Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   ReadtheMarket - Supply and Demand with Price Action (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=420159)

selfcontrol Apr 2, 2019 3:28am | Post# 5141

{quote} Hey sir, i expected a trade to come from the flag limit i marked in red, particulary, an entry at point A and a stoploss at point B . But instead you had a very tiny sl within the flag limit, wat made you buy from there and put a stop loss there? {image}
Already explained my method of analysis in previous posts, this is the exact same principle. Not interested in giving it out in detail once again. My original entry and SL levels were 1288.33 and 1288.24, but to give myself room for error I widen them.

AnonymousGee Apr 2, 2019 5:08am | Post# 5142

{quote} Already explained my method of analysis in previous posts, this is the exact same principle. Not interested in giving it out in detail once again. My original entry and SL levels were 1288.33 and 1288.24, but to give myself room for error I widen them.
now i have to review your posts thousand times

AnonymousGee Apr 2, 2019 5:21am | Post# 5143

1 Attachment(s)
i took this trade yesterday and got stopped out, had i knew the scale am trading on, i wud exit early...am working alot on how to work with scale
Click to Enlarge

Name: 67890l.PNG
Size: 42 KB

Tj1 Apr 2, 2019 6:41am | Post# 5144

Quick 12.5R. {image}
Man, you are talking like Salivan.

selfcontrol Apr 2, 2019 12:40pm | Post# 5145

{quote} Man, you are talking like Salivan.
What does that mean? Who is Salivan?

Geebb Apr 2, 2019 2:13pm | Post# 5146

Here are the latest webinars by IF The simple way to know where price will bounce Aug 31st 2016 https://youtu.be/SVbIS1PKAUI The best way to spot and trade a confirmed reversal Sep 7th 2016 https://youtu.be/PATLuUzRU6M
Hey guys/girls I just signed up to FF to ask if anyone still has these 2 webinars?
And If (if by any chance you still check up on this thread) thank you for all knowledge you dropped in here, and you guys that contributed too.

Tj1 Apr 2, 2019 3:46pm | Post# 5147

{quote} Take

Geebb,

Here you go.

Geebb Apr 2, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 5148

{quote} Geebb, Here you go.
I wasn't aware that the free course on the RTMA site is the webinars.
Awesome, thank you so much!

ahdat Apr 3, 2019 2:34am | Post# 5149

{quote} What does that mean? Who is Salivan?
Sali was one of the "masters", probably one of the best. Known for tiny zones, high R, high win %.

selfcontrol Apr 3, 2019 4:35am | Post# 5150

6 Attachment(s)
{quote} Sali was one of the "masters", probably one of the best. Known for tiny zones, high R, high win %.
Ah, okay, thanks for the reply ahdat!

Quick 15R.

Click to Enlarge

Name: #14-1.jpeg
Size: 79 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: #14-2.jpeg
Size: 85 KB

Quick 30R too.

Click to Enlarge

Name: #15-1.jpeg
Size: 72 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: #15-2.jpeg
Size: 76 KB

Quick 15R.

Click to Enlarge

Name: #16-1.jpg
Size: 83 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: #16-2.jpg
Size: 88 KB

selfcontrol Apr 4, 2019 3:24am | Post# 5151

2 Attachment(s)
Another quick 15R. Tell me if I should stop posting these, I do it to provide levels that you can use in your own backtests if anyone is interested in trading like this.

Click to Enlarge

Name: #17-1.jpeg
Size: 81 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: #17-2.jpeg
Size: 83 KB

el. Apr 4, 2019 3:48am | Post# 5152

Another quick 15R. Tell me if I should stop posting these, I do it to provide levels that you can use in your own backtests if anyone is interested in trading like this. {image}{image}
Of course, you should continue posting.
I watch all yor trades and try to trade like you. But still make many mistakes..

el. Apr 4, 2019 3:49am | Post# 5153

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_13.png
Size: 125 KB

ahdat Apr 4, 2019 4:08am | Post# 5154

Another quick 15R. Tell me if I should stop posting these, I do it to provide levels that you can use in your own backtests if anyone is interested in trading like this. {image}{image}
keep em comin, good stuff

AnonymousGee Apr 4, 2019 4:17am | Post# 5155

Don't stop sir,,,its a good way of teaching

ahdat Apr 4, 2019 7:01am | Post# 5156

Do you mind sharing a few failed trades? You dont have to mark em up or explain them, just curious, thnx

selfcontrol Apr 4, 2019 7:32am | Post# 5157

2 Attachment(s)
Sure ahdat, here are two recent ones. Not sure how my losses will help you, but they happen when I break my procedure, simple as that. There is nothing random, so there are no random losses. When I lose the mistake I did is very obvious, as I assume it is with everyone. To be able to focus fully 100% of the time with such small entry zones is not something I'm aiming towards, because a 1R loss vs. a 15R+ win is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPYM30 failed.png
Size: 71 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM15 failed.png
Size: 65 KB

ahdat Apr 4, 2019 9:48am | Post# 5158

Sure ahdat, here are two recent ones. Not sure how my losses will help you, but they happen when I break my procedure, simple as that. There is nothing random, so there are no random losses. When I lose the mistake I did is very obvious, as I assume it is with everyone. To be able to focus fully 100% of the time with such small entry zones is not something I'm aiming towards, because a 1R loss vs. a 15R+ win is nothing in the grand scheme of things. {image} {image}
perfect thanks man.. feel free to post more whenever you have time.

Geebb Apr 4, 2019 11:24am | Post# 5159

Thank you for posting these, I've learnt a lot from reviewing your trades.
Hats off too, your R:R is absolutely amazing

charvo Apr 4, 2019 11:35am | Post# 5160

Please be sure to continue if you'd like. I am learning a lot from your examples. Highly appreciated!

© Forex Factory