Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   AMAZING Strategy!!! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Ahmaad Feb 10, 2020 9:23pm | Post# 2901

{quote} How much sleep should I lose for this baby? Merlin, Merlin slick 60
It took a whole year and I try every day because I was confident that you were right and not a joke, today finally I managed to ride in the lifeboat and I will go with you towards the moon !! Thank you wherever you are

zuluremys Mar 7, 2020 10:06am | Post# 2902

There is no secret or amazing strategy here stop wasting your time.
I know the strategy merlin is talking about and it's no holy grail.
The macd and rsi are used to check if we are in a uptrend or downtrend. But I wont tell you how to calculate the daily high low

Profitgrowth Mar 7, 2020 2:58pm | Post# 2903

There is no secret or amazing strategy here stop wasting your time. I know the strategy merlin is talking about and it's no holy grail. The macd and rsi are used to check if we are in a uptrend or downtrend. But I wont tell you how to calculate the daily high low
You fell for it, "But I wont tell you how to calculate the daily high low" Is that because you don't know how?

Marcelomtn Mar 7, 2020 4:30pm | Post# 2904

Just use this indicator http://www.ask8ball.net/ ask it if the high or low has been reached already.

Only sell/buy if it says yes, do not accept a maybe for an answer.

zuluremys Mar 8, 2020 12:50pm | Post# 2905

{quote} You fell for it, "But I wont tell you how to calculate the daily high low" Is that because you don't know how?
I know how to calculate. I also know were Merlin got that strategy.
I just dont have time for this useless strategy. I have atm strategies that work for me

AntiCre Mar 8, 2020 2:07pm | Post# 2906

Just use this indicator http://www.ask8ball.net/ ask it if the high or low has been reached already. Only sell/buy if it says yes, do not accept a maybe for an answer.
Let's see.

Question: "has high been reached for EURUSD" - Answer: "Very doubtful"

Question: "has low been reached for EURUSD" - Answer: "Signs point to yes"

Marcelomtn Mar 8, 2020 3:54pm | Post# 2907

{quote} Let's see. Question: "has high been reached for EURUSD" - Answer: "Very doubtful" Question: "has low been reached for EURUSD" - Answer: "Signs point to yes"

It does have some delay but it is 100% right at the end of day

AntiCre Mar 8, 2020 4:50pm | Post# 2908

{quote} It does have some delay but it is 100% right at the end of day
I know. The only question is how big the delay is

Inthebox Mar 9, 2020 2:47am | Post# 2909

2 Attachment(s)
the following is not an interpretation of this strategy but a bouncing off of ideas with a twist to it.
of course this is after the fact analysis.

1. starts at 5pm EST
2. use 60 minute chart with the MACD and RSI on the chart
3. keep watching until the high or low for the day has been hit
4. as soon as the daily high or low has been hit on the 60 minute charts, switch to your 1 minute charts. if the daily high or low has also been hit on the 1 minute chart, the signal is confirmed
5. if it is the high for the day that has been hit, go short. if it is the daily low that has been hit, go long
6. set stop loss of 15 pips and a profit target of 25 pips

2. i don't think i see people discussing the h1 macd and rsi here. maybe could use for regular/hidden divergence.
3. a lot of us will ask the question how do we know when it's the high or low for the day.
4. since we have this difficulty in identifying point 3 above, i break the day into 3 sessions (asia, europe, new york) for easier identification of trading the sessions high or low.
5. i would rather trade along with higher time frame main trend. if trend is down, i only look for session high to sell.

the only thing is that it could not be applied to a runaway trend.
we could use m1 lower low lower high or trend line break to sell.
if price could not break up the europe high and the asia high is above, we could more or less say that asia high is the high of the day.
the last example shows price broke up new york session high reaching for europe high, then asia high.
one could see that the sessions high mostly happened close to the sessions open.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 35 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 31 KB

elbert3 Mar 9, 2020 8:21pm | Post# 2910

{quote} I open a £100 account and within one week brought a brand new Bentley using this system the system is so good that it scares me I had to stop using the system because I became like one of those people that win the lottery and it started to ruin their/my life that's how rich the system made me it's all in the first 20 pages but there's 3 really important pages and about 10 really important posts Merlin if you are reading this please let me put a billion pounds in your bank account as a thank you gesture even though you're probably worth a...
No way sorry the maths donít stack up it took me 2 years and truly I bought a Bentley. And I did not even need the money from fx sorry but you need to show how you made £100k in 1 week .regards E

zuluremys Mar 9, 2020 9:04pm | Post# 2911

{quote} No way sorry the maths donít stack up it took me 2 years and truly I bought a Bentley. And I did not even need the money from fx sorry but you need to show how you made £100k in 1 week .regards E
I post this this system here with the full rules on how its traded. I believe it's a lie. And. People should stop wasting there time here

ALThau Mar 16, 2020 6:10pm | Post# 2912

Thread started in 2004, still going strong. Merlin was a genius.

AntiCre Mar 17, 2020 8:48am | Post# 2913

Thread started in 2004, still going strong. Merlin was a genius.
Yes, but a worse trader. Whenever price ran counter-trade-wise (and that happened almost every time), he used his witchcraft to turn it around. Thus, he gave up and founded forexfactory which is worth millions ...

senjamerah Apr 10, 2020 1:27pm | Post# 2914

There is no secret or amazing strategy here stop wasting your time. I know the strategy merlin is talking about and it's no holy grail. The macd and rsi are used to check if we are in a uptrend or downtrend. But I wont tell you how to calculate the daily high low
Macd and rsi used to check trend? -wrong
Amazing strategy a joke? Wrong x3
Thats mean u hv not find it yet....
Its all in page 1....read it carefully...is all there...

zuluremys Apr 12, 2020 1:46pm | Post# 2915

{quote} Macd and rsi used to check trend? -wrong Amazing strategy a joke? Wrong x3 Thats mean u hv not find it yet.... Its all in page 1....read it carefully...is all there...
If I am wrong. Then show us your millions if it is really the grail.

Atm_x Apr 12, 2020 3:59pm | Post# 2916

{quote} If I am wrong. Then show us your millions if it is really the grail.
Statements

ellenbrook Apr 12, 2020 7:10pm | Post# 2917

MERLIN has been the more con in the history of FOREX

mikeeating Apr 13, 2020 2:11am | Post# 2918

the thread is a joke, I can't believe people cant see it

you cant see the high of the day until the day is over lol but by then its too late

Atm_x Apr 13, 2020 2:01pm | Post# 2919

I agree with this opinion

Profitgrowth Apr 13, 2020 5:44pm | Post# 2920

the thread is a joke, I can't believe people cant see it you cant see the high of the day until the day is over lol but by then its too late
The joke is on you my friend, you don't see how it works yet obviously, that is why you are saying the opposite, that you can't believe others don't "see it".

© Forex Factory