Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Auslanco - GBP/JPY and GBP/USD (newstrade) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=40582)

kujo17 Jan 21, 2008 2:19am | Post# 59761

Kujo I am fairly new to the forex and want to thank you for the system you use and shared with the forum a a few weeks ago. There is a section/part i do not understand. You wrote when the 5 sma's crosses and a bar closes above/below not touching the sma line and QQE crosses 50 -enter short, long if above. What two indicators are crossing in your system? Thank you for your answer. novice.
5 sma Close and 5 sma Open.
When they cross and the following M5 bar closes above/below, and the QQE5 is going in that direction, enter.
It's a scalping system and you have to really watch it.
Today's been choppy so far, but I've only had 1 $45 loss and 5 wins totaling $633.

ak47dan2004 Jan 21, 2008 2:21am | Post# 59762

Has anyone seen this video is it similar to skunnys fibb style or a little different?
Inserted Video

birdt Jan 21, 2008 2:36am | Post# 59763

When they cross and the following M5 bar closes above/below, and the QQE5 is going in that direction, enter.
Today's been choppy so far, but I've only had 1 $45 loss and 5 wins totaling $633.
Nice work Kujo. 5SMA's rock, no doubt about that.

Arbit007 Jan 21, 2008 2:48am | Post# 59764

What pair do you trade

Nice job.But what pair do you trade using this scalpsystem?
What is the spread you have and which broker?

Thnx

kujo17 Jan 21, 2008 2:57am | Post# 59765

Nice job.But what pair do you trade using this scalpsystem?
What is the spread you have and which broker?

Thnx
IBFX
I trade GY, GU, UJ, EU with it.
Mainly GY though.

It's been working great.
Last week, I only traded 2-3 hours for 4 nights and it hit about 800 pips.

kj

dagoods Jan 21, 2008 3:04am | Post# 59766

how many pips

how many pips u target 10-20 ?

quecee5 Jan 21, 2008 3:07am | Post# 59767

4 Attachment(s)
GM All =
New Charts for ya. . .
30min, 1hr, 4hr and 4hr possible next target. . .
Talk with u's soon. . .
Click to Enlarge

Name: 30hr chart 012008_a.gif
Size: 20 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1hr chart 012008_a.gif
Size: 25 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4hr chart 012008_a.gif
Size: 33 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4hr chart 012008_b.gif
Size: 18 KB

kujo17 Jan 21, 2008 3:08am | Post# 59768

how many pips u target 10-20 ?
whatever the market gives me........
it's just a very mechanical, scalping technique I kinda worked up.
I know I didn't invent it or anything, just a few things I came up with that worked.

kujo17 Jan 21, 2008 3:17am | Post# 59769

What's the feeling about all the 'moderate' aka Yellow, GBP news in an hour or so ?

k

Novice Jan 21, 2008 3:25am | Post# 59770

KUJO 17

Hi Kujo

Thank you for your reply and am bowled over by your results, but am still confused. On your posting you said 15M
5sma open/close
CC150-QQE
When the 5sma's cross and a bar closes above/below, not touching the sma line, and the QQE cosses 50, enter short if below and long if above etc. and that you ride it until a bar closes touching the respective 5sma line.Exit.

Do you mean
1. 15M is the 15min chart?
2. that the 5sma crosses the new bar but that new bar is not touching the 5sma?
3. what do you mean by ' a bar close touching the respective 5 sma line ' if there only 1 line?

In your reply to me you say "When they cross and the following M5 bar closes abuv/below, and the QQE5 is going in that direction, enter " - are you on the 5 min. or the 15min. chart? and do you mean the QQE 50 line, not the 5?
Thank you again in advance for your reply and for your patience as i am trying to understand all this.novice

kujo17 Jan 21, 2008 3:30am | Post# 59771

Hi Kujo

Thank you for your reply and am bowled over by your results, but am still confused. On your posting you said 15M
5sma open/close
CC150-QQE
When the 5sma's cross and a bar closes above/below, not touching the sma line, and the QQE cosses 50, enter short if below and long if above etc. and that you ride it until a bar closes touching the respective 5sma line.Exit.

Do you mean
1. 15M is the 15min chart?
2. that the 5sma crosses the new bar but that new bar is not touching the 5sma?
3. what do you mean by ' a bar close touching the respective 5 sma line ' if there only 1 line?

In your reply to me you say "When they cross and the following M5 bar closes abuv/below, and the QQE5 is going in that direction, enter " - are you on the 5 min. or the 15min. chart? and do you mean the QQE 50 line, not the 5?
Thank you again in advance for your reply and for your patience as i am trying to understand all this.novice
Sorry for the confusion.
I originally was using this on the 15M chart.
Now, I use the 5M chart and seem to be getting a extra couple pips, per trade.

5M chart
5SMA open and close
QQE5

When the SMA lines cross and the candlestick AFTER the cross closes above, go long. Closes below, go short.
Ride the trade until they cross again and exti.
80% of the time it's spot on.
A few times, you'll exit early, but I got burned being greedy before, so I don't worry about missing a 'few' pips.

It's workin like a charm.

I still use the 15,h1,h4 and D charts to project price and direction and what not.
Just an easy, mechanical system that's making PIPs.

kj

marketwavez Jan 21, 2008 3:32am | Post# 59772

2 Attachment(s)
Gbp/Usd

This is closer look at Fibonacci Lines at work.........
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
( Double click on chart to enlarge )
Gbp/Usd

this was the last chart that I posted in here about 3 weeks ago
Original Post # 46905
http://forexfactory.com/showthread.p...40#post1772740
---------------------------------------------------------
Time for an Update ;

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Double click on chart to enlarge )
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBP-01-04-2008-#1.gif
Size: 21 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBP-01-21-2008-#3.gif
Size: 22 KB

marketwavez Jan 21, 2008 3:35am | Post# 59773

Gbp/Usd
Turning into a problem child ........... ?

How come the British refuses to join the Euro Union
it's is unified efforts .........
------------------------------------------------------

Does any one truly know why ?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

quecee5 Jan 21, 2008 3:42am | Post# 59774

3 Attachment(s)
Couple of charts were price could be by mid week/end of the week/end of the month. . .
Trend is your friend, sell all rallies and let the charts tell you when it's time to buy. . .

Good luck in your trading today/this week. . .
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4hr chart 012008_c.gif
Size: 27 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: wkly_chart 012008_a.gif
Size: 35 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: wkly_chart 012008_c.gif
Size: 26 KB

birdt Jan 21, 2008 4:02am | Post# 59775

Sorry for the confusion.

5M chart
5SMA open and close
QQE5

When the SMA lines cross and the candlestick AFTER the cross closes above, go long. Closes below, go short.
A few times, you'll exit early, but I got burned being greedy before, so I don't worry about missing a 'few' pips.

I still use the 15,h1,h4 and D charts to project price and direction and what not.

kj

I use a very similar system but to fine tune my entries, using the 5sma channel (5sma high and 5sma low on 5m chart), entering on breakout and close beyond the channel, exiting if it gives a reversal signal. It is also really useful for trading pullbacks - so often price will surge 20-30 pips on GJ, then pull back 10 or 15, back into the channel to hit the 5sma close, although anywhere within the channel is acceptable. Like yourself Kujo, I used to trade this on the 15m, but the 5SMA works just fine. Perhaps a few more fakeouts but generally entry and exit are better.

Novice Jan 21, 2008 4:10am | Post# 59776

KUJO 17

Hi Kujo

Thank you ever so much. If it is ok with you to ask re 1 part which is still not clear to me.The 5sma as i understand it is a simple moving average of the 5 past closing prices and consists of a single line -so i don't understand how they have a close and an open -nor how they can cross if there is only one of them.

Am right to presume that you mean the candles on the 5min chart open and close and when you say when they cross - meaning going from a closing candle (on the 5min chart)to the next candle (open) they cross? and then use the QQE5 not 50?

You must think i am dense, so sorry to ask again. Am very grateful for your replies and help. Thank you in advance regards novice.

leslyn Jan 21, 2008 4:10am | Post# 59777

Hi Kujo
I am watching all this with great interest because I, too, am confused.. If a 5sma is a single line, how can it open and close and what can it cross?
Also, you started off with a QQE50 and now you say QQE5. Is this a line I should put in at the value of 5 on the QQE, instead of at the 50 point?
I am busting to give this a try but am still not sure how to apply it.Could you give us a copy of your chart so that all will be revealed?
Sorry to be such a thickie. Thanks for your generosity in sharing and hopefully, your patience.

Sorry for the confusion.

5M chart
5SMA open and close
QQE5

kj

DollaBill Jan 21, 2008 4:13am | Post# 59778

2 different MA's

Hi Kujo
I am watching all this with great interest because I, too, am confused.. If a 5sma is a single line, how can it open and close and what can it cross?
Also, you started off with a QQE50 and now you say QQE5. Is this a line I should put in at the value of 5 on the QQE, instead of at the 50 point?
I am busting to give this a try but am still not sure how to apply it.Could you give us a copy of your chart so that all will be revealed?
Sorry to be such a thickie. Thanks for your generosity in sharing and hopefully, your patience.
It's 2 separate SMA's one is set for the "close" and one is set for the "open", Check your settings, can't help with the QQE....

birdt Jan 21, 2008 4:19am | Post# 59779

1 Attachment(s)
When you drag the Moving Average indicator onto your chart, you must do it from the Tools tab or it will apply it to close by default.

Here is the QQE indicator.
###QQE_Alert_MTF_v2###.ex4

derrekmay Jan 21, 2008 4:24am | Post# 59780

Hello,
maybe this sin't the right place to ask this, but do you guys also give updates on other pairs?
Like CHF/JPY?
If so could you give me a link to where you guys are doing this?

© Forex Factory