Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   ReadtheMarket - Supply and Demand with Price Action (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=420159)

el. Apr 8, 2019 7:42am | Post# 5181

1 Attachment(s)
Missed a really good oppoortunity as for me.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_10.png
Size: 136 KB

rambi Apr 9, 2019 12:34am | Post# 5182

I am new to this supply and demand concept. Now a days reading a pdf of RTM. In that I have stucked with few basic things.
Can anybody guide me to get following topics?
1) How to draw the blue rectangles (zones) in article Caps on Price. What are the rules to draw a zone?
2) Sweet FTRs

Thanks in advance.

Tj1 Apr 9, 2019 1:19am | Post# 5183

Hello, Anyone could give me some hint on what i did wrong on this trade? Where will u put your tiny zone? If you trade will u be able to pin point this entry with few pips differences? {image} Thank you in advance!

Man, your level is good

Pay attention :
1. Where was the target inside your kink ? Was it touched prior to your entry ?
2. Price already reacted to your level prior to your entry. Was there an engulf down ? I also fell into this yesterday.
3. What is the move in htf ? Is it supposed to go up ? If yes then your proper kink was supposed to be broken. I also fell into this yesterday.

Cheers man

Tj1 Apr 9, 2019 1:22am | Post# 5184

I am new to this supply and demand concept. Now a days reading a pdf of RTM. In that I have stucked with few basic things. Can anybody guide me to get following topics? 1) How to draw the blue rectangles (zones) in article Caps on Price. What are the rules to draw a zone? 2) Sweet FTRs Thanks in advance.

Rambi,
Whatch the video on caps by If. Take exact place he shows on the video and draw levels exactly as he does.

Man, you need to figure out a lot of things yourself.

Cheers

Copis Apr 9, 2019 2:57am | Post# 5185

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, Anyone could give me some hint on what i did wrong on this trade? Where will u put your tiny zone? If you trade will u be able to pin point this entry with few pips differences? {image} Thank you in advance!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3.png
Size: 166 KB

corsica Apr 10, 2019 2:23pm | Post# 5186

1 Attachment(s)
I think it has to do with the video IF posted about RBD/DBR/caps. Of course it is hindsight and you always need to put things into context, but that's the idea,
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-10 RBD.png
Size: 66 KB

fdx Apr 15, 2019 7:42am | Post# 5187

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD.....M5.png
Size: 34 KB

Any upcoming setups?? Do you guys see any in AUDUSD/AUDJPY?

senseye Apr 15, 2019 12:54pm | Post# 5188

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYM1.png
Size: 63 KB

Geebb Apr 15, 2019 1:07pm | Post# 5189

{image} Any upcoming setups?? Do you guys see any in AUDUSD/AUDJPY?
I'm waiting for PA at 0.72 area.
Don't know exactly where it will bounce or turn but I'm watching there.

Tj1 Apr 15, 2019 3:35pm | Post# 5190

1 Attachment(s)
{image} Any upcoming setups?? Do you guys see any in AUDUSD/AUDJPY?

Let's see what is going to happen on news tonight.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 66 KB

Ca88 Apr 17, 2019 5:13am | Post# 5191

Good traders!I'm new!And I came across this nice discussion, can anyone tell me where I can find information about this trading system? video or pdf?I have seen that readtheMarket is gone!Thanks in advance....good day!ps: I apologize for my EnglishGood traders! I'm new and I came across this nice discussion someone can tell me where I can find information about this video or pdf trading system I saw that readtheMarket is gone thanks in advance good day. ps: I apologize for my English

pecknom Apr 17, 2019 2:24pm | Post# 5192

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone, this my trade of the day;

I still have problems defining my targets

Click to Enlarge

Name: Sans titre.png
Size: 55 KB

yachusai Apr 19, 2019 10:36am | Post# 5193

hi friends , We always look to what S or D are reactions to, rather than just S or D themselves. this statement is said by if anybody pls show this via drawing or chart . thanks

fdx Apr 21, 2019 8:17am | Post# 5194

hi friends , We always look to what S or D are reactions to, rather than just S or D themselves. this statement is said by if anybody pls show this via drawing or chart . thanks
How do you usually mark supply or demand?

tiddies Apr 21, 2019 11:53am | Post# 5195

Good traders!I'm new!And I came across this nice discussion, can anyone tell me where I can find information about this trading system? video or pdf?I have seen that readtheMarket is gone!Thanks in advance....good day!ps: I apologize for my EnglishGood traders! I'm new and I came across this nice discussion someone can tell me where I can find information about this video or pdf trading system I saw that readtheMarket is gone thanks in advance good day. ps: I apologize for my English
Read through this entire forum, then read through it again, and again....

corsica Apr 21, 2019 2:13pm | Post# 5196

The chart above your post answers your question nicely. You have a few demand zones, what are they reacting to ?

benadil Apr 21, 2019 5:27pm | Post# 5197

{quote} The chart above your post answers your question nicely. You have a few demand zones, what are they reacting to ?
ok every flag is a reaction to another flag we find this always specially if we zoom out but whats the implications of this to trading supply and demand?

corsica Apr 21, 2019 5:53pm | Post# 5198

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Pecknom,

The white one mid range looks good for TG 1 ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-21 Pecknom.png
Size: 63 KB

pecknom Apr 21, 2019 7:12pm | Post# 5199

Hi Pecknom, The white one mid range looks good for TG 1 ? {image}
Hi corsica, great to see you again, I learned a lot from your journal in RTM,

I already took 1.5R to cover SL, and yes my target is the middle white rectagle.

pecknom Apr 21, 2019 7:34pm | Post# 5200

1 Attachment(s)
my Analysis for the USDX, maybe I'm wrong about about the engulf

Click to Enlarge

Name: Sans titre.png
Size: 54 KB

© Forex Factory