Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Auslanco - GBP/JPY and GBP/USD (newstrade) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=40582)

doughboi Jan 10, 2008 11:41pm | Post# 58521

Give it up man.
m2b, ease up man

dagoods Jan 10, 2008 11:48pm | Post# 58522

all good

Give it up man.

m2b is just defending aus because he knows aus is a great trader that ;like all great traders isn't perfect... aus pips on his wins far outweigh the lossess from my experience with his analysis.... m2b is merely pointing out that everyone should trade their own plan and not make calls for others or listen to others calls regardless of karats...... and that aus is resposible for this thread AND the success of many many elite traders.... m2b has been here far longer than any of us and probably has seen many newcomers come and go ......but lets all just kiss and make up please

MUAH!

PS been in this thread for a while and M2B is a great trader as well.... we all learn from him.... I know I have

kujo17 Jan 10, 2008 11:48pm | Post# 58523

m2b, ease up man
no worries DB.
It's a web forum, you know how that goes....

funny thing is, my 'system' is so ridiculously simple, it drives me mad to think of all the money I tossed away the last few weeks taking 'some' others advice and 'guesses'.

I'm very thankful for ALOT of the posters on this forum, in this thread and many others.

And I still look forward to every email alert I get from AUS.

off to make some pips.

dagoods Jan 10, 2008 11:50pm | Post# 58524

ok

no worries DB.

funny thing is, my 'system' is so ridiculously simple, it drives me mad to think of all the money I tossed away the last few weeks taking 'some' others advice and 'guesses'.

I'm very thankful for ALOT of the posters on this forum, in this thread and many others.

off to make some pips.
just out of curiousity...what is this mysterious simple system you have kuj? if you dont mind giving us a brief overview....for all to possibly benefit....

kujo17 Jan 10, 2008 11:51pm | Post# 58525

m2b is just defending aus because he knows aus is a great trader that ;like all great traders isn't perfect... aus pips on his wins far outweigh the lossess from my experience with his analysis.... m2b is merely pointing out that everyone should trade their own plan and not make calls for others or listen to others calls regardless of karats...... and that aus is resposible for this thread AND the success of many many elite traders.... m2b has been here far longer than any of us and probably has seen many newcomers come and go ......but lets all just kiss and make up please

MUAH!

PS been in this thread for a while and M2B is a great trader as well.... we all learn from him.... I know I have
I know D.
It's all good.

As I said earlier, I was not bagging on Aus or anyone else.
My mistakes were just that... MINE.

I've gotten alot of info and education from this forum and this thread in particular and as I said in the last post, look forward to every email I get from Aus.

kujo17 Jan 10, 2008 11:59pm | Post# 58526

15M
5sma open/close
CCI 50
QQE

When the 5sma's cross and a bar closes above/below, not touching the sma line, and QQE crosses the 50, enter short if below, long if above.

CCI is just another indicator to reiterate the view, but it seems this lags a beat or two off the QQE and may not really be needed at all actually.

I ride it until a bar closes touching the respective 5sma line. Exit.
It's always changed directions or ranged.

I've done this for almost 900 pips this week.

Only once did I take a 30 pip loss.

Simple scalp maneuver I guess.

Like I said...simple and profitable so far.
No predictions, no guessing.... just pips... SO FAR......

just exited with another 80 before typing this up.

I'm also learning Fibs and Gann, to help predict things, so I don't need to sit and scalp off the 15M, once my account balance is big enough.
Not in this to make min pips and day trade 20hrs a day.... just building up my capital at the moment and every $$$$ counts.

doughboi Jan 11, 2008 12:02am | Post# 58527

15M
5sma open/close
CCI 50
QQE

When the 5sma's cross and a bar closes above/below, not touching the sma line, and QQE crosses the 50, enter short if below, long if above.

CCI is just another indicator to reiterate the view, but it seems this lags a beat or two off the QQE and may not really be needed at all actually.

I ride it until a bar closes touching the respective 5sma line. Exit.
It's always changed directions or ranged.

I've done this for almost 900 pips this week.

Only once did I take a 30 pip loss.

Simple scalp maneuver I guess.

Like I said...simple and profitable so far.
No predictions, no guessing.... just pips... SO FAR......

just exited with another 80 before typing this up.

NICE!!!,...ive been looking for a system to trade mechanically away from my usual trading style......will look into it, thank you

kujo17 Jan 11, 2008 12:03am | Post# 58528

NICE!!!,...ive been looking for a system to trade mechanically away from my usual trading style......will look into it, thank you
demo away bud...... simple, mechanical.... good description.

doughboi Jan 11, 2008 12:03am | Post# 58529

do you trade this on any pair or just a select few?

kujo17 Jan 11, 2008 12:06am | Post# 58530

do you trade this on any pair or just a select few?
traded it on EU, UJ, and GU as well.

But these pairs seem to close with a touch of the sma line and continue in that direction.
Not as 'accurate' as on the GY, but still making profitable pips, just end up with an early exit sometime.

If the candle touches the sma line, but price CLOSES not touching, I've been staying in for more pips.

So, it is working, just get a premature exit sometimes.

Still just a simple scalping method...... but hey, PIPs are PIPs.

I'll still use this with a bigger balance, just with bigger lot sizes.

Arbit007 Jan 11, 2008 12:07am | Post# 58531

Just a simple question

no worries DB.

off to make some pips.

I like K.I.S.S Keep It Super Simple................So plse show us your system.

Your dive from 215.01 today was real luck. I missed it because i was away from my pc.But congratulations with your nice pips.And also I like to know where you predict the 213 level.
Thanks in advance

Here is your text:

http://www.forexfactory.com/images/s...n/post_new.gif Today 4:31am
kujo17 http://www.forexfactory.com/images/s...ser_online.gif
Member Since Dec 2007

http://www.forexfactory.com/images/icons/icon1.gif
short from 215.01 off the 15M
qqe in a nice dive......

will trail it after it hits 214 area. If it breaks the 213.89, could give us a few more pips.......

kujo17 Jan 11, 2008 12:09am | Post# 58532

I like K.I.S.S Keep It Super Simple................So plse show us your system.

Your dive from 215.01 today was real luck. I missed it because i was away from my pc.But congratulations with your nice pips.And also I like to know where you predict the 213 level.
Thanks in advance

Here is your text:

http://www.forexfactory.com/images/s...n/post_new.gif Today 4:31am
kujo17 http://www.forexfactory.com/images/s...ser_online.gif
Member Since Dec 2007

http://www.forexfactory.com/images/icons/icon1.gif
short from 215.01 off the 15M
qqe in a nice dive......

will trail it after it hits 214 area. If it breaks the 213.89, could give us a few more pips.......
Method is above.

213.89 is S1 line on the 15M, Didn't get there though..... ;-(

fourxtrader Jan 11, 2008 12:21am | Post# 58533

i certainly see the possibilities... my take is this.... gu is retracing.... you never know how far that will take it up.... it could go and hit a fib or reisitance and bang she crashes down and takes gj with her so long as uj is falling too......thats my hope ...but I have no bias....... have a sell stop in place for gj below previous support levels.... just waiting and watching right now..... fingers crossed.... so far every time uj up gu down and vice versa been that way for a week..... nothing has changed we sit in that little range and get crazy.... but i definitely see your point..... but gu may not comply.... that ema is just aline on the chart...not certainty.... it may have predictive value and give probability...so I understand your point...... the line that matters most to me is price ...thats why i set advance order so when the price line breaks support order filled and voila...... to each his own when gj is in such a narrow range i dont like to try to scalp...just wait for the big one it is a legendary beast ...... as for gu it must retrace a bit IMO first..... ok i'm rambling lol
Not so.... that's a good post!
One more word on my part and that's rambling.

dagoods Jan 11, 2008 12:24am | Post# 58534

uj

1 Attachment(s)
well i am liking the chances now... uj chart for you all to critique or .... whatever i'm still rambling lol
Click to Enlarge

Name: uj.gif
Size: 24 KB

DollaBill Jan 11, 2008 12:27am | Post# 58535

Congrats kujo17

MA Crossovers been around for a long time. Glad to see a new twist to it. I'm going to give it a try. BTW, if you draw trendlines accuratedly you'll know when to exit. A close of a candle on the opposite site of the trendline. Been looking for a good scalping technique

HidaBull Jan 11, 2008 12:42am | Post# 58536

Nice motto DollaBill

kujo17 Jan 11, 2008 12:45am | Post# 58537

1 Attachment(s)
DB, I do draw trend lines on each new Fractal as well.

Never said it was NEW.....

Here's a screen shot from an earlier trade.
Click to Enlarge

Name: KISS system.jpg
Size: 127 KB

DollaBill Jan 11, 2008 12:45am | Post# 58538

Nice motto DollaBill
Thanks!

doughboi Jan 11, 2008 12:46am | Post# 58539

well i am liking the chances now... uj chart for you all to critique or .... whatever i'm still rambling lol

ur not in a trade?, u seem to be jumping on pretty late dont ya think?...
or do ya need super confirmation.

ALL SHORTS IN PROFIT:

215.00...+95pips
214.70...+70pips
214.35...+35pips
214.00...+1pip

doughboi Jan 11, 2008 12:57am | Post# 58540

ur not in a trade?, u seem to be jumping on pretty late dont ya think?...
or do ya need super confirmation.

ALL SHORTS IN PROFIT:

215.00...+95pips
214.70...+70pips
214.35...+35pips
214.00...+1pip

DAMN!!! I just made a a lot of money LOL...HAHAHA........i called this one perfectly about 8 hrs ago

© Forex Factory