Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Early comments on the PF (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=3995)

scorpion Jan 6, 2006 4:26am | Post# 1

Early comments on the PF

I know it's VERY early days in the life of the PF and people are probably still digesting the detail, but has anyone who has joined got any early comments that may help the rest of us who are thinking of joining at some stage.

Obviously no detail, just general opening remarks.

eastmaels Jan 6, 2006 4:44am | Post# 2

Great!

I don't want to exaggerate but for me, James16 Group rocks!

Actually, I really don't know how to comment about it... But to say the least, it's been really helpful..

I haven't really read all the materials there and I'm currently only going through Fiji's section, and boy, I think it will take you more than one month if you want you're psychological aspect straightened up...

I think this is most helpful to those just beginning because I am only at this stage.. Maybe those who are already experienced can give comments from their view.. But for my comments, they're coming from someone who just started trading for about 6 months..

So for those starters like me, I suggest you try it for a month... It's only $99 a month... And I'm telling you that it's more than then $99..

Sorry to sound like a salesman...

But I hope this helps..

bluemeasure Jan 6, 2006 4:55am | Post# 3

Yes, in one word it's fantastic.

It covers the key aspects of trading that anyone should need to become a successful trader as long as they are willing to do the work (i.e. study and demo)

The areas covered (sorry if I forgot anything as I'm still going through it all myself)
- Trading Education to get you going (things like pivot point, chart patterns, etc)
- Trading systems (I've counted 5 so far: 2 by james16, 1 by Diallist and 2 by ElectricSavant)
- james16's Price Action examined and explained in much more detail => amazing stuff!!!
- actual chart analysis with james16 where you get to look over his shoulder so to speak
- Money Management - key to staying in the game long-term
- Money Psychology - paramount to ensure you're aligned mentally with your trading goals
- And above all: mentoring. Go ahead and ask questions on these or any other topics and these guys will give you a prompt and detailed reply.

Any single one of these areas would be worth the price of admission and then some. An added benefit is that you're getting all this info under one roof with people you already know and trust.

Highly recommended,
BlueMeasure

Isotonic Jan 6, 2006 7:15am | Post# 4

Try it for a month

Judging by the number of new posts every day its looking like a runaway success. There is definitely plenty of material to read and digest and perhaps more to come.

Haven't much more to add than what's already been said except just give it a go. $99 bucks for 1 month aint a bad deal and I think you'll gain a lot of bang for your buck.

(Now I sound like a salesman! )

habeeb Jan 6, 2006 10:44am | Post# 5

$99 is a joke. It's virtually free.

Mr_Ed Jan 6, 2006 10:54am | Post# 6

Where is the PF?

diallist Jan 6, 2006 11:09am | Post# 7

Where is the PF?
For initial info, click on the link in my signature. But wait and see if James16 replies to this thread, as he is currently upgrading and streamlining the sign up process.

james16 Jan 6, 2006 12:29pm | Post# 8

For initial info, click on the link in my signature. But wait and see if James16 replies to this thread, as he is currently upgrading and streamlining the sign up process.
well thanks everyone. my main objective was for people to say it was worth thier money. it will take a while to see if the one on one help is succesful and only time will answer that. it is a lot of material and for new traders it might seem overwhelming but i promised a bunch if stuff. frankly i think there is enough material in there to keep someone working hard for a year or more. i realise that is 1200 dollars a year but when placed in context of what your trying to achieve long term and comparing it to the other stuff out there i think it is a great value. thats been the whole goal on my part. there will be a simple homepage for us soon and i will be able to offer more pay options. for security i still think emocorp.com is best but i am in the process of putting up a simple one click joining link which should help a lot. thanks to everyone for your kind remarks. i suspect it wont be 100 percent but i have not had one negative response yet and we have over 70 subscribers. thanks, jim

james16 Jan 6, 2006 2:37pm | Post# 9

Easier payment

a new more streamlind payment process is hours away. most international customers should have no problems and if they do the president of the company ( acceptiva) has agreed to work with me on needed changes. it will be a payment link and thats all there is to it. emocorp will always be a viable option no matter where you live. jim

fidel2414 Jan 6, 2006 4:01pm | Post# 10

a new more streamlind payment process is hours away. most international customers should have no problems and if they do the president of the company ( acceptiva) has agreed to work with me on needed changes. it will be a payment link and thats all there is to it. emocorp will always be a viable option no matter where you live. jim
I'm patiently waiting for that link to subscribe today......

Fidel

james16 Jan 6, 2006 4:37pm | Post# 11

Jim, come on, this is a joke, or what...??? :surprised
Must be a slip of the pen !
sorry aroon i got carried away. jim

james16 Jan 6, 2006 4:53pm | Post# 12

I'm patiently waiting for that link to subscribe today......

Fidel
thanks, fidel. merlin has it. it should be uploaded shortly. jim

Artamon Jan 6, 2006 11:43pm | Post# 13

G'day James/Merlin,

Where will this new link be posted? In this forum or another??

Thanks,
Andrew.

james16 Jan 6, 2006 11:49pm | Post# 14

G'day James/Merlin,

Where will this new link be posted? In this forum or another??

Thanks,
Andrew.
preferred services page. its up. thanks, jim

organic-sa Jan 7, 2006 4:19am | Post# 15

Hi,

I am interested in signing up to the PF, I was just wondering how much time you need to set aside to get started on some of the systems on offer. I work full time and my evenings are pretty busy.

Is there something for someone like me in the forum who cant spend much time at the screen looking at charts.

james16 Jan 7, 2006 4:24am | Post# 16

Hi,

I am interested in signing up to the PF, I was just wondering how much time you need to set aside to get started on some of the systems on offer. I work full time and my evenings are pretty busy.

Is there something for someone like me in the forum who cant spend much time at the screen looking at charts.
well i am biased but i think just about anyone would tell you there is something for everyone there. most of my stuff is based on daily and weekly charts so yes it absolutly could help you. its not just systems though its just as much an education. if i can help let me know. thanks, jim

habeeb Jan 7, 2006 5:00am | Post# 17

Yes.

organic-sa Jan 7, 2006 5:41am | Post# 18

how much time, on average do you spend working on your trades say on a daily basis, do you have set routines you always follow.

ktrade Jan 7, 2006 9:49am | Post# 19

Hey James 16 dudes!

Was wondering if there's a place (or individual) on your PF that can analyze other systems we've "picked up" over the years in addition to your systems to either see if ther're credible and/or make them better.

Thanks much,

ktrade

habeeb Jan 7, 2006 4:47pm | Post# 20

how much time, on average do you spend working on your trades say on a daily basis, do you have set routines you always follow.
15 minutes. No set routines. I just trade what I see. If you're going to trade using the daily and weekly charts, then there's not much time needed to do your analysis.

Good Luck
Habeeb

© Forex Factory