Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Auslanco - GBP/JPY and GBP/USD (newstrade) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=40582)

grashid Jul 3, 2009 7:40am | Post# 183721

[/u]

what make you think i am good enough? that is not true , we all learn from the past and finding this forum and thread was the great thing that ever happen to me in my trading strategy.
vouch is an appreciation to your new advance knowledge that will make u want to work more to get to the top..there is no journey without begining so u are heading to the 1m $ plan of your future archivement , u will Get there not in 1 day but u shall get there..just like Obama said we will get there..
know matter what you will make pips, lose some and win...
no mate..u n Raza analysis is a great one too..did remember when i take long from 157.90 ?..ahah...that is what i mean too...all in all you are my good friend too ..Ok mate i need to go for my dinner with my kids.....hope to see you next week...Take care ya..Cheers

direct-trade Jul 3, 2009 7:40am | Post# 183722

you have some balls under xoxoxox you need to take the week off and enjoy the sunshine in a cool atmosphere...

I have suddenly realised why everyone has left this thread. Its not the Auslansco thread, its the Donfriday thread.

Bye thread.

direct-trade Jul 3, 2009 7:41am | Post# 183723

giving you evidence will not pack your share into your pocket okay, if he profit or lose them all he's fooling himself......not everything people say u believe just pretend he did not post that to you at all....what about when he blew off 15k do you believe that?
let this go and never talk abt it know more...

Bye.

wormboy Jul 3, 2009 7:43am | Post# 183724

Sure, I'll think of that.

Howabout you think about this:

Outlandish claims without evidence = Makebelieve.
It's not outlandish. Look back at the report he attached. Most of his trades came from short trades. They're probably scalps. If those are scalps, chances are 20 pips into +ve he's already locked in. BE +1pip is still considered a winning trade. He didn't state how many pips or how much money he made, so I don't think they're bogus claims.

donfriday Jul 3, 2009 7:48am | Post# 183725

It's not outlandish. Look back at the report he attached. Most of his trades came from short trades. They're probably scalps. If those are scalps, chances are 20 pips into +ve he's already locked in. BE +1pip is still considered a winning trade. He didn't state how many pips or how much money he made, so I don't think they're bogus claims.

hehehe mate thanks for putting it simple to the Guy why he won most of the trade...i told him Before just like you did..no pip no lose 0 pip or 1 pip closed and trailing stop ..
he still find it hard to believe but want full evidence ...
direct trader u need to take it easy, this guys have blew of several acc and if he mention winning all the position i dont have problem with it as long as everyone is in progress ..
dont take this offensive mate just forget it and move on with your life...

wormboy Jul 3, 2009 8:24am | Post# 183726

hehehe mate thanks for putting it simple to the Guy why he won most of the trade...i told him Before just like you did..no pip no lose 0 pip or 1 pip closed and trailing stop ..
Yes.
Anyway it doesn't matter what direct-trade thinks.
Grashid's initial post was full of gratitude towards his mentors, ie piters & quecee among others who had helped him in the past. I received an email from grashid earlier. He was ecstatic with his improvements & wanted to share it. I think this is a sincere gesture & I choose to applaud him for his achievements instead of running him down.
Well played grashid & good luck in your future undertakings

uksnowman Jul 3, 2009 8:45am | Post# 183727

It's a shame the thread has gone a bit quiet but at the same time it's nice to see that recently there have been some experienced traders (including grashid who does have a great attitude) who have shared their losing trades as well as the usual winners.

Credibility is not easy to come by on a virtual forum like this, so I respect that there are plenty of honest and open posts. Hope the thread will stay alive and continue to help new traders like myself with the tricky challenge of taming 'the beast'

gurugs Jul 3, 2009 8:55am | Post# 183728

I m holding long since 157.50 what should i do .
having big loss..shall i hold it or square off @ market price.
pls guide me with levels.
thx in advanced.

azibi Jul 3, 2009 8:57am | Post# 183729

All this fighting and arguing makes serious traders leaving the thread. I suggest no one makes claims anymore as they just might lead to disbelieve,
envy, etc and that does the thread more bad as good. I also recognize some people here that always seem to be at the right site of the market.
It's fine with me, I just disregard it.I ve heard that half my life lol. So should everybody. I have been around the block a few times as well. Have been an interbank trader for about 20 years. I know a bit about what people are like in this industry and rest assured that the "pro" market is not much different as I read on the average thread, their ego's their war stories etc. It all is part of the game or nature of the industry.
Peace

azibi Jul 3, 2009 8:58am | Post# 183730

thx in advanced.
I think we are ready to make a correction back to your entry level..see some good bullish divergence in hourly rsi gbp/yen. Once we get there though square up and short!
Just my 2c

gurugs Jul 3, 2009 9:03am | Post# 183731

I think we are ready to make a correction back to your entry level..see some good bullish divergence in hourly rsi gbp/yen. Once we get there though square up and short!
Just my 2c
thx azibi,today can we see 157.50level?

azibi Jul 3, 2009 9:04am | Post# 183732

1 Attachment(s)
Just my 2c

Here is the chart too! I forgot it in earlier post
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPYENHOURLY DIVERGENCE.jpg
Size: 75 KB

azibi Jul 3, 2009 9:10am | Post# 183733

thx azibi,today can we see 157.50level?
If not today I think Sunday evening for sure keep stop st 15650 though
till the Sunday open.

azibi Jul 3, 2009 9:11am | Post# 183734

It's a shame the thread has gone a bit quiet but at the same time it's nice to see that recently there have been some experienced traders (including grashid who does have a great attitude) who have shared their losing trades as well as the usual winners.

Credibility is not easy to come by on a virtual forum like this, so I respect that there are plenty of honest and open posts. Hope the thread will stay alive and continue to help new traders like myself with the tricky challenge of taming 'the beast'
Well spoken UKSnowman

donfriday Jul 3, 2009 9:23am | Post# 183735

thx in advanced.

you can hold it if you want i am not looking for more down today...i have some plans for monday till end of july ......profit favour the brave ....4hrs still showing we could rise..
in a long term trade we have a bear flag but for today i dont know where it should go ...the retrace i want has been ..i will post some chart for next week later in the weekend..

gurugs Jul 3, 2009 9:27am | Post# 183736

Here is the chart too! I forgot it in earlier post
thx and hope for best that i can square up position with ZERO loss

wajid Jul 3, 2009 9:29am | Post# 183737

Keeep it up

how much i earn i no need to share to all (but definetely a lot ) and its not important to me..but the value of knowledge and a good friend sorrounding here is very important to me....all of you are great ....
Keep it up bro.

Good Luck

OrionsWay Jul 3, 2009 9:43am | Post# 183738

thx in advanced.

the market will touch 157.48 minimum at some point mate

mktjong Jul 3, 2009 9:44am | Post# 183739

the market will touch 157.48 minimum at some point mate
Definition of "at some point"?

OrionsWay Jul 3, 2009 9:47am | Post# 183740

Definition of "at some point"?

most likely early next week

© Forex Factory