Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431393)

CNTrader Jun 7, 2013 2:06pm | Post# 1

Making Bank: The Harmonic rhythm of the market

Hey Traders here it is the long awaited thread you have all been waiting for. lol. First the reason why I started this thread is to have a place we can all call home and have an interchange of Ideas. I will be posting my Harmonic analysis here and welcome anyone whether new or experienced to share whatever they would like to share. It doesn't have to be harmonics but it does have to be respectful to everyone else. Pissing contests will not be tolerated and are extremely frowned upon here. If you want to brag then by all means go ahead and brag if it makes you feel good but keep it respectful. That is rule #1!! Rule #2 is I reserve the right to change the rules, add to the rules, or do whatever I please with the rules going forward.

What this thread will not be: This will not be a thread where I will be providing any training or specifics as to my rules and trade plan or strategy. For the record: I DO NOT USE AN INDICATOR TO FIND MY PATTERNS, so PLEASE don't ask for one!!!!!!! lol I will say this much and leave it there:

I like to use the Harmonic rhythm of the market in combination with price behavior and a confluence of other things to determine High probability entry and exit strategies to accomplish what we are all in this business of trading to do, and that my friends is to Make BANK!!!. I'm a full time trader and this is what I do and hopefully some of you will find a home here or just stop by once in a while to contribute. Either way as I always say.....

Enjoy, have fun, make a great day, do your Due diligence, trade your plan, and may we all make bank

CNTrader Jun 7, 2013 2:26pm | Post# 2

Here are just few Harmonic patterns to get started with to help those that want to get started with Harmonic pattern recognition and development:

Bearish and bullish Gartley
http://www.trade-forex-harmonic-patt...ley-pic500.jpg

http://www.trade-forex-harmonic-patt...bat-pic500.jpg

http://www.trade-forex-harmonic-patt...rab-pic500.jpg
http://www.trade-forex-harmonic-patt...hark-bu-be.gif

http://www.trade-forex-harmonic-patt...%20pattern.gif

As we move along there will also be others that I'm sure will be posted on my charts so be on the look out for them. Also for those wanting more knowledge and free training you can visit Mr Pips thread at Ratios and Harmonics: A different way to trade. From what I'm told he offers some rules based ideas for trading Harmonics and many have mentioned he does a good Job. Also recommend reading and studying what Scott Carney has to say on the subject as well. He might have a few pointers to help you get started lol. If you never heard of him I suggest you google if you plan on trading Harmonics. Either way I hope you all enjoy and let's get started sharing trade ideas and analysis.

Enjoy, have fun, make a great day, do your Due diligence, trade your plan, and may we all make bank

buyorsell Jun 7, 2013 2:46pm | Post# 3

hi CNTrader, just subscribed to your thread was following and learning from you on another one. Glad to see that you opened your own. I still have long way to go as a trader but im on a right path I think. Looking forward to your post and trading ideas, thanks for sharing patterns. Have a good weekend and as you say may we all make bank next week

CNTrader Jun 7, 2013 2:48pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pattern I'm currently involved with. This is a High wire no net type of trade given the news that will be coming out of China over the weekend. Exercise extreme caution with any open trade over the weekend. I'm done for the week. Make a great weekend and remember to enjoy your families.

Click to Enlarge

Name: NU.gif
Size: 51 KB

moneybagz Jun 7, 2013 3:12pm | Post# 5

This is awesome thanks for starting this thread can't wait to see more of what I've been seeing from the other thread.

buyorsell Jun 7, 2013 3:23pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
waiting for cypher on 60min EURJPY chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy-h1-nord-group-investments.png
Size: 36 KB

Starry Jun 7, 2013 4:21pm | Post# 7

awesome! Thanks CNTrader. Subscribed and ready to contribute! Im a trader-in-training and this is the perfect thread for me.

SteeP7 Jun 7, 2013 9:21pm | Post# 8

Hey man nice to see you got your thread started. I really enjoy seeing your view of harmonics in the markets. I will try to post some of my trades as well

SteeP7 Jun 7, 2013 9:25pm | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Gartley EUR/CAD im in at the moment
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurcaddaily.png
Size: 72 KB

Shaker Jun 8, 2013 5:53pm | Post# 10

1 Attachment(s)
Hi CN
Congrats on the new thread. I will definitely subscribe.
Here's a long trade I'm looking at for next week. This pair seems to like the 61.8 retrace - lets see.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audnzdmdaily.png
Size: 42 KB

vqtrader Jun 8, 2013 11:04pm | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my monthly contribution on AU. Talk about babysitting(this is a 5-6 month op). It has to reject the current support for it to be valid with a nice bullish candle then move on up and hit the red area to the then move on down to the second green buy area. It has double confluence and TL support at its back once its there.

The way the momentum is going it could blow througth it and hit the completion point in about 2-3 months.
Click to Enlarge

Name: aumonth.png
Size: 47 KB

vqtrader Jun 8, 2013 11:47pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
Here is something on the weekly TF that may happen before it hits bottom on monthly. If it does look at the harmonics involved in it. Lets see
Click to Enlarge

Name: auweek.png
Size: 30 KB

CNTrader Jun 10, 2013 9:36am | Post# 13

looks like some nice charts with some good contribution here keep up the great work everyone and thank for being a part if the familia. I will be posting some analysis throughout the day.

CNTrader Jun 10, 2013 10:39am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Traders here is a look at Eur/Usd Daily chart and areas I'll be paying attention to if it can break above the key structure zone in my chart.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EurUsd Daily.gif
Size: 68 KB

CNTrader Jun 10, 2013 11:06am | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
Hey traders I think I posted this on the other thread last week but here it is on this one. Its a look at Gbp/Usd similar to Eur/Usd where it needs to get above the key structure zone to complete the patterns.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GU daily.gif
Size: 81 KB

CNTrader Jun 10, 2013 11:12am | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
Update for another post from the other thread: Adjusted Target 2 and now all flat with Target 1 and Target 2 being attained.

Click to Enlarge

Name: UsdJpy.gif
Size: 63 KB

Davit Jun 10, 2013 11:23am | Post# 17

Hey Traders here it is the long awaited thread you have all been waiting for. lol. First the reason why I started this thread is to have a place we can all call home and have an interchange of Ideas. I will be posting my Harmonic analysis here and welcome anyone whether new or experienced to share whatever they would like to share. It doesn't have to be harmonics but it does have to be respectful to everyone else. Pissing contests will not be tolerated and are extremely frowned upon here. If you want to brag then by all means go ahead and brag if...

Thanks for this thread.I use harmonics to reinforce my reasons for entry and exits.I like Kiwi chart looking keenly on that one.
Regards

Davit Jun 10, 2013 11:29am | Post# 18

Danger in harmonics when people project too much.Its best to draw the shape when its obvious such as on Kiwi chart.We always have to be aware that market is the king and harmonics are secondary to that.
Lets not fall victims to our own assumptions.

CNTrader Jun 10, 2013 11:31am | Post# 19

{quote} Thanks for this thread.I use harmonics to reinforce my reasons for entry and exits.I like Kiwi chart looking keenly on that one. Regards
Your welcome Davit thanks for stopping by. Look forward to building a great thread with some good contributions from anyone who would like to contribute something positive. Please feel free to stop by anytime

CNTrader Jun 10, 2013 11:35am | Post# 20

Danger in harmonics when people project too much.Its best to draw the shape when its obvious such as on Kiwi chart.We always have to be aware that market is the king and harmonics are secondary to that. Lets not fall victims to our own assumptions.

Agree thats why this was in my first post.m Good luck and good trading:

What this thread will not be: This will not be a thread where I will be providing any training or specifics as to my rules and trade plan or strategy. I will say this much and leave it there: I like to use the Harmonic rhythm of the market in combination with price behavior and a confluence of other things to determine High probability entry and exit strategies to accomplish what we are all in this business of trading to do, and that my friends is to Make BANK!!!. I'm a full time trader and this is what I do and hopefully some...

© Forex Factory