Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   AMAZING Strategy!!! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=405)

ladex142 Mar 28, 2009 12:04pm | Post# 181

It's pretty simple.
Just look at tomorrow's chart and put in your orders for tomorrow's high and low.
Hmm, am sorry, I still don't get it. How can you look at or determine tomorrow's high/low. Why is everybody that seems to know how this works giving half information or am i missing something, lol.

andante9 Mar 28, 2009 12:39pm | Post# 182

The secret

The 'secret' to what this thread is saying lies within the thread itself.

What was old is now new again.

Merlin, you truly are a wizard.

marejp Mar 28, 2009 12:43pm | Post# 183

Merlin, you truly are a wizard.
And he only shares this because he found something better

billbss Mar 28, 2009 12:56pm | Post# 184

And he only shares this because he found something better
Yes he has.
Merlin has found a way to change the clock on his computer so he can also trade yesterday's chart.
He's not giving that secret away, though.

thatwasme Mar 28, 2009 1:00pm | Post# 185

Yes he has.
Merlin has found a way to change the clock on his computer so he can also trade yesterday's chart.
He's not giving that secret away, though.
Hmm I heard he mastered the Thinkology Method. Where he only has to think about the trade and the money appears in his account. And we were all wondering where that trillion dollars of market cap had gone in the last 6 months.

marejp Mar 28, 2009 1:10pm | Post# 186

And we were all wondering where that trillion dollars of market cap had gone in the last 6 months.
I've heard on good authority from a master EA creator that the bank of Japan tried to manipulate the market twice during the last 3 months. Merlin picked it up and it only showed up as an inside bar on the USDJPY chart ....... they apologised afterwords for creating some inconveniece.

Oksana17 Mar 28, 2009 1:58pm | Post# 187

ladex142 Mar 28, 2009 2:02pm | Post# 188

I think i get it now, lol

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 2:46pm | Post# 189

i think we should not clutter thread with new indicators and rules and keep original rules in post #1
that's how it often happens in the forums - good thread dyes - people pushing new ind., changing rules, and in the end - it doesn't work, nothing left from original system
p.s. many members not positive, have 90% sarcasm and negativity

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 3:24pm | Post# 190

i think we should not clutter thread with new indicators and rules and keep original rules in post #1
that's how it often happens in the forums - good thread dyes - people pushing new ind., changing rules, and in the end - it doesn't work, nothing left from original system
p.s. many members not positive, have 90% sarcasm and negativity
Hear Hear. Anybody posting silly filters, and talking about buying/selling future highs/lows should be banned. This thread has gone beyond a joke. I think all the silly, taking the piss, posters should leave, so that those of us wno want to learn and make pips can get on with it.

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 3:42pm | Post# 191

at least one positive thinking! and understanding
with all this 90% negativism (from those tho don't not want to learn and understand basic of currency trading and keep disrupting thread -
this great thread and method now can be closed or moved by admins - which would be sad

WedWed Mar 28, 2009 3:42pm | Post# 192

It's pretty simple.
Just look at tomorrow's chart and put in your orders for tomorrow's high and low.
Still not got it!!
i fell like i am crazy!! and may be i am sure crazy

What is chart of tomorrow?? who know chart of next 15min insted of next day??

if i know chart of next 5min i will be happy and i will make my million $ in a night.

marejp Mar 28, 2009 3:43pm | Post# 193

I think all the silly, taking the piss, posters should leave, so that those of us wno want to learn and make pips can get on with it.
Sniff, on this high note I'll have to go then ........ at least I was positive whilst being sarcastic :

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 3:48pm | Post# 194

Sniff, on this high note I'll have to leave then ........ at least I was positive whilst being sarcastic :
NO, Marejp, please dont leave. I didnt mean you. Your input has been a great asset to this thread. I have learnt a lot from you.

billbss Mar 28, 2009 3:53pm | Post# 195

Still not got it!!
i fell like i am crazy!! and may be i am sure crazy

What is chart of tomorrow?? who know chart of next 15min insted of next day??

if i know chart of next 5min i will be happy and i will make my million $ in a night.
I was ready to reveal all.
Unfortunately, there have been requests that the thread stay on track.
Just go back to post #1 and read and absorb it. The underlying message is almost the same.

marejp Mar 28, 2009 3:55pm | Post# 196

NO, Marejp, please dont leave. I didnt mean you. Your input has been a great asset to this thread. I have learnt a lot from you.
Thanks Four Kids, was doing the "I'm a victim here nobody loves me" scene. Got a compliment and was invited back. I can see you really understand the forum politics.

fxxx Mar 28, 2009 3:56pm | Post# 197

does anyone knows smart programmer who can program indicator and alert 4 this great system?

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 3:59pm | Post# 198

does anyone knows smart programmer who can program indicator and alert 4 this great system?
NO

$aly Mar 28, 2009 4:00pm | Post# 199

It's pretty simple.
???????
HOW???????

Four Kids Mar 28, 2009 4:03pm | Post# 200

2 Attachment(s)
These two photos give you an indication of what this thread has done for me. I will leave it up to you to work out which way they go.
Name:  2dm5ixu.jpg
Views: 5266
Size:  42 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: over.jpg
Size: 96 KB

© Forex Factory