Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

CNTrader Apr 11, 2019 1:03pm | Post# 3721

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching this closely:

Click to Enlarge

Name: AudUsd 1hr.png
Size: 102 KB

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

CNTrader Apr 11, 2019 2:15pm | Post# 3722

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching this as well:

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdCad 1hr chart.png
Size: 106 KB

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

VictorFaria Apr 11, 2019 2:21pm | Post# 3723

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching this as well: {image} Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!
Hello my friend!
Hope everything is well with you and your family.
Just watching this setup too.
Take care
Best regards,
Victor
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 45 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 47 KB

YoungET Apr 11, 2019 2:41pm | Post# 3724

Hey Traders, watching this as well: {image} Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!
Still wonder what your secret price action trigger is haha

Marcieny Apr 11, 2019 8:29pm | Post# 3725

I am very happy to learn from you!

Merka Apr 12, 2019 3:36am | Post# 3726

I am very happy to learn from you!
He doesn't provide training.
Read post #1

dream80 Apr 12, 2019 4:10am | Post# 3727

1 Attachment(s)
UC
Another set up
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADmH1.png
Size: 45 KB

Marcieny Apr 12, 2019 5:00am | Post# 3728

[quote = Merka; 12219762] {quote} Ele não oferece treinamento. Leia a postagem 1 [/ quote]
Hi, I know ... but I meant that I'm learning a lot from you all....
I'm seeing old posts too... sorry my english... I am learning to espeak and write

Merka Apr 12, 2019 5:20am | Post# 3729

[quote = Merka; 12219762] {quote} Ele não oferece treinamento. Leia a postagem 1 [/ quote] Hi, I know ... but I meant that I'm learning a lot from you all.... I'm seeing old posts too... sorry my english... I am learning to espeak and write
Understood now.
Thanks

CNTrader Apr 12, 2019 8:17am | Post# 3730

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, targets 1 and 2 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Size: 113 KB

CNTrader Apr 12, 2019 8:23am | Post# 3731

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching this closely: {image} Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!
Hey Traders, targets 1 and 2 attained here as well:

Click to Enlarge

Size: 109 KB

CNTrader Apr 12, 2019 8:32am | Post# 3732

[quote = Merka; 12219762] {quote} Ele não oferece treinamento. Leia a postagem 1 [/ quote] Hi, I know ... but I meant that I'm learning a lot from you all.... I'm seeing old posts too... sorry my english... I am learning to espeak and write
The only thing that matters is you can see the value in whats provided here for everyone and you do not have to be taken by the hand to cross the street like a little baby. I may not spoon feed everything but what is shown in postings and videos adds a tremendous amount of value and some training for people who are ready to ween off the mothers milk and move on to solid food. Some people prefer their mommy and daddy to still feed them their food. This thread is not for them. I'm glad to know however, that this thread provides you some value. continue to enjoy the journey and as always....

CNTrader Apr 12, 2019 10:42am | Post# 3733

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, targets 1 and 2 attained here as well: {image} Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!
Hey Traders, all 3 targets attained:

Click to Enlarge

Size: 56 KB

Banked all positions after taking pick. I am now flat position and will continue to monitor for more developing opportunities.

Marcieny Apr 15, 2019 2:59pm | Post# 3734

1 Attachment(s)
I realized that these 3 lines saw divergent support..
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdcad1504.png
Size: 113 KB

Marcieny Apr 15, 2019 3:02pm | Post# 3735

1 Attachment(s)
and these other divergent resistance...I am waiting price touch in her to sell.
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdcad150.png
Size: 108 KB

CNTrader Apr 15, 2019 8:34pm | Post# 3736

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching these 2 areas closely for behavior.:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurCad 4hr.png
Size: 120 KB

Still some room to develop into Wednesday CPI shenanigans!

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Gro

dream80 Apr 16, 2019 5:15am | Post# 3737

1 Attachment(s)
EA
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH1.png
Size: 46 KB

CNTrader Apr 16, 2019 8:48pm | Post# 3738

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders, watching these 2 areas closely for behavior.: {image} Still some room to develop into Wednesday CPI shenanigans! Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Gro
Hey Traders, Target 1 was attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurCad 4hr.png
Size: 124 KB

watching further developments closely. CPI tomorrow.

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Gro

CNTrader Apr 17, 2019 8:44am | Post# 3739

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, Target 1 was attained: {image} watching further developments closely. CPI tomorrow. Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Gro
Hey Traders looks like we made it to CPI data release lol. Target 2 attained:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurCad 1hr.png
Size: 125 KB

Bank and roll!!

CNTrader Apr 17, 2019 8:48am | Post# 3740

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Traders, targets 1 and 2 attained: {image} Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!

Hey Traders, with a little patience and discipline all 3 targets attained.:

Click to Enlarge

Size: 116 KB

Positions banked after taking pic and will continue to monitor for the next opportunities to develop and present themselves.

© Forex Factory