Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   ReadtheMarket - Supply and Demand with Price Action (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=420159)

leentjai Jul 14, 2015 11:12pm | Post# 2041

Guys Kindly stop this.For all IF students,dont act like remote control tv.if someone push the button you suddenly react without control.Cant you see they are not here to listen to you..Be sarcastic with them.Bring jokes out of it.make this thread fun to read.What you are doing now is highly immatured.Please share your trades here and have fun. We want more jokes here.please help this thread to survive so a newbie can be benefited..

gembel Jul 15, 2015 12:23am | Post# 2042

Guys Kindly stop this.For all IF students,dont act like remote control tv.if someone push the button you suddenly react without control.Cant you see they are not here to listen to you..Be sarcastic with them.Bring jokes out of it.make this thread fun to read.What you are doing now is highly immatured.Please share your trades here and have fun. We want more jokes here.please help this thread to survive so a newbie can be benefited..
yogibro..
its been a while..
really missed you.. ops i mean your beautiful chart here...

Fxyogi Jul 15, 2015 1:16am | Post# 2043

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} yogibro.. its been a while.. really missed you.. ops i mean your beautiful chart here...
Hi Gembel,

Sorry i was busy on something. Your charts are getting better. But too many boxes. Find a way to reduce it.

This looks good. I dint take anyway.

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCADM15.png
Size: 57 KB

gembel Jul 15, 2015 2:15am | Post# 2044

{quote} Hi Gembel, Sorry i was busy on something. Your charts are getting better. But too many boxes. Find a way to reduce it. This looks good. I dint take anyway. {image}

amazing yogiberow. that gonnaa be quick scalp something
wish my eyes could see like yours hehe

gembel Jul 15, 2015 2:30am | Post# 2045

1 Attachment(s)
long eurcad then short???
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADM1.png
Size: 41 KB

Fxyogi Jul 18, 2015 7:12am | Post# 2046

1 Attachment(s)
Whoever wanted to learn more on trading, we need to stop wasting our energy on arguing with people.Can you remember the day you won arguing with someone?.You will not find any. Simply because it is the nature of arguing. I share my experience, for somebody it is wrong.We are not talking the same language.I wasted lots of time arguing before .Now i feel its really boring. But people here will appear to trash everything.They are not bad but frustrated and felt cheated because they failed in that.For those brothers,i would like to say there are many more thing that nobody explained properly.What you need to do is reverse engineering on failed engulf.By doing it, you may find something but then again you will fail. You will find one more thing.If you try like this , it is surely more than 6 months work. . If you re saying there is no such thing as engulf, then this is not for you. There are other methods you can try.

And i dont need to take RTM money for promotion.I already have enough income.

I will see you guys later. Happy trading and Eureka moments for all of you.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM15.png
Size: 41 KB

maxti Jul 18, 2015 9:11am | Post# 2047

Whoever wanted to learn more on trading, we need to stop wasting our energy on arguing with people.Can you remember the day you won arguing with someone?.You will not find any. Simply because it is the nature of arguing. I share my experience, for somebody it is wrong.We are not talking the same language.I wasted lots of time arguing before .Now i feel its really boring. But people here will appear to trash everything.They are not bad but frustrated and felt cheated because they failed in that.For those brothers,i would like to say there are many...
Hi Fxyogi, long time lurker of your post
Can you explain the upper red box, can't reverse engieneerimg it
your help will be appreciated

slaphappy Jul 18, 2015 4:54pm | Post# 2048

Thanks Fxyogi. Awesome chart! Agree with you 100%. IFs journey is logged for all to see, from noob to teacher. No need to wonder. If you read his posts on FF and then on to RTM you can see how and from what concepts he formed his methodology. You can also see he is a great guy and really cares. I can understand how someone who hasn't read his stuff and taken it to the charts would be shocked at the trades he posts, but reading back you will see that he used to post setups that he saw before they happened. Also you will find trades that he would had currently been in back then which weren't any where near as precise as he is now. Even I can pull off IF like trades on the tester and ever now and then live, as well as others in their journals post very precise trades. It's definitely possible. Just not an every time thing. He just said the other day he still takes losses sometimes but the impact is minimal because he gets out when price tells him to. It's a noble thing people are trying to do to save others heartache. Anyone asking for money for services should be vetted no matter the amount. Unlike anyone else in this snake filled industry, IF is easily vetted through his posts he has made.

gembel Jul 19, 2015 3:24am | Post# 2049

1 Attachment(s)
Whoever wanted to learn more on trading, we need to stop wasting our energy on arguing with people.Can you remember the day you won arguing with someone?.You will not find any. Simply because it is the nature of arguing. I share my experience, for somebody it is wrong.We are not talking the same language.I wasted lots of time arguing before .Now i feel its really boring. But people here will appear to trash everything.They are not bad but frustrated and felt cheated because they failed in that.For those brothers,i would like to say there are many...
as usual always simple beautiful charts..
i would draw it like this..what do you think yogi berow...
will train to reduce many boxes hehe
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM5.png
Size: 53 KB

Fxyogi Jul 19, 2015 3:49am | Post# 2050

Thanks Fxyogi. Awesome chart! Agree with you 100%. IFs journey is logged for all to see, from noob to teacher. No need to wonder. If you read his posts on FF and then on to RTM you can see how and from what concepts he formed his methodology. You can also see he is a great guy and really cares. I can understand how someone who hasn't read his stuff and taken it to the charts would be shocked at the trades he posts, but reading back you will see that he used to post setups that he saw before they happened. Also you will find trades that he would...
Slaphappy,
There are times i also used to think this is bogus. But then nobody forced me to follow this. It is my choice. If IF charging money for this like 15k or 20K. It is his choice .Who am i to tell he is wrong?. And i took the responsibility. Went back to charts again and again to see what is missing. Slowly it was unwinding. I don't claim that im perfect trader.Im still learning. But i believed there should be some order to exploit. And FL concept helped to identify it. IF or anyone they all grow with time. Old become obsolete and new things will come in. Our focus and energy should not be dissipated till we achieve some stage. Making trading as science is not easy. But This man has done it. So i appreciate him for whatever he has done. After so much experience im telling this. Im neither a RTM member nor their agent or academy student. So i think im qualified to tell this to those who is walking in this path and facing failures. I encourage them to continue their journey.

gembel Jul 19, 2015 4:13am | Post# 2051

1 Attachment(s)
another shot..
training my eyes
Click to Enlarge

Name: traning.png
Size: 18 KB

Fxyogi Jul 19, 2015 4:29am | Post# 2052

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} as usual always simple beautiful charts.. i would draw it like this..what do you think yogi berow... will train to reduce many boxes hehe {image}
Gambel ,

Will you be able to digest this complicated chart??!!!.
You draw many boxes so am i.

LOL!
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADM30.png
Size: 76 KB

gembel Jul 19, 2015 4:36am | Post# 2053

Thanks Fxyogi. Awesome chart! Agree with you 100%. IFs journey is logged for all to see, from noob to teacher. No need to wonder. If you read his posts on FF and then on to RTM you can see how and from what concepts he formed his methodology. You can also see he is a great guy and really cares. I can understand how someone who hasn't read his stuff and taken it to the charts would be shocked at the trades he posts, but reading back you will see that he used to post setups that he saw before they happened. Also you will find trades that he would...
hii berow..here my personal thought
actually there so many way to interpret through chart. SNR, Supply demand,harmonic pattern, VSA etc.....(they become profitable too) what matters is you put more effort into it and understand what are you doing on the trade berow...
"If IF charging money for this like 15k or 20K. It is his choice .Who am i to tell he is wrong?" agree with this...
if you wanne follow then go then if you don`t then dont "simple thing"...well iam not part of academy student
it just human nature ppl wanne make business and become more prosperous , even you wanne pee in my country sometimes you have to pay
ace gazette paid members now, sam seiden selling course (they all profitable trader)
iam just trying digest important thing and put effort and working on my own till i get better understanding myself...
just my 2 cents. no other intention

gembel Jul 19, 2015 4:37am | Post# 2054

{quote} Gambel , Will you be able to digest this complicated chart??!!!. You draw many boxes so am i. LOL! {image}
wait a minute berow
i wear on my box glasses....
will be back on 5 minutes digest this thing

Fxyogi Jul 19, 2015 4:47am | Post# 2055

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} wait a minute berow i wear on my box glasses.... will be back on 5 minutes digest this thing
Use this
Name:  images.jpg
Views: 2026
Size:  3 KB

Digest it. Dont vomit here. LOL. Because cant explain anything at this moment. LOL

gembel Jul 19, 2015 4:59am | Post# 2056

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Use this {image} Digest it. Dont vomit here. LOL. Because cant explain anything at this moment. LOL
after wear this black glasses..
result = drawing black boxes hahaha
here is my own understanding...still dunno if it the right way
will digesting your chart and study it later...
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADM30.png
Size: 49 KB

gembel Jul 19, 2015 5:02am | Post# 2057

{quote} Use this {image} Digest it. Dont vomit here. LOL. Because cant explain anything at this moment. LOL
hahha
i have already buy a dozen of stomach acid drugs

jmatt35 Jul 19, 2015 5:05am | Post# 2058

Bullsh*t

Don't trust a single word of those gurus and their cheerleaders, are well known scammers.

Just think about it: years of after the fact charts and cryptic talking about nothing. They talk and talk but they never got to a point. Page after page, day after day, over and over.

Kinda suspicious, isn't it? They just want to keep the attention high enough to suck in more subscribers without expose themselves too much.

Of course they will tell you every possible excuse like a broken record.

If isn't already obvious that is all marketing then I don't know what else people need after so many years of this. Those who can't handle the truth will continue wasting time hoping in it and eventually buy some expensive course.

This system, if really there is people making money with it (facts strongly suggesting NO), has no more value than any other you can have for free and well explained.

Fxyogi Jul 19, 2015 5:18am | Post# 2059

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} after wear this black glasses.. result = drawing black boxes hahaha here is my own understanding...still dunno if it the right way will digesting your chart and study it later... {image}
OK i give up you are the winner gambel.

How about this Bull shit chart?? Sorry Euro shit sorry sorry EURSGD chart?. I have only 2 boxes . Now u try with one box LOL.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURSGDM30.png
Size: 50 KB

gembel Jul 19, 2015 5:25am | Post# 2060

Bullsh*t Don't trust a single word of those gurus and their cheerleaders, are well known scammers. Just think about it: years of after the fact charts and cryptic talking about nothing. They talk and talk but they never got to a point. Page after page, day after day, over and over. Kinda suspicious, isn't it? They just want to keep the attention high enough to suck in more subscribers without expose themselves too much. Of course they will tell you every possible excuse like a broken record. If isn't already obvious that is all marketing then I...
hi mate..
iam just nobody.nor RTM fans boys or other fans.
ppl just must have some logical and good filter in the head not in the butt rather screaming like sissy begging for what they are expecting for(that not what this world mechanisme thing work)
just simple thing if you dont wanne follow just leave it find another reason or trading style till make it reasonble for you. it just as simple thing.
just put in simple example :
if you are running a business almost collapse & thing doesn`t really good at all. ofc you put more effort and working this out..
rather expecting someone from the sky shed money falling into your bed man...
grow up man
peace

© Forex Factory