Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   AMAZING Strategy!!! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Atm_x Apr 14, 2020 3:58am | Post# 2921

{quote} The joke is on you my friend, you don't see how it works yet obviously, that is why you are saying the opposite, that you can't believe others don't "see it".
You show how it works, since you know.

senjamerah Apr 14, 2020 9:12am | Post# 2922

1. I can guarantee those who have reveal this strategy will not telling it to others ...why? U will understand once u hv reveal it yourself!

2. I repeat, read the 1st page carefully....,erlin, marejp, vandeluca

This is not Holy Grail...sometime it will hit your stoploss (15pips)...

3. It is not just about the price!....if u just focus on price, u will not reveal this strategy for the rest of your life

4. Fpr those who succeed, wlcm 2 d club....:-D

mhmdfx Apr 23, 2020 8:43am | Post# 2923

1. I can guarantee those who have reveal this strategy will not telling it to others ...why? U will understand once u hv reveal it yourself! 2. I repeat, read the 1st page carefully....,erlin, marejp, vandeluca This is not Holy Grail...sometime it will hit your stoploss (15pips)... 3. It is not just about the price!....if u just focus on price, u will not reveal this strategy for the rest of your life 4. Fpr those who succeed, wlcm 2 d club....:-D
Hello senjamerah
Can i discuss this strategy with u in p.m

shailey Apr 24, 2020 5:21pm | Post# 2924

15 or 16 years and this is still going. absolutely hilarious.

If someone will write an expert for this I can just let that run and drink beer, smoke big cigars and chase nekkid women!! Now that is how to trade Forex!!!

Behnam1977 Apr 25, 2020 3:50pm | Post# 2925

{quote} They've made their fortune with this system and retired. I've worked on this method and have simplified it, without losing any of the profits. At 23:59 GMT, place a "sell" order at tomorrow's high. At the same time pace a "buy" order at tomorrow's low.
May you please explain your method more clearly by figures? Thank you

akamrp Apr 26, 2020 7:22am | Post# 2926

I have a 100% strategy of how someone can guarantee they will not lose money in forex.

Step 1.

Do not make any trades at all

mhmdfx Apr 27, 2020 1:33pm | Post# 2927

{quote} May you please explain your method more clearly by figures? Thank you
I am trying to collect the clues for this strategy but i didn't reach anything yet
Here is the clues that i found
1. Set the clock of ur pc ahead day this will trick ur broker to show tomorrow chart( i tried it but didn't get tomorrow chart)
2.AMAZING is abbreviation for some thing
3. !!! These marks refer to something

Atm_x Apr 27, 2020 3:13pm | Post# 2928

It's a joke !!!

tranminhnhat Apr 27, 2020 9:31pm | Post# 2929

I am living in GMT+7, how to set up the time correctly?

BlondePeach Apr 30, 2020 7:31am | Post# 2930

Hiya, I made many PIPs with this strategy last night

Best of luck

Behnam1977 Apr 30, 2020 7:39am | Post# 2931

Hiya, I made many PIPs with this strategy last night Best of luck
Wowww, may you please send an screenshot for me and explain your strategy?

BlondePeach May 1, 2020 4:13am | Post# 2932

{quote} Wowww, may you please send an screenshot for me and explain your strategy?
I messaged you a truly working strategy in FF, here.

Best of luck

BlondePeach May 1, 2020 4:44am | Post# 2933

Hiya, I made many PIPs with this strategy last night Best of luck
Hiya, After many messages that I received about explaining this strategy, I come here to clarify I was joking as this strategy is not more that a joke.

Best of luck

arvindeept May 1, 2020 5:07am | Post# 2934

{quote} Hiya, After many messages that I received about explaining this strategy, I come here to clarify I was joking as this strategy is not more that a joke. Best of luck
Hi....my take on this strategy. What Merlin probably was referring to was nothing else but the mean reversion strategy in some form. Many people have successfully coded it and do use it.

shailey May 16, 2020 10:28pm | Post# 2935

Back in the 60's my Dad invented a guaranteed ant killer. Two blocks of wood labeled A and B. Place ant on Block A, sharply hit Block A with Block B. Guaranteed dead ant.

mhmdfx May 17, 2020 7:28am | Post# 2936

Back in the 60's my Dad invented a guaranteed ant killer. Two blocks of wood labeled A and B. Place ant on Block A, sharply hit Block A with Block B. Guaranteed dead ant.
What do u mean
And what's the relationship to this thread???

Atm_x May 17, 2020 12:45pm | Post# 2937

[quote = BlondePeach; 12911022] Cześć, zrobiłem wiele PIPów z tą strategią zeszłej nocy Powodzenia [/ quote]
Hehehehe

Thiagot10 May 19, 2020 8:07pm | Post# 2938

[quote = BlondePeach; 12911022] Oi, fiz muitos PIPs com essa estratégia ontem à noite Boa sorte [/ quote]
hi can you explain this strategy to me at pm?

kodakwhite May 20, 2020 2:50am | Post# 2939

This thread show state of mindset of people on the forums, I'm not way suprised why 99% lost their money

RomanUkraine Jun 10, 2020 4:41pm | Post# 2940

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture that shows the entry and exit points. I not say that this is the holy grail but i have searched many forex strategies but this is the most perfect that i have been ever used. {image}
Очень прикольные индикаторы. За 5 минут анализа понял как работает rsx nrp_coronforex.
У меня еть аналог.
Входит в стратегию МТ4-Snake Blood Strategy

Very cool indicators. In 5 minutes of analysis, I understood how rsx nrp_coronforex works.
I have an analogue.
Included in the strategy МТ4-Snake Blood Strategy
rsioma - oma pre filtered nmc.mq4
rsioma - oma pre filtered nmc.ex4

© Forex Factory