Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

squawk Apr 23, 2019 4:57pm | Post# 3761

3 Attachment(s)
CT Some plays I have been trading and watching UC.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-03-02_0708.png
Size: 224 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-24_0651.png
Size: 229 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-24_0654.png
Size: 275 KB

squawk Apr 23, 2019 5:04pm | Post# 3762

3 Attachment(s)
Dollar thoughts are still finalizing the CD leg.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-08-10_0538.png
Size: 125 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-08-11_0611.png
Size: 321 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-24_0657.png
Size: 143 KB

alhalawi Apr 24, 2019 4:57am | Post# 3763

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD potential Long

what do you think ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 84 KB

YoungET Apr 24, 2019 8:49am | Post# 3764

EURUSD potential Long what do you think ? {image}
The thing with pattern indicators is they use buffers. What you have there is not a correctly drawn pattern. The AB Leg doesn't equal 1.00 on any pattern.

CNTrader Apr 24, 2019 10:08am | Post# 3765

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders. Well that was fun. Target 2 attained just like that: {image} Banked and rolled stops. I also made a slight adjustment to one of the potential opportunities potentially developing as I patiently await target 3. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Hey Traders, once again Patience and discipline makes bank!! All 3 targets attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy 4hr.png
Size: 127 KB

Banked after taking pic. I am now flat position and have adjusted next areas I'll be watching according to the next potential developments.

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

CNTrader Apr 24, 2019 10:22am | Post# 3766

CT Some plays I have been trading and watching UC. {image} {image} {image}
Well done squawk. I am watching the same. By the way love finding like minds who actually get it.

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

CNTrader Apr 24, 2019 10:33am | Post# 3767

1 Attachment(s)
Dollar thoughts are still finalizing the CD leg. {image} {image} {image}
Great Minds. Well done as always. Watching very closely and expecting a very nice move when it resumes:

Click to Enlarge

Name: USD.png
Size: 107 KB
Time tells all!!

CNTrader Apr 24, 2019 10:41am | Post# 3768

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD potential Long what do you think ? {image}
Agrree looks forced but to each their own. I like it as an AGG C better though. Its aggressive remember but no guts no glory! lol

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurUsd daily.png
Size: 118 KB

Patiently awaiting behavior.

heispark Apr 24, 2019 10:54am | Post# 3769

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Great Minds. Well done as always. Watching very closely and expecting a very nice move when it resumes: {image} Time tells all!! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
This is mine.....
Click to Enlarge

Name: DXY.png
Size: 223 KB

CNTrader Apr 24, 2019 11:52am | Post# 3770

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, still patiently waiting for target 3. That said here are some potential new developments I'll be watching: {image} BOC up this week as well. Should be a fun week. If you have no clue then just get out the popcorn,enjoy the show, and learn a little sumtin sumtin. Always remember.... Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Hey Traders, target 1 attained on the add on opportunity to the remaining position I banked the first 2 target on.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurCad 4hr.png
Size: 124 KB

I left targets the same and will roll my stops and patiently await for next targets to be attained. I also updated new potential developments accordingly.

YoungET Apr 24, 2019 12:45pm | Post# 3771

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, target 1 attained on the add on opportunity to the remaining position I banked the first 2 target on. {image} I left targets the same and will roll my stops and patiently await for next targets to be attained. I also updated new potential developments accordingly. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Not in on the UJ bat at all?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 36 KB

Took the stop out.. Can't really see what factors dictated this failing seeing as it was at a key daily/weekly area; had perfect bat ratios; and used a lower time frame head and shoulders for entry :/

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 33 KB

CNTrader Apr 24, 2019 2:57pm | Post# 3772

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Not in on the UJ bat at all? {image}
Nah, havent seen what I'm looking for in regards to behavior. Patiently awaiting for the dumb money to cry uncle. lol

Hey traders, here is a look at big picture and what I'm watching bigger picture:

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdJpy weekly.png
Size: 110 KB

Again time tells all

YoungET Apr 24, 2019 3:10pm | Post# 3773

{quote} Nah, havent seen what I'm looking for in regards to behavior. Patiently awaiting for the dumb money to cry uncle. lol Hey traders, here is a look at big picture and what I'm watching bigger picture: {image} Again time tells all Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Looking back over the ebbs and flows of the price action in the screenshot over my last post I feel there were key indications staring me in the face that buyer sentiment was still in command. If anything that chopping back and forth should have warned me as is. Lessons on lessons

squawk Apr 24, 2019 5:03pm | Post# 3774

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, target 1 attained on the add on opportunity to the remaining position I banked the first 2 target on. {image} I left targets the same and will roll my stops and patiently await for next targets to be attained. I also updated new potential developments accordingly. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Nice trade stayed out of the CAD overnight as couldn't be active, except some legacy NC trades.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-25_0700.png
Size: 200 KB

squawk Apr 24, 2019 5:33pm | Post# 3775

5 Attachment(s)
EU thoughts and trading plan have been shorting the EU to close out the bottom. My play is still thinking this needs to trade-out with the chart still confirming and the Dollar index closing outside that long term consolidation area.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-04-27_1557.png
Size: 201 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-04-27_1558.png
Size: 261 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-11-24_1653.png
Size: 245 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-25_0705.png
Size: 241 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-25_0725.png
Size: 110 KB

squawk Apr 25, 2019 2:20am | Post# 3776

4 Attachment(s)
CAD/NZ Thoughts. Still short and technically the close has opened a double top. Long term my trading plan has been attached to shorting this pair feeling we are in the process of break down of the long term CN range with H&S confirmed 2018. Strong support area though and can easily bounce up from here.

The spread in interest rate differential between RBNZ and Bank of Canada since the range top has been 300 basis points. You feel there is a possible 50 yet to come from RBNZ. Still all open and highly unpredictable pair though.

Just sharing some thoughts.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-12-06_0615.png
Size: 221 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-11-08_0540.png
Size: 161 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-25_1617.png
Size: 188 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-25_1624.png
Size: 239 KB

CNTrader Apr 25, 2019 9:46am | Post# 3777

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, here is another couple of ideas I'll be watching as well: {image} Always remember my disclaimer in red! Time tells all! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Hey Traders, target 1 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurNzd Daily weekly.png
Size: 112 KB

Banked and rolled.

CNTrader Apr 25, 2019 9:56am | Post# 3778

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Nah, havent seen what I'm looking for in regards to behavior. Patiently awaiting for the dumb money to cry uncle. lol Hey traders, here is a look at big picture and what I'm watching bigger picture: {image} Again time tells all Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Hey Traders, this is an example of understanding market structure and behavior along with having the patience and discipline to execute. Target 1 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdJpy 4hr.png
Size: 119 KB

Banked and rolled. I will continue to monitor keeping in mind my bigger picture potential opportunities analysis. In the meantime there are some shorter term opportunities potentially developing as well.

VictorFaria Apr 25, 2019 10:10am | Post# 3779

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, this is an example of understanding market structure and behavior along with having the patience and discipline to execute. Target 1 attained: {image} Banked and rolled. I will continue to monitor keeping in mind my bigger picture potential opportunities analysis. In the meantime there are some shorter term opportunities potentially developing as well. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!...
Lol, I'm swear, i'm not looking over your shoulder hahahaha
Great trade my friend, unfortunately, missed this one.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 260 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 233 KB

CNTrader Apr 25, 2019 10:46am | Post# 3780

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, I'll be watching to see how this develops. Time will tell but there are some interesting opportunities potentially developing into the next Brexit shenanigans coming up in May. Time tells all!

Click to Enlarge

Name: GbpJpy.Daily.png
Size: 103 KB

The black horizontal lines are areas of structure that go back 10-19 years. If you have seen any videos you know what that means. If you haven't seen them and you don't know what that means and it bothers you not to know then go watch a few. LOL!!!

Don't go getting your panties in a bunch either. It's a daily chart with Golden week coming up. If that scares you then you have no clue. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the comedy show!!

© Forex Factory