Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   AMAZING Strategy!!! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=405)

marejp Mar 28, 2009 4:57pm | Post# 221

So this is how you turn a respectable fx trading thread into a WW1 discussion, shame on you people.
I have to leave but this time it's to sleep, so don't invite me back. We can do it again later for effect.

Does anybody know how to set up a clickbank account, I have a system to sell for $97. When you exit the website you can have $10 discount. There are only 354 copies and then this offer will never be repeated. Last question, how can I scan and replace "Merlin" in a document, will look bad if I sell a system and Merlins' name is in it.

billbss Mar 28, 2009 4:59pm | Post# 222

That sounds good . Can I get a job with you?
Sure thing.
I need someone to place my orders, while I'm vacationing on the Riviera and to drive my armored truck to the bank.
I only started using this a few weeks ago with a $200 account.

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 5:00pm | Post# 223

GEEZ thanks.I will change that, glad you didnt leave. Wish me luck.

Now on a sour note I think fxxx and billbss are been mean and should just post the bloody charts.
i can't - it can be decomp and sold on ebay
may be RR can make one - NB did his SuperSignals and never regret it (despite some envied and call it a joke)

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 5:01pm | Post# 224

I have to leave but this time it's to sleep, so don't invite me back. We can do it again later for effect.
Good night, Good trading.

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 5:02pm | Post# 225

Sure thing.
I need someone to place my orders, while I'm vacationing on the Riviera and to drive my armored truck to the bank.
Do you trust me driving your armored truck???????

That baron guy is not really my uncle. Ronald Biggs is.

billbss Mar 28, 2009 5:03pm | Post# 226

Do you trust me driving your armoured truck???????
Armoured?
No British spelling allowed in my truck

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 5:06pm | Post# 227

Ammended

billbss Mar 28, 2009 5:08pm | Post# 228

Ammended
Yep.
You'll do a good job

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 5:12pm | Post# 229

if too many people will use this system and indicator brokerr'll take too much losses (so House'll hant you down - be careful you can get in truouble)

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 5:15pm | Post# 230

if too many people will use this system and indicator broker'll take too much losses (so House'll hant you down - be careful you can get in truouble)
I spend so much time in this thread I'm already in trouble with the missus.

ladex142 Mar 28, 2009 5:17pm | Post# 231

Four Kids - looking at the first picture you've posted I think I can spot your problem. Merlin clearly stated in the first post:

> use 60 minute chart with the MACD and RSI on the chart

The settings you had on the second screen from left middle row were clearly wrong. Trading is a precise business .....
lol......you guys are nuts

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 5:23pm | Post# 232

I spend so much time in this thread I'm already in trouble with the missus.
that's why we should think how to allocate our capital (gain) first and be careful to discuss it on public

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 5:28pm | Post# 233

Sure thing.
hope you borrow it - so if you loose - it's not your money...

Pipsqueak4x Mar 28, 2009 5:31pm | Post# 234

Too successful???

Dear FF members,

I have had my TWO Live Demo accounts closed by TWO brokers because they finally found out that I was trading this system! But first I have to give a little background, so you can clearly see the unfolding of the events. And, I want to apologize immediately if this is a little long, but with amazing strategies, come amazing stories and amazing experiences. I want the newbie traders to know that you have to be rather secretive about trading this system, and it will take a little time to explain everything that has occurred because of trading this system and I want you to have complete understanding of the magnitude of power that this system has. (I have created an indicator and an EA for this and will provide them on an earlier post).....more on this later.

I joined Forex Factory (FF) on May 27, 2005, exactly 11 months and one day from the date of Merlin's posting of this incredible system. So, I have been around for a little while. After reading this on my first day as a member of FF, I started live backtesting immediately in two different live demo mini accounts with two different retail MT4 brokers, one in Europe and one in the USA (to maintain the integrity of the live, forward backtesting). I contacted a programmer immediately and had him create an indicator and EA and had it back in a couple of days, but I have never heard from him since, as he simply disappeared (and I think he is one of the major contributors to the global meltdown of the financial sector this past few years, but this is only speculation and I have no proof). And strangely enough, he never charged me for his coding services.

But, I have had virtually the same results, (but the actual results may differ by a few pips on each trade in each account, as entering trades with two brokers can both have differing data feeds and there is a difference between the market opening time in Europe and the US). Some of the differences in the trade results were also the issue of retail brokers widening the spreads a few years back due to the excessively profitable news announcement trading that was going on in the FX market then and there were a few New Zealand announcements that came out before their scheduled times which caused a widening of the spreads on a few trades. The two brokers I used were unrelated, but they finally got wise and started communicating among themselves about this system, and have now put safeguards in place to spot who is using this system, as I have harshly found out. Since this, I have also found out that I have been blacklisted from a number of retail brokers who have spread the word amongst each other (and this is not a huge community and they read these forum postings, too).

I used the EA to automatically entered my trades each day with each broker. I only missed one trading day the entire time and this was due to maintenance that was being done on the VPN's servers that I use. I never want to lose internet connection, as always is the case on my home internet service provider and using a VPN is much more reliable.

So, that means that as of March 19, 2008, these are the total trading days, listed by year, including the discrepencies due to holidays falling on weekdays or weekends, from the date of my discovery of this method until the day the brokers closed my accounts:

2005 - (May 31 through Dec. 31): 147 x 2 accounts = 294 trades (all positive)
2006 - (January 1 through Dec. 31): 251 x 2 accounts = 502 trades (all positive)
2007 - (January 1 through Dec. 31): 251 x 2 accounts = 502 trades (2 losing trades)
2008 - (January 1 through Dec. 31): 250 x 2 accounts = 500 trades (1 losing trade)
2009 - (January 1 through March 19): 55 x 2 accounts = 110 trades, (1 losing trade)

TOTAL: 954 Trading Days x 2 accounts = 1908 trades (1904 winners and 4 losers) since May 31, 2005.

My success rate: 1904 positive trades out of 1908 (which is 99.8% accuracy). Merlin stated that it is 99.9% accuracy and he was off by 1/10 of 1%. As I believe that I have conducted the most comprehensive forward live backtesting to date, this percentage needs to be adjusted. I will contact him with these results, for he must of had some slight errors in his math, or those ill-timed New Zealand news announcements threw off my numbers.

So, last week, I was finally convinced that this is a winning system and since I had such success with both of these brokers, I contacted them to open live accounts. But, instead of them opening accounts for me, I ended up having both of my live demo mini accounts frozen and closed when they called me (after I filled out the on-line applications) and asked me about how much experience I have trading and which system I was trading this system. They had obviously been watching my accounts and realized that I was going to cripple their brokerage if they gave me standard 100K accounts. They refused to open accounts for me and asked me not to trade with them ever again, in any fashion. I thought this was rather bizarre. So, I contacted both the CFTC and the NFA and presented my cases after my accounts were closed, but they would not take action because they were only live demo accounts and they can refuse to open an account for anyone, or close it at any time, at their discretion. I think that using 50 mini lots per trade through the forward live backtesting testing generated such huge, positive results that they started watching me a lot more closely and cut me off when I decided to open accounts using standard lots. They are obviously on the other side of the trade and this confirmed it for me! I guess it's time to possibly move onto the CME and then to direct interbank trading!

I will be having further discussions with the one of the most distinguished financial law firms, Cheatham, Alday and Dewey in New York (Howe is no longer a partner as he recently retired) and will keep you all posted on my discussions, so that others can have a deeper legal understanding of having such an amazing system in a retail environment and the unexpected results it can bring. Thank you for letting me share my story with this super successful system that has brought about some amazing results, along with som rather complicated issues in my trading life. Keep the faith! We will prevail! Stick to the first post!!!

Thanks again Merlin, for sharing your wisdom and insight. Cheers!

pipsqueak4x

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 5:32pm | Post# 235

hope you borrow it - so if you loose - it's not your money...
Brilliant. You will make a fortune at this.

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 5:33pm | Post# 236

Brilliant. You will make a fortune at this.
that was ES's idea (thre was Fx ATM thread...)

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 5:41pm | Post# 237

Pipsqueak4x, what a sad story. I feel sorry for you. Good luck with the legal side of things, and i hope you can improve on that rather dismal 99.8% accuracy.

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 5:49pm | Post# 238

[quote=Pipsqueak4x;2634909]
i completely agree - i also noticed this conspiracy going on for long time
i also have backtest statements - and if somebody really interested i can share it only by e-mail, don't forget - your bank account number should be after address and before broker requisites

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 6:03pm | Post# 239

Pipsqueak4x, what a sad story. I feel sorry for you. Good luck with the legal side of things, and i hope you can improve on that rather dismal 99.8% accuracy.
yes, but applying good mm and 2% rule you can increase winning rate 99.8 *2=199.6 and advanced users can apply even 6% rule - but only advanced experienced users

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 6:13pm | Post# 240

yes, but applying good mm and 2% rule you can increase winning rate 99.8 *2=199.6 and advanced users can apply even 6% rule - but only advanced experienced users
So true.

© Forex Factory