flat the position at the moment. That said I am watching this area closely however there is lots of room to the upside and I will continue to watch those opportunities as well.

Edit: found it lol

YoungET Nov 1, 2019 1:18pm | Post# 4188

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, pretty sure I posted this somewhere on the thread but no time or desire to look for it. That said all targets attained and blown away. LOL {image} Banked all positions after taking pic and I am now flat the position at the moment. That said I am watching this area closely however there is lots of room to the upside and I will continue to watch those opportunities as well. Stay disciplined, stay patient! Commit and Pay attention to your work ethic! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence...
Already, in short, myself with multiple entries which I don't typically do with smaller position sizing, because like you said still the potential for another pop higher before the down move

Click to Enlarge

Name: 850241c5759be55122b6d6769b700eb3.png
Size: 39 KB

VictorFaria Nov 4, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 4189

1 Attachment(s)
G/C target 1 Reached.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 56 KB

alphabear Nov 4, 2019 3:04pm | Post# 4190

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Harmonic family. Hanging out with CNTrader is really profitable. Here is a trade I was involved in I closed it after tp2 was hit because of RBA Rate Statement tomorrow.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH1.pnge.png
Size: 60 KB

alphabear Nov 4, 2019 3:40pm | Post# 4191

2 Attachment(s)
Ongoing trades: EURCAD H4 andAttachment 3481490
NZDUSD H4
Click to Enlarge

Name: InkedNZDUSDH4.pngc_LI.jpg2.jpg
Size: 1,010 KB

YoungET Nov 7, 2019 12:10pm | Post# 4192

1 Attachment(s)
Got a trend continuation behind the Bat setup
Click to Enlarge

Size: 31 KB

alphabear Nov 11, 2019 6:01am | Post# 4193

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a trade from last week friday on NZDJPY H1, I went in too early. I am really watching CNTrader's video to improve myself on my entries. the Inflation Expectations q/q on tuesday, Official Cash Rate and the other news due on Wednesday, I don't want to ride my luck so I closed all the positions after the screenshot at TP1.
Click to Enlarge

Name: aInkedNZDJPYH1.pngm_LI.jpg
Size: 1.1 MB

DrTav Nov 12, 2019 4:23am | Post# 4194

Here is a trade from last week friday on NZDJPY H1, I went in too early. I am really watching CNTrader's video to improve myself on my entries. the Inflation Expectations q/q on tuesday, Official Cash Rate and the other news due on Wednesday, I don't want to ride my luck so I closed all the positions after the screenshot at TP1. {image}
Could you please post a link to the video you are talking about?

Thanks alot!

Green day!

Marcieny Nov 12, 2019 11:10am | Post# 4195

{quote} Could you please post a link to the video you are talking about? Thanks alot! Green day!
CN trader has a channel on you tube...
Here in his topic you will find the videos in the posts as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGo...UOroQGCYEAZnUw

alphabear Nov 12, 2019 1:02pm | Post# 4196

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Could you please post a link to the video you are talking about? Thanks alot! Green day!
Sorry I'm just seeing this. There are 16 awesome videos by CNTrader, I have watched them like 5 times now and I never get tired of doing so. Thanks mercieney for the YouTube link. Take a look at my performance below, the market is even happy with me. Please do watch the videos if you think you need it.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191112-185329_Samsung Internet.jpg
Size: 415 KB

Marcieny Nov 12, 2019 1:47pm | Post# 4197

{quote} Sorry I'm just seeing this. There are 16 awesome videos by CNTrader, I have watched them like 5 times now and I never get tired of doing so. Thanks mercieney for the YouTube link. Take a look at my performance below, the market is even happy with me. Please do watch the videos if you think you need it. {image}
Congratulations!!!!

VictorFaria Nov 20, 2019 5:30am | Post# 4198

1 Attachment(s)
U/C target 1 Attained. For who know very easy trade. {image}
Good morning Traders,
Example how patience pays off, held this U/C positions posted almost 1 month ago.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 82 KB

VictorFaria Nov 20, 2019 6:10am | Post# 4199

1 Attachment(s)
G/C Potential Setup that i'm waiting for, let's see how it will develop
Click to Enlarge

Size: 214 KB

CNTrader Nov 20, 2019 4:20pm | Post# 4200

Hey Traders, here is the latest video I did on GbpAud. Looking at potential trade opportunities doing chart analysis with Harmonic and ratio confluence on GbpAud

Inserted Video

© Forex Factory