Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   ReadtheMarket - Supply and Demand with Price Action (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=420159)

vladutz112 Jul 21, 2015 11:56am | Post# 2081

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} You are an hindsight trader. According to trolls, you are supposed to go to hell. Trolls cant know how valuable this thread is. Eyes are shut and looking for somebody to teach you step by step from traders. And signals they love it. For us to learn , we have spent more than a year losing money in real trading and frustration after frustration.Sleepless nights. Now they want us to say " Come baby i will feed you". Its not gonna happen in this era. This thread is for hard workers without any ego.Soon i also will stop posting. I think this...
Is this right?
Click to Enlarge

Name: YOGY.png
Size: 57 KB

Fxyogi Jul 21, 2015 12:12pm | Post# 2082

{quote} You were not supposed to write that up on this public forum....that should have been a PM for him.
OOPS !Sorry I forgot.

Dear IF,
i sent u a PM regarding my money . Please check.

Thank you sir.

gembel Jul 21, 2015 12:55pm | Post# 2083

{quote} You are an hindsight trader. According to trolls, you are supposed to go to hell. Trolls cant know how valuable this thread is. Eyes are shut and looking for somebody to teach you step by step from traders. And signals they love it. For us to learn , we have spent more than a year losing money in real trading and frustration after frustration.Sleepless nights. Now they want us to say " Come baby i will feed you". Its not gonna happen in this era. This thread is for hard workers without any ego.Soon i also will stop posting. I think this...
nicely said bro...sry being such a trolls guys
think i gonna be off too...
btw thx alot learn alot from you...
sampai jumpa FXyogi bro....

Fxyogi Jul 21, 2015 1:03pm | Post# 2084

{quote} nicely said bro...sry being such a trolls guys think i gonna be off too... btw thx alot learn alot from you... sampai jumpa FXyogi bro....
Gambel,

If you can help newbies its great.You are capable of that. By teaching others , we try to dig more. But not to hang on here everytime. Ignoring trolls will not bring them here anyway.Dont worry abt them.
semua yang terbaik

gembel Jul 21, 2015 1:16pm | Post# 2085

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Gambel, If you can help newbies its great.You are capable of that. By teaching others , we try to dig more. But not to hang on here everytime. Ignoring trolls will not bring them here anyway.Dont worry abt them. semua yang terbaik

yeap. thx for reminder....
will avoid unnecessary disccusion with trolls....
still dun capable of teaching others.. iam still try learning from you
messy chart as always
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM1.png
Size: 56 KB
terimakasih...

bobyv87 Jul 21, 2015 2:24pm | Post# 2086

{quote} Boby i will reply you Saturday. Sorry busy a bit.
Thanks Fxyogi bro! I also begun my trading 5 years ago and at least a year ago i think, i came to RTM and IF's price reading. I begin to understand the logic behind the markets after a year of RTM. Before that was just waste of time, stupid indicators and fibonaci... you know . I also went through period of frustration. After a long try and thousands of hours in front of my desk, trying to understand the market i think i have a little to work before i can really enjoy of all my hard work. Anyway, I took every trade from IF and put it in forex terter 2 trying to find the reason behind every trade... and i learned a lot. But i think your charts helped me to finally understand the PAZs, where the target are and where to enter. Well, i know there in FF you will see a lot of trolls but believe me, there are also a lot of people which need you. You can just ignore the ignorant and help the others which want to learn. Thanks for all you do bro!

bobyv87 Jul 22, 2015 6:13am | Post# 2087

2 Attachment(s)
Hello, FXYOGI, GEMBEL, CHARVO. There is a chart which i don't understand!
EURUSD M5 and T13 (HTF and LTF) )
Let me show you my reason:
1) Everything begin at A
2) C and B are limits from A
3) After price reach D which is the other side of another PAZ price it engulfed B and C
4) Now, my question is: shouldn't price bounce at FL which is created after break of B because this is the extreme now? Why price made a FO there and WHERE? In case you want to enter with limit orders at FL after B where you put your SL? Or maybe this is because all orders are consumed?
ThanksClick to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 41 KB Click to Enlarge

Name: 1a.png
Size: 72 KB

gembel Jul 22, 2015 7:21am | Post# 2088

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, FXYOGI, GEMBEL, CHARVO. There is a chart which i don't understand! EURUSD M5 and T13 (HTF and LTF) ) Let me show you my reason: 1) Everything begin at A 2) C and B are limits from A 3) After price reach D which is the other side of another PAZ price it engulfed B and C 4) Now, my question is: shouldn't price bounce at FL which is created after break of B because this is the extreme now? Why price made a FO there and WHERE? In case you want to enter with limit orders at FL after B where you put your SL? Or maybe this is because all orders...
hii mate..lets me try...wait for yogi bro too
first i dont think it was a good/wise idea for stating a reason behind it..... just lets chart do the talking..
dun get to focus on small scale( need a good understanding and focus) really gonna get u confused alot mate..
usually if you walking start from the front side.. suggest you try walking from the left side first...
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5.png
Size: 43 KB

bobyv87 Jul 22, 2015 7:30am | Post# 2089

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} hii mate..lets me try...wait for yogi bro too first i dont think it was a good/wise idea for stating a reason behind it..... just lets chart do the talking.. dun get to focus on small scale( need a good understanding and focus) really gonna get u confused alot mate.. usually if you walking start from the front side.. suggest you try walking from the left side first... {image}
Hi mate, and thanks for your help. I made a few remarks on your chart Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3.png
Size: 49 KB I think Lower scales are just the same as higher scales. Im just asking about this little FO.

gembel Jul 22, 2015 7:55am | Post# 2090

{quote} Hi mate, and thanks for your help. I made a few remarks on your chart {image} I think Lower scales are just the same as higher scales. Im just asking about this little FO.
if it work as your trading plan then
you were right
no point put a note into chart mate..

bobyv87 Jul 22, 2015 8:04am | Post# 2091

{quote} if it work as your trading plan then you were right no point put a note into chart mate..
Anyway, dont think that i entered here on T13 chart . This is just for education purpose. It is like paper trading. I watched it just before it developed. If i want tor trade t13 i should find a broker without spread

EDIT: and yes... I think i found the answer for this.. You see, my t13 FL was tested three times. Too concentrated for drawing correct boxes and i missed another important point which is FTB

Fxyogi Jul 22, 2015 1:48pm | Post# 2092

{quote} Thanks Fxyogi bro! I also begun my trading 5 years ago and at least a year ago i think, i came to RTM and IF's price reading. I begin to understand the logic behind the markets after a year of RTM. Before that was just waste of time, stupid indicators and fibonaci... you know . I also went through period of frustration. After a long try and thousands of hours in front of my desk, trying to understand the market i think i have a little to work before i can really enjoy of all my hard work. Anyway, I took every trade from IF and put it in...
Boby,

I don't worry abut trolls. But what i worried about is about traders who comes to learn this. They join first and praise IF then come again after few months to bash him with nasty words. You can't imagine how much good things IF did for traders. That man deserve a respect for his work. even if you don't praise him, you don't bully him with your words. But that's the nature of mankind. They don't see anything properly. IF has been talking with us using charts. But people wants him to give signals. No way he will give you and me neither.Unfortunately our language is for only few people who has done the ground work. And that's how it should be always.

keen246 Jul 22, 2015 2:07pm | Post# 2093

{quote} Boby, I don't worry abut trolls. But what i worried about is about traders who comes to learn this. They join first and praise IF then come again after few months to bash him with nasty words. You can't imagine how much good things IF did for traders. That man deserve a respect for his work. even if you don't praise him, you don't bully him with your words. But that's the nature of mankind. They don't see anything properly. IF has been talking with us using charts. But people wants him to give signals. No way he will give you and me neither.Unfortunately...
Don't you have anything more meaningful to share on this thread than pushing newbies and naives to your idol's website so they pay the "academy"? As long as you keep doing that, I'll be here to remind the new members that you have a hidden agenda and if they want to learn S/D they don't have to pay a dime.....to anybody.
For those new to S/D, please read the first post of this thread: "The Prostitution of Supply and Demand Trading" http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=529047
100% the truth.

bobyv87 Jul 22, 2015 2:16pm | Post# 2094

{quote} Boby, I don't worry abut trolls. But what i worried about is about traders who comes to learn this. They join first and praise IF then come again after few months to bash him with nasty words. You can't imagine how much good things IF did for traders. That man deserve a respect for his work. even if you don't praise him, you don't bully him with your words. But that's the nature of mankind. They don't see anything properly. IF has been talking with us using charts. But people wants him to give signals. No way he will give you and me neither.Unfortunately...
Fxyogi, you are right! IF must be respected for what he did here and in RTM. Also with his project PBDT he show his plan for humanity and his kindness. He is a great man. Without him i think there was no hope in trading for a lot of people. He changed our vision about the markets. You already have a correct vision. Im just make progress. Im not here yet, but i think im close thanks to IF, YOU, PEDINI, and another few great people.

Fxyogi Jul 22, 2015 2:23pm | Post# 2095

{quote} Fxyogi, you are right! IF must be respected for what he did here and in RTM. Also with his project PBDT he show his plan for humanity and his kindness. He is a great man. Without him i think there was no hope in trading for a lot of people. He changed our vision about the markets. You already have a correct vision. Im just make progress. Im not here yet, but i think im close thanks to IF, YOU, PEDINI, and another few great people.
Great man,

Then i was just thinking of this . Without trolls, you won't have entertainment. So whenever , i need fun, i come here and promote IF, then u can see entertainment floods. All day looking at charts, how on earth guy like me can have some fun in life. So i have no choice man. I love them .But then u don't reply them directly. This is a must. If you reply directly, fun is gone. You watch them from distance , like you are watching a mad man.Then u will see, they make your day always.

jmatt35 Jul 22, 2015 2:28pm | Post# 2096

{quote} Don't you have anything more meaningful to share on this thread than pushing newbies and naives to your idol's website so they pay the "academy"? As long as you keep doing that, I'll be here to remind the new members that you have a hidden agenda and if they want to learn S/D they don't have to pay a dime.....to anybody. For those new to S/D, please read the first post of this thread: "The Prostitution of Supply and Demand Trading" http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=529047 100% the truth.
I'm glad to see some people with brain on this forum.

But you wont see anything meaningful on this thread it's 105 pages of yesterday's chart with useless boxes, at this points all of them should already be rich but guess what after years on this thread they still going nowhere and waste their time with yogi&friends who keep posting same useless things and disgusting prayers to lord 10k-course.

bobyv87 Jul 22, 2015 6:32pm | Post# 2097

{quote} Great man, Then i was just thinking of this . Without trolls, you won't have entertainment. So whenever , i need fun, i come here and promote IF, then u can see entertainment floods. All day looking at charts, how on earth guy like me can have some fun in life. So i have no choice man. I love them .But then u don't reply them directly. This is a must. If you reply directly, fun is gone. You watch them from distance , like you are watching a mad man.Then u will see, they make your day always.
Yes, you dont need to reply them directly, otherwise they will grow up and we dont need that. A troll for every 100 traders its more than sufficient.

keen246 Jul 22, 2015 6:41pm | Post# 2098

{quote} Yes, you dont need to reply them directly, otherwise they will grow up and we dont need that. A troll for every 100 traders its more than sufficient.
Yeap...you've better not reply. You won't have any arguments to have an intelligent discussion. You might as well follow fxyogi's advice and deposit $15.000 on IF's account and you'll become a consistent trader overnight. Then come back to this thread on six months and share your experience.

Fxyogi Jul 22, 2015 11:22pm | Post# 2099

Hello, FXYOGI, GEMBEL, CHARVO. There is a chart which i don't understand! EURUSD M5 and T13 (HTF and LTF) ) Let me show you my reason: 1) Everything begin at A 2) C and B are limits from A 3) After price reach D which is the other side of another PAZ price it engulfed B and C 4) Now, my question is: shouldn't price bounce at FL which is created after break of B because this is the extreme now? Why price made a FO there and WHERE? In case you want to enter with limit orders at FL after B where you put your SL? Or maybe this is because all orders...
Boby,

Your chart is excellent.It shows where you are.
when there is an engulf in one direction , there can be a FO in opposite.

SL placement is bit more conservative. You need to place it outside the FL which the eng is coming from. There is one more tweak to this but i will add that later. Now this is enough. I cant give away everything because trolls here waiting for bones. But based on your understanding and hard work , i can communicate to you through PM. I'm definitely ready to help only those who shows me keen enough and try harder and of course with good heart. Not pretending to be a master trader by posting winning trades. Humble students are my target.But even though , please understand i cant steal IF 's hardwork. I dint pay him anything but he taught me. Then its not ethical to spoil his work. I cant do that as of now. But from our trades , charts we speak. If you can undertsand, you know what it is.If not , train your eyes and focus. You need to get all IF posts and focus.

All is well!

PS- Please contact charvo if he can help you with IF posts.

bobyv87 Jul 22, 2015 11:32pm | Post# 2100

{quote} Boby, Your chart is excellent.It shows where you are. when there is an engulf in one direction , there can be a FO in opposite. SL placement is bit more conservative. You need to place it outside the FL which the eng is coming from. There is one more tweak to this but i will add that later. Now this is enough. I cant give away everything because trolls here waiting for bones. But based on your understanding and hard work , i can communicate to you through PM. I'm definitely ready to help only those who shows me keen enough and try harder...
Fxyogi, you cant imagine how happy i am right now. When i see something from my analysis confirmed by you or IF or other masters im happy because i think i go in right direction. Thank you so much my friend!

EDIT: anyway, i really want to pay the money to IF as a thank for his helping. But right now i dont have enough money, for now i just think to trade for living. IF really deserve the money, even if im not and maybe i will not be a student of the academy!

© Forex Factory