Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

CNTrader May 10, 2019 4:21pm | Post# 3861

{quote} If I was taking any responses the wrong way and replying with ego I'm sure I could have responded with a more colourful approach, but where would that get anyone? Sure I agree my posts could have come across in the way CN described, but that's the internet for you, you never really can tell the direction a response is coming from. I believe you misunderstood my response just as you believe I misunderstood CN's. I agree he is being somewhat helpful by his suggestions, but I'm neither wrong in the common theme of "I don't mean to be rude,...
Ok Young. let me try and help you because you clearly don't understand how foolish your acting right now. Don't worry it comes with age and yes girls mature quicker but you will get there I promise. First of all you don't get to control the narrative. The narrative is not about whether or not I was being rude the narrative was about you posting nonsense. You sit there and have the audacity to post a harmonic pattern and say you got stopped out and then claim entry had nothing to do with pattern. If it wasnt based in some part on the pattern why bother posting it at all? Hence why it is nonsense to bother posting, not to mention the pattern was incorrectly drawn, and your posting it on this thread of all threads. ( Wait I said not to mention and then I mentioned it! My bad! ) Do you understand the optics of it all. If you want to go in the direction of getting colorful your more than welcome to, I can get colorful with the best of them. I would prefer you try and learn what I'm trying to get you to understand like Davit said. However if you choose not to and decide to go down the colorful my ego is hurt route well then that is your choice and quite frankly wasted energy. With that said your welcome to continue enjoying the crumbs or move on to greater pastures. Either way i hope you....

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

CNTrader May 10, 2019 4:47pm | Post# 3862

Whats happening traders good to see this thread buzzing again with posts and patterns, i was wondering with many patterns completing so close to the weekend are the majority planning on holding through to next week?
Hello Asr1. Welcome back. The real question is and always will be.......What are you planning to do and how are you going to execute your plan! That's rhetorical of course. I'm sorry was that patronizing? My bad again!

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

Marcieny May 10, 2019 4:51pm | Post# 3863

{quote} Ok Young. let me try and help you because you clearly don't understand how foolish your acting right now. Don't worry it comes with age and yes girls mature quicker but you will get there I promise. First of all you don't get to control the narrative. The narrative is not about whether or not I was being rude the narrative was about you posting nonsense. You sit there and have the audacity to post a harmonic pattern and say you got stopped out and then claim entry had nothing to do with pattern. If it wasnt based in some part on the pattern...
It may be true that girls mature faster...I have ten months of trading this month....And I've never operated on the demonstrative account.

CNTrader May 10, 2019 5:46pm | Post# 3864

{quote} It may be true that girls mature faster...I have ten months of trading this month....And I've never operated on the demonstrative account.
Congratulations on not busting your acct. yet! lol I'll be looking forward to what picture you have for us on Monday. Ha ha you have spoiled us and set a standard to live by. Until then Make a great weekend princess Marcieny!!

Marcieny May 10, 2019 5:54pm | Post# 3865

{quote} Congratulations on not busting your acct. yet! lol I'll be looking forward to what picture you have for us on Monday. Ha ha you have spoiled us and set a standard to live by. Until then Make a great weekend princess Marcieny!! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
hahaha many pips for us....I can't believe...I'm reading all this from you!

Marcieny May 11, 2019 4:41am | Post# 3866

https://www.forexfactory.com/news.php?do=news&id=915841

Marcieny May 11, 2019 10:34am | Post# 3867

2 Attachment(s)
I think I'll get involved in this madness tomorrow
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurgbp1105.png
Size: 111 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurgbpdaily1105.png
Size: 127 KB

row May 12, 2019 7:28pm | Post# 3868

1 Attachment(s)
Let see how this one plays out
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHFiWeekly.png
Size: 46 KB

row May 12, 2019 7:37pm | Post# 3869

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm interesting. let see if this one will retest the previous low and give me what I'm looking for. Time will tell.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYiH4.png
Size: 32 KB

row May 12, 2019 7:49pm | Post# 3870

1 Attachment(s)
Forex is about patience and discipline. Let see how this one plays out over time. For some reason I feel like CN is already in this one.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYiDaily.png
Size: 34 KB

row May 12, 2019 7:55pm | Post# 3871

If I can borrow a few words from Graceway " A MAN WHO MASTERS PATIENCE, MASTERS EVERYTHING ELSE"

Marcieny May 13, 2019 8:20am | Post# 3872

"You open my eyes with your patterns and Me completed you with my waves" lol hahahh
Inserted Video

Marcieny May 13, 2019 2:43pm | Post# 3873

3 Attachment(s)
And at any time I'll be adding..
Click to Enlarge

Name: aud usd daily1305.png
Size: 85 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd weekly1305.png
Size: 115 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: aud usd H4.png
Size: 117 KB

Marcieny May 13, 2019 3:43pm | Post# 3874

3 Attachment(s)
hey CN I didn't go into that pair...I Confess I don't like him ..but here's what I see
Click to Enlarge

Name: usd jpydaily1305.png
Size: 115 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy1305weekly.png
Size: 128 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpymonthly.png
Size: 125 KB

CNTrader May 13, 2019 7:29pm | Post# 3875

hey CN I didn't go into that pair...I Confess I don't like him ..but here's what I see {image} {image} {image}
Well Princess its Monday and you certainly did not disappoint! Outstanding! Thank you. I feel spoiled! lol

By the way I got your message, I'm doing fantastic. Thank you for asking. I spend as little time as needed on FF especially on the weekends. I suspect I'll have some opportunities to post this week so stay tuned but if not always remember....

CNTrader May 13, 2019 7:45pm | Post# 3876

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, speaking of developing opportunities... here is a little crumb I'll be watching closely:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurAud 4hr.png
Size: 114 KB

You know the drill......Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

Marcieny May 13, 2019 8:06pm | Post# 3877

{quote} Well Princess its Monday and you certainly did not disappoint! Outstanding! Thank you. I feel spoiled! lol By the way I got your message, I'm doing fantastic. Thank you for asking. I spend as little time as needed on FF especially on the weekends. I suspect I'll have some opportunities to post this week so stay tuned but if not always remember.... Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that...
hahaha ....Thanks...I'll be here always..Maybe I'll get the Crumbs Eur Aud hahaha

row May 13, 2019 8:32pm | Post# 3878

1 Attachment(s)
Target 1 attained, waiting patiently for target 2 & 3. Thanks for the crumbs CN much appreciated.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHFiDaily.png
Size: 39 KB

row May 13, 2019 8:38pm | Post# 3879

1 Attachment(s)
I am keeping an eye on this one as well.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCHFiDaily.png
Size: 38 KB

Marcieny May 14, 2019 7:21am | Post# 3880

Inserted Video

© Forex Factory