Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Auslanco - GBP/JPY and GBP/USD (newstrade) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=40582)

malcolmb14 Jun 8, 2009 1:43pm | Post# 181261

nice

Cable:

Price usually returns to the previous day's volume point of balance (POB) . These points also act as support / resistance, so I think cable should test that point. Friday's POB was at around 1.6050.

Also, RSX is overbought and diverging, so perhaps a bounce at the trendline.

nice post G .....good trade

4xStar Jun 8, 2009 1:58pm | Post# 181262

nice post G .....good trade
Originally Posted by GodfreyH http://www.forexfactory.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Cable:

Price usually returns to the previous day's volume point of balance (POB) . These points also act as support / resistance, so I think cable should test that point. Friday's POB was at around 1.6050.

Also, RSX is overbought and diverging, so perhaps a bounce at the trendline.

Price continued through the 6050 to a high of 6067 (so far) .. so is it still shortable here or better wait for further confirmation?

harigp Jun 8, 2009 1:59pm | Post# 181263

GU

1 Attachment(s)
GU may test 1.6100 and fall and GJ also
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu.gif
Size: 39 KB

4xStar Jun 8, 2009 2:00pm | Post# 181264

Price continued through the 6050 to a high of 6067 (so far) .. so is it still shortable here or better wait for further confirmation?
I'm watching the 15 min, the 'sweet spot' indicator has been re-painting upwards all morning .. I am thinking maybe best wait for the QQE to cross down on 15 min before trying a short. Also watching 15 min candles which so far are not encouraging for a reversal here. We are also at the daily pivot line.

DutchTrader Jun 8, 2009 2:04pm | Post# 181265

Look at the GU suckering people into fresh long positions. Tsk, tsk

tycan Jun 8, 2009 2:05pm | Post# 181266

Sweet Spot Indicator

Good afternoon everyone from Canada. Sorry, I had tried before but could not download the sweet spot indicator into the Interbank platform. Could someone assist with "how to". Thank you!

JhonMonsalve Jun 8, 2009 2:09pm | Post# 181267

GU may test 1.6100 and fall and GJ also
I see a kinda H&S on your charts

malcolmb14 Jun 8, 2009 2:12pm | Post# 181268

odd

I think parliament is in session tonight and there is talk of Gordon Brown defending his position

GU is going to be very volatile over next few days with up and down moves of 200 pip or more , some of those could be very violent spikes blowing thru stops.

Until they sort the political situation out in the UK gu and gj are going to be volatile in ranges

4xStar Jun 8, 2009 2:13pm | Post# 181269

Good afternoon everyone from Canada. Sorry, I had tried before but could not download the sweet spot indicator into the Interbank platform. Could someone assist with "how to". Thank you!
Right click on the indicator and choose Save As or Save Target As. Save it to your Interbank MetaTrader folder under Experts>>Indicators. There are 2 indicator folders .. it must be put in the one under Experts
Close and re-open MT4 and it should be there ready to use.

If you have already downloaded it to your computer, drag it to the Experts>>Indicators folder, close & re-open MT4

4xStar Jun 8, 2009 2:16pm | Post# 181270

I think parliament is in session tonight and there is talk of Groden brown defending his position

GU is going to be very volatile over next few days with up and down moves of 200 pip or more , some of those could be very violent spikes blowing thru stops.

Until they sort the political situation out in the UK gu and gj are going to be volatile in ranges
Sounds like a good time for the less experienced to go play in a demo acct (sand box) for awhile....

tycan Jun 8, 2009 3:22pm | Post# 181271

Thanks for the assistance with the sweet spot indicator! Very much appreciated.

malcolmb14 Jun 8, 2009 3:33pm | Post# 181272

I am

1 Attachment(s)
Sounds like a good time for the less experienced to go play in a demo acct (sand box) for awhile....

wow ... ES ripped up at close .... very manipulated markets.

Looking at 4 hour GJ now we almost have a rounded bottom of sorts , but in the wrong place on the charts . A few mentioned 160 test and maybe 161. Seems that is where she wants to go

It really does look like the whole Gordon Brown thing was a sham and designed to push gu lower so that the illuminati could buy more lower ..lol

Click to Enlarge

Name: chf02.gif
Size: 20 KB

dreed Jun 8, 2009 3:35pm | Post# 181273

I think parliament is in session tonight and there is talk of Gordon Brown defending his position

Wow You're correct about GU... it's really moving higher. I guess no more Dollar strength, at least for the moment. Great call Malcolm!

Flem26 Jun 8, 2009 3:38pm | Post# 181274

Looking at 4 hour GJ now we almost have a rounded bottom of sorts , but in the wrong place on the charts . A few mentioned 160 test and maybe 161. Seems that is where she wants to go

It really does look like the whole Gordon Brown thing was a sham and designed to push gu lower so that the illuminati could buy more lower ..lol

Attachment 257460
yeah, that spike on ES came out of nowhere. Typical action by the pigmen . . . PRICKS . . .

4xStar Jun 8, 2009 3:45pm | Post# 181275

Good to know there are others who can see through the veil
Alex Jones, anyone?

pipsbull Jun 8, 2009 4:09pm | Post# 181276

I have the area in mind, which is in black circle, for a possible short opportunities for this and next week, with the SL above the upper red line. Why is this area significant to me:
fib projection - 1,618(check the PA @ 0,618 & 1,0)
fib retracement - 0,618
in this area is also another 0,50 fib retr off the highs
But, in case it is broken, then the way to 1,776 monthly 50ema is open.
However, on the next chart is fibo time, where I see no significant drop untill the first week of july(1,382)
I'm going to add to shorts here with the sl above 1,621.

Andrew Vu Jun 8, 2009 4:42pm | Post# 181277

Who the heck is ilmoe?

It looks like this guy has some respects here. Well whoever he is, welcome back!

malcolmb14 Jun 8, 2009 4:51pm | Post# 181278

lol....

It looks like this guy has some respects here. Well whoever he is, welcome back!

Lilmoe is an awesome trader . Have not seen him here for a few months.

Take note of his posts ... he is the divergence master

Andrew Vu Jun 8, 2009 5:00pm | Post# 181279

Thanks, Bro.

Lilmoe is an awesome trader . Have not seen him here for a few months.

Take note of his posts ... he is the divergence master

Cool, if I master all the elements vsa, divergence, trend and mental (water,fire,ice and wind:-)). I will be there someday. I went back to demo account to try my different system. So far so good, only one lose trade 12 $, but again thousands..

Even with the demo, I am patient to enter trade. Thanks, again.

Flem26 Jun 8, 2009 5:08pm | Post# 181280

his thread is here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=129810

if you don't learn anything else, you will learn divergence on his thread . . .

© Forex Factory