Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=431359)

garry30 Jan 19, 2018 4:12am | Post# 161

Yes, I saw but I think it's easier to make an investment somewhere. You do get a passive income and that's not bad. Don't have to really do anything for it and just receive money. In my mind that's quite cool.

Hunterr Jan 21, 2018 7:25am | Post# 162

I don't want to interfere in your so called small argument, but afterall I am interested this month did anyone trade normally or was everyone chillin?

garry30 Jan 22, 2018 3:45am | Post# 163

I, for instance, trading giving in 100% and didn't choose to rest at all or go on vacation. Forex isn't the kind of thing you can take a break from.

Hunterr Jan 24, 2018 4:35am | Post# 164

It's just that you haven't yet encountered a situation when trading just isn't going well and most of the deals end up being with profit lost.

Tier Feb 21, 2018 12:45am | Post# 165

Heh, I understand you well... You canít even imagine how bad I was doing last month, it was a disaster. EverythingĎs fine now, but itís too early to judge.

garry30 Feb 23, 2018 3:02am | Post# 166

And what happened to you exactly that the trading went so bad? Lack of attention of something? Itís really hard to trade in a loss, sticking to all mm frames and stuff.

Tier Feb 24, 2018 8:19am | Post# 167

To be honest, I canít get it myself. After every profitable order went a loss-making one which made me be in a loss. As a result, 3 orders were closed on stop loss at the end of the month, in general.

Sky77 Feb 25, 2018 9:16am | Post# 168

this is old matter already with this unfair broker.dont see any reason why any serious trader will risk his money into any of this suspect brokers like this.
this thread should be closed and all fake members here supporting this revoked,no ideea why this has not been done yet.
but stay away guys. http://svgfsa.com/warn.html
such brokers are scams and there are enough reviews on internet about their unfair behaviour.

Hunterr Feb 26, 2018 7:55am | Post# 169

1 Attachment(s)
Hm, thatís strange. My trade was quite the opposite. I even managed to show a better result than ever. Just check it out yourself.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 95 KB

garry30 Feb 28, 2018 6:10am | Post# 170

Not bad. Have you been trading as always or have you used any new tricks? Or have you just spent more time trading?

Hunterr Mar 14, 2018 8:55am | Post# 171

Husky77, looking for and choosing the right broker is always a risky affair. Especially for non-eu citizens like me. No regulator is interested in protecting me. I know that firsthand. That's why I don't care about the broker's regulation. I read the reviews, I thought they were good and so I believed them. I haven't been trading with this broker for very long, but long enough to understand that it's trustworthy. Why don't you think it's reliable? You don't even have an account, right?
Trading went basically well, as usual. I might have spent a bit more time scalping. I've noticed that you can make more money with scalping.

garry30 Mar 16, 2018 3:44am | Post# 172

Well, maybe you're right. But scalping requires way more time. I think traders who like scalping can try earning money with binary options.

Hunterr Mar 17, 2018 3:05pm | Post# 173

That's not a good idea. Scalping is too different from options. There are certain strategies designed specifically for scalping that won't fit options. All in all, it's not the best idea.

Tier Mar 21, 2018 1:39am | Post# 174

Has anyone here tried trading the news? I,for one, am not that good at it. It remonds me of a lottery. It's hard to predict the effect some news will have. Plus, you never know how the price will react.

Flieldel Mar 25, 2018 4:16am | Post# 175

News trading is not as difficult as some might think. The only thing that's required for successful news trading is quick reaction and analysis.

Tier Mar 27, 2018 2:53am | Post# 176

Well, I don't know, maybe you're right. But I try not to use the news and my trading goes well. I want to start testing free signals that some companies offer.

© Forex Factory