Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Fixing Your Indicators or EAs (Free) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=398238)

master1234 Dec 2, 2012 4:09am | Post# 1

Fixing Your Indicators or EAs (Free)

I am offering free service for indicators which have problems or EAs. I can also do little modifications but I need to see the indicator or EA. If the fix is complex I will tell you that it is not possible if you want help such as can u add an alert here or there I can do little simple modifications free of charge. If anyone is interested they can add me to their skype which is at my profile.
Have nice trading.
Note: I am not doing new indicators or eas for free this is just for modifying easy stuff, fixing EAs or Indicators.

C-12 Dec 2, 2012 12:27pm | Post# 2

2 Attachment(s)
Hey thanks for the offer. This may seem like a basic request.

This indicator allows you to place a horizontal line at a specific time (useful for highlighting session open & close price levels). However, it seems to display these lines historically.

Is it possible to amend this so it only displays only the very recent line to prevent screen clutter?

Cheers
daily_close_line.ex4
daily_close_line.mq4

10518 Dec 2, 2012 2:04pm | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
Hi there!

Always much appreciate this kind of help.

I need a very simple thing. Indicator shows recent candles, but these candles differ from my chart candles.

I what I need is to add an option to change the colours of "bar up", "bar down" and "line graph" (not bull and bear candles' colour).

If you are able to do so, please add the settings to refresh candles more often than 1 minute as well.

Thank you very much.
Recent Candles.mq4

master1234 Dec 2, 2012 5:45pm | Post# 4

Hey thanks for the offer. This may seem like a basic request.

This indicator allows you to place a horizontal line at a specific time (useful for highlighting session open & close price levels). However, it seems to display these lines historically.

Is it possible to amend this so it only displays only the very recent line to prevent screen clutter?

Cheers
Hello Yes I will take a look at this and when I fix it I will post it here. Dont forget to add me on skype also.

master1234 Dec 2, 2012 5:50pm | Post# 5

I have to say this: Yes you can post your message here also but if you add me to skype I can offer faster and much more better help because from your writings I can understand different thing thats why I may do a different thing. For better communication add me to skype: legand1234 .

master1234 Dec 2, 2012 5:55pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Yes I will take a look at this and when I fix it I will post it here. Dont forget to add me on skype also.
Here you go my friend.
daily_close_line.mq4

master1234 Dec 2, 2012 5:59pm | Post# 7

Hi there!

Always much appreciate this kind of help.

I need a very simple thing. Indicator shows recent candles, but these candles differ from my chart candles.

I what I need is to add an option to change the colours of "bar up", "bar down" and "line graph" (not bull and bear candles' colour).

If you are able to do so, please add the settings to refresh candles more often than 1 minute as well.

Thank you very much.
Sorry I didnt get what u wanted if you add me to skype we can talk and make clear about what you want.

Jotaerre Dec 2, 2012 6:36pm | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, and thanks for your work, I am very gratfull if you could put an alert on this indicator when it apears the arrow,Thanks and many pips to you.
ComplexPairSignal.mq4

master1234 Dec 2, 2012 6:39pm | Post# 9

Hi, and thanks for your work, I am very gratfull if you could put an alert on this indicator when it apears the arrow,Thanks and many pips to you.
I am on it.

master1234 Dec 2, 2012 6:52pm | Post# 10

Your indicator is repainting indicator. I am not Doing coding on Repainting indicators sorry.....

10518 Dec 3, 2012 1:04pm | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry I didnt get what u wanted if you add me to skype we can talk and make clear about what you want.
I simply need to be able to change candle's outline colour. Just click F8, I need "bar up", "bar down" and "line graph" colours to change. At the moment, there is an option to change Bull and Bear candle's colour only.

As you can see on picture, there is a solid colour of candles in indicator window, I need it to be the same as on the main chart.

Also, if you check indicator's Inputs, there is "Refresh every Xmin" option. I am asking, if it is possible to go down to seconds? As often, as better.

Thank you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: fx.gif
Size: 29 KB

GoForPip Dec 3, 2012 5:28pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
Hi master1234.

Can you please add function to this EA.
In EntryOptions entry by price/ma crossover.
From down to up buy.
From up to down sell.
EA should use this entry only as (script like -one time deal) start-up position and do the rest same as for all other types of entry.
And if possible EA should not open other orders true/false (i.e. if we trade multiple-pairs) until Trading Sequence has finished on current one.

This EA was created by Xaron and can be found in http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...=43221&page=44 post 651.

Thanks
sequencer_v1_3.zip

C-12 Dec 3, 2012 5:33pm | Post# 13

Here you go my friend.
Cheers, works perfectly. Great effort.

master1234 Dec 3, 2012 6:04pm | Post# 14

Hi master1234.

Can you please add function to this EA.
In EntryOptions entry by price/ma crossover.
From down to up buy.
From up to down sell.
EA should use this entry only as (script like -one time deal) start-up position and do the rest same as for all other types of entry.
And if possible EA should not open other orders true/false (i.e. if we trade multiple-pairs) until Trading Sequence has finished on current one.

This EA was created by Xaron and can be found in http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...=43221&page=44 post 651.

Thanks...
Please note that I am offering fix not adding new functionalities. Thank you.

master1234 Dec 3, 2012 6:05pm | Post# 15

Cheers, works perfectly. Great effort.
Glad it works . If anyone is interesting about MQL4 coding or if they want complicated stuff they can PM me or add me to their skypes.

GoForPip Dec 4, 2012 7:10am | Post# 16

Please note that I am offering fix not adding new functionalities. Thank you.

Hi master

NP. Sorry for bothering you.

waimaj Dec 4, 2012 4:57pm | Post# 17

2 Attachment(s)
Hi my friend

The attached indicator n FXForecaster makes mt4 very slow and gives some errors. I highly appreciate your help fixing the errors and solve slow mt4 problem.

I attach the indicator and errors text.

Regards
n FXForecaster.mq4
n FXForecaster1.rar

master1234 Dec 4, 2012 6:09pm | Post# 18

Hi my friend

The attached indicator n FXForecaster makes mt4 very slow and gives some errors. I highly appreciate your help fixing the errors and solve slow mt4 problem.

I attach the indicator and errors text.

Regards
I will take a look. Currently I am facing time issues because of my forex projects but I will get back when I find something...

coolhand Dec 5, 2012 8:01am | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
Hey master1234,

I have an indicator that I really need a pop up and audible alert added when it changes color. It does not repaint. Can you do it?
FXSS BSignal.mq4

master1234 Dec 5, 2012 10:41am | Post# 20

Hey master1234,

I have an indicator that I really need a pop up and audible alert added when it changes color. It does not repaint. Can you do it?
I can just create a alert when it changes a color. I can do this in 1-2 days I am busy with my own stuff currently.

© Forex Factory